是啊 这是怎么回事
Yeah, what’s up with that?
她告诉我她有控制问题
She told me that she has control issues or something.
随你怎么说 她确实有点问题
Call it what you want, she’s got her shit together.
她把我控制的死死的
She definitely keeps me in line.
所以
So, uh,
你们两个是
have you two…
不是
No.
不是你想的这种关系
No, no, no.
大概在我七岁的时候 我就认识她了
I’ve known that girl since I was, like, seven.
我说不准 兄弟
I don’t know, man.
听起来你爱她
Sounds like you love her.
我当然爱她了
Of course, I love her.
那你为什么不做些什么
So, why haven’t you done anything about it?
因为
Because
她不是男孩子
she’s not a he.
别担心 我不喜欢白人男孩
Don’t worry. I don’t like white boys.
哈米德医生说你突然
Dr. Hamid said that you suddenly
想对自己的治疗负责了
wanna be responsible for your own regimen.
别让我后悔给你这些
Don’t make me regret this.
你把所有东西都擦干净了吗
Did you wipe everything down?
是的 这不是我的主意 你知道吧
Yes. This wasn’t my idea, you know?
还没人发现吗
Are we still clear?
是的 快点
Yes. Hurry up.
我快好了
I’m almost done.
好了 你的医疗车整理好了
Okay. Your med cart’s all set up.
我开♥发♥了一个适用于慢性病的应用
I built an app for chronic illnesses.
它会提醒你
It’ll alert you when to do
治疗的时间和吃药时间
your treatments, and take your pills…
你做了一个应用
Built an app?
意思是你自己做的吗
Like you built it?
惊不惊喜
Surprise.
很简单
It’s pretty simple.
你应该能弄明白的
You should be able to figure it out.
好的 斯黛拉
Okay, Stella.
别告诉我你第一个喜欢上的男孩
Don’t tell me that the one time you’re interested
是个囊性纤维化患者
in some guy, he’s a CFer.
我只是帮他整理好医疗车
I just helped him set up his med cart.
就 就这样而已
That… That’s it. That’s all!
斯黛拉 我懂你
I know you, Stella.
整理一辆医疗车就像是前戏
Organizing a med cart is like foreplay.
懂不懂礼貌啊
They’re called manners!
来自威尔·纽曼的新信息
刚刚
恋人间的口角吗?
你有做胸振背心治疗吗
Are you doing your AffloVest?
做了
Yeah.
给我看看
Show me.
不行 我现在半裸着
I can’t. I’m half-naked.
你现在应当正在做胸振背心治疗
You’re supposed to be doing your AffloVest right now,
你吃得每通了吗
and did you take your Creon?
胰酶替代药物用于成人与儿童囊性纤维化和其它原因所致的胰酶缺乏症
是那个栓剂吗
Are those the suppositories?
好吧 好吧 真是不能信你
Okay, okay, I can’t trust you,
我俩要能行得通就必须这样
so this is how it’s gonna work.
我们一起做治疗
We’re gonna do our treatments together
这样我就知道你到底有没有做
so that way I know you’re actually doing them.
可以吗
Okay?
总是寻求各种方法
Always looking for ways
来增加我俩的共处时间 是吧 斯黛拉
to spend more time with me, aren’t you, Stella?
再见
Bye.
我很小的时候就这么做了
I’ve been doing this since I was a little kid.
你只需把它们倒进甜点里并拌匀它们
So you just pour them all in the pudding and stir it around.
4项完成 还剩1项
晚安
Good night.
离婚饮食可不适合你 老妈
The Divorce Diet doesn’t look good on you, Mom.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你太瘦了 老爸需要洗个澡
You’re too thin. Dad needs a bath.
你俩在模仿我
You guys are stealing my look.
我有在模仿你吗
I’m stealing your look?
好吧 也许我比你更需要这个
Okay, maybe I need this more than you do.
不要
No!
-哦 天哪 -真恶心
– Oh, my God! – Gross!
怎么回事
How did that happen?
怎么回事吗
How did it happen?
老天啊
Oh, man!
把餐巾纸给我
Give me napkins.
来 给你擦擦 亲爱的
Aw, here, honey.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我知道 我也爱你
I know. I love you, too.
没有你我可怎么办
I don’t know what I’d do without you.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
不太舒服
Not great.
让我们试试百多邦软膏
Let’s try some Bactroban,
学名莫匹罗星 该软膏是一种广谱抗菌药 主要是治疗皮肤感染的疾病
一两天之后看看怎么样
see how it looks in a day or two.
也许能够祛除感染 好吗
Maybe we can clear it up, huh?
5分钟后锻炼
刚刚
5分钟后锻炼
刚刚
我要去健身房♥了
Oh. I’ll be at the gym.
谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc!
你知道吗 这太扯淡了
Hey, you know, this sucks.
我们的协议什么时候才能开始互助互利
When does this deal of ours become mutually beneficial?
我做了你要求的一切
I’ve done everything you’ve asked
但我的付出没有回报
with no return on my investment.
你真的想在锻炼之后画我吗
You really wanna draw me after we work out?
是啊
Yeah.
不要
No.
我这么恶心 全身一股汗臭
I’m gross, and sweaty, and smell.
我的头发脏了
“My hair is dirty.
我今天太累了
“I’m too tired.
我的医疗车乱了
“My med cart is messy.”
这次答应你
Fine.
那我多出一些汗 只为你
I’ll sweat harder then. Just for you.
我会把那些汗也画下来
I’m going to draw that sweat.
那是什么
What’s that?
我的待办清单
My to-do list.
待办清单啊
To-do list?
对一个写程序的人来说 挺老掉牙的
That’s pretty old-fashioned for someone that builds apps.
嗯 但写程序不能给我
Yeah, well, the app doesn’t give me
带来完成的满足感
the satisfaction of doing
像这样
that.
你的待办清单上还有什么
What else is on that to-do list of yours?
我的人生清单还是我的每日清单
My master list or my daily list?
好吧 你当然会有两张清单
Yeah, of course you have two lists.
人生清单 是要做的大事 对吧
The master list. That’s the big stuff, right?
我看看
Okay.
在一场重要的竞选活动中做志愿者
Volunteer in an important political campaign.
完成
Done.
学习所有莎士比亚的作品
Study all the works of William Shakespeare.
完成
Done.
与其他人分享我所了解的囊性纤维化
Share everything I know about CF with other people.
放在我的油管主页上
That’s my YouTube page.
所以你打算当一个聪明的死人
So, your plan is to die really smart
这样你就可以加入
so that you can join
亡者辩论队之类的吗
the debate team of the dead or something?
环游世界怎么样
What about traveling the world?
西斯廷教堂位于梵蒂冈内
学习所有莎士比亚的作品
给大家分享我知道的
囊性纤维化
跟艾比一起去西斯廷教堂
学会弹钢琴
能流利地说法语
学弹钢琴
Learn to play piano.
完成
Done.
能流利地说法语
Speak fluent French.
我正在努力学

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!