Saw you moving in your stuff.
真的是
It was, uh…
挺多东西的
There was a lot of it.
你要在这儿待上一阵吗
Are you gonna be here for a while?
在听吗
Hello?
你是个聋子
You’re deaf.
你不是该帮你的客人
Shouldn’t you be procuring your room
准备房♥间吗
for your guests?
你是按小时出租还是怎么的
You rent by the hour or what?
这么说是你在大厅里瞎转悠
So, that was you lurking in the hall.
我才不转悠 是你跟着我到这儿
Mmm, I don’t lurk, and you followed me here.
我想做个自我介绍
I wanted to introduce myself,
但你有点小情绪
but that little attitude of yours…
我来猜猜 你就是那种
Let me guess. You’re the kind of guy
因为想自己掌握主导权
that ignores the rules
所以就无视规矩的人 我说对了吗
’cause it makes you feel in control. Am I right?
你没说错
You’re not wrong.
你觉得那样很迷人
You think that’s cute?
你觉得那样迷人吗
Do you think it’s cute?
让你朋友借你的病房♥上♥床♥
Letting your friends borrow your room for sex
真的很恶心 所以 不
is disgusting, so, no.
你不喜欢上♥床♥吗
You don’t like sex?
不是 我喜欢
No, I like
上♥床♥ 我喜欢性
sex. I like sex.
性♥爱♥挺好的
Sex is fine.
挺好可不算是明确的认同
Fine isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement,
不过意见有点相似就行 我见好就收
but I’ll take some common ground where I can get it.
我们毫无相似之处
We have nothing in common.
你还真冷酷
Ooh, that’s cold.
你 你在这儿做什么
What… What are you doing up here?
随时保持六英尺 你俩都知道规定的
Six feet at all times. You both know the rules.
威尔 回你房♥间去
Will, get back to your room.
好了
There you go.
给你的心理侧写提供个名字吧
A little name for your psychological profile.
我叫威尔·纽曼
I’m Will Newman.
小姐芳名
And you are?
聋子
Deaf.
斯黛拉 谢谢你还知道要戴口罩
Stella, thank you for putting your mask back on.
斯黛拉
Stella.
你得放松一点
You need to lighten up.
生活嘛
It’s just life.
你都意识不到就结束了
It’ll be over before you know it.
他是个囊性纤维化患者吗
So, he’s a CFer?
一种非感染性遗传疾患 特征是呼吸道反复受感染
呼吸道内产生稠厚的粘痰
伯克霍尔德菌
B. Cepacia.
相对罕见 囊性纤维化患者中却有高传染性
是参加塞瓦弗马林新药临床试验的
Part of a new drug trial for Cevaflomalin.
你要是感染了 就要
You contract that and you can…
你就要和新肺说再见了
You can kiss the possibility of new lungs goodbye.
感染这种病菌是根除不了的
There’s no coming back from that bacteria.
保持距离
Stay away.
你们好呀 世界
Hello, world.
胸振背心再用30分钟
Okay, AffloVest for 30 more minutes,
治疗重症呼吸系统疾病的一种便携式高频胸壁振荡背心
然后今天就没了
then you’re all set.
我离开之前还有什么需要吗
You need anything else before I hit the road?
两人份的巧克力布丁
Chocolate pudding for two?
什么啊 我是客房♥服务了不成
Oh, so, what? I’m room service now?
得好好利用一下机会
Gotta take advantage of the perks.
好了
All right.
好孩子 乖孩子
Good girl, good girl.
很好 就这样
All right, good. Right.
好了 亲爱的
Right, sweetie.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
再见了 芭布
Bye, Barb.
好的
Okay.
就和所有患囊性纤维化的孩子一样
Like all kids with cystic fibrosis,
我出生就已经是晚期
I was born terminal,
这也不是说我明天就会挂
which doesn’t necessarily mean I’m gonna die tomorrow,
但是这也是一种可能性
but I could die tomorrow.
每个人明天都可能会挂
Anyone could die tomorrow.
我只是比别人的时间
I just have a little bit less time
稍微短那么一点点而已
than everyone else.
我的肺现在大概只有50%的功能
My lungs are at about 50% function right now.
所以按这个速度
So at this rate,
哈米德医生说我一上高中
Dr. Hamid says that I’ll need a transplant
就要立刻进行器♥官♥移♥植♥
by the time I’m a junior in high school.
会很有意思的
That’ll be fun.
大家好呀 轻点
Hi, guys! Shh!
我们现在在新生儿重症监护病房♥
We’re at the NICU
因为我太喜欢小婴儿了
because I’m obsessed with babies.
还有芭布
And Barb…
美丽动人的芭布现在同意我
The beautiful Barb is giving me permission
自己到这儿来
to come in here by myself now.
正如你们所知 囊性纤维化是一种
Cystic fibrosis, as you know, is a genetic disease
能让身体产生特别多黏液的基因疾病
that basically makes my body produce a shit ton of mucus.
有趣的是 我得时刻注意
Fun fact, I have to be extremely careful
和其他囊性纤维化患者保持距离
around other people with CF.
规定就是我们之间
The rule is that we’re not
至少相隔六英尺
supposed to get within six feet
否则我们可能会
because we could end up
相互感染彼此的病菌
catching each other’s bacteria.
很多人不知道 就算移植了新肺
A lot of people don’t realize that new lungs
一般来说也只能管五年
generally only last about five years,
其实这也挺好了 毕竟我们中的大多数
which is okay actually because most of us
只想就这么活着 撑到
are just trying to stay alive long enough
有新的治疗方案出来
for a new treatment to come out.
大家好
Hi, guys.
我用着新的胸振背心放松呢
Just chilling here in my new AffloVest,
这真的很酷
which is really cool
因为现在不我用被吊在墙上了
because now I don’t have to be hooked up to the wall,
我现在明显没吊着
which obviously I’m not
因为我现在倒着悬在床上
because I’m hanging upside down on my bed.
这其实对排出黏液
This is actually good
是很有帮助的
for getting the mucus up and stuff.
我知道 可爱吧
I know, cute, right?
天啊 姐妹
Dang, girl.
你看起来有点憔悴
You look worn.
他是谁
Who is he?
我认识吗
Is it anyone I know?
你吃什么
What’d you get?
什么
What?
这些是松露吗 你哪来的
Are those truffles? How’d you get truffles?
哦 你带着它们就行了 姐妹
Oh, you gotta bring them with, sister.
看着我的餐车是不是觉得很香
Look at how spicy that food cart is.
我真是印象深刻
I’m impressed.
好了 说说我吧
All right, let’s talk about me.
我恢复单身了
I’m single!
你和迈克分手了吗
You broke up with Michael?
大概是他和我提的分手
Maybe he broke up with me.
是吗
Did he?
我和他都达成共识了
It was mutual.
好吧 并不是
No, it wasn’t.
为什么啊 你很喜欢他的
Why? You actually really liked him.
我以为他是你的真命天子
And I thought he was gonna be the one.
他显然不是了
He obviously isn’t.
无论怎么样 都上过他了 不亏吧
Screw him anyway, right?
至少你还能做那事
At least you got to do that.

Poe?
你怎么了
Poe, you okay?
310房♥病人呛住气管了
Choking, 310.
茱莉 我很抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!