Stop! Stop!
求你了 停下
Please! Stop.
威尔
Will!
求你了
Please.
做移植手术吧
Take the lungs.
为了我
For me.

Okay.
快点 带上面罩
Come on, put the mask on.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
好的 好的 走吧 所有人一起
Okay, all right, let’s go, everyone.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好的 我们走 开始移♥动♥
Okay, here we go. We’re moving.
我就在这等你 亲爱的
I’ll be right here, honey.
我们走
Let’s go.
好 我很爱你
Okay, I love you so much.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
好了 我们走
Okay, here we go.
哈米德医生
Dr. Hamid.
我给她做了人工呼吸
I gave her mouth-to-mouth.
对不起 但是我没有别的选择
I’m sorry. I didn’t have any other choice.
你救了她的命 威尔
You saved her life, Will.
如果她染上了伯克霍尔德菌 我们会处理的 好吗
If she has B. Cepacia, we’ll deal with it, okay?
呼吸培养出结果了
Bacterial cultures came back.
我不知道怎么回事 但她没有感染
I don’t know how, but she’s clean.
她没有染上
She didn’t get it.
但这不意味着她将来不会染上
But that doesn’t mean she won’t.
威尔怎么样了
What about Will?
治疗有效了吗
Is the treatment working?
没有
No.
没有 治疗无效
No, it’s not.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
为所有一切
For all of this.
不 不 不 亲爱的
No, no, no, no, sweetie.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
妈妈
Mom. Hey.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
什么 什么事 怎么了 亲爱的
What? What is it? What is it, honey?
你能帮我个忙吗
Could you help me with something?
你们都加入吗
Are you guys in?
当然
Absolutely.
芭布
Barb?
当然 我加入
Hell, yeah, I’m in.
她上了镇静剂 我们还有几个小时
She’s sedated. We have a few more hours.
我们有时间
We have time.
搞定了
It’s done.
他们说可以
They said yes.
好的
Okay.
我们开始吧
Let’s do this.
威尔 我做好了
Will. I’m done.
谢谢您
Thank you.
她就要醒了
She’s waking up.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
亲爱的 你做得很好
Hey, sweetie, you did great!
真的很好
You really did.
你做得很好
You did great.
你做的太棒了 宝贝
You did wonderful, baby.
你做得很好
You did good.
好的
It’s okay.
我们准备了些东西给你
We have something for you.
我美丽霸道的斯黛拉
My beautiful, bossy Stella.
我想你书里写的 是真的
I guess it’s true, what that book of yours says.
灵魂没有时间概念
That the soul knows no time.
我的药物临床实验不管用
My drug trial’s not working.
我想让你知道这过去的一个月
I want you to know that this past month
会永远留在我心里
will last forever for me.
我唯一的遗憾就是
My only regret is that
你没有看到你想看的灯
you didn’t get to see your lights.
我终于让你说不出话来了
I finally got you speechless.
你知道 人们总是说如果你爱某个人
You know, people are always saying if you love something,
就必须要学会放手
you have to learn to let it go.
我以前觉得这话是在放屁
I thought that was such bullshit.
直到我看见你快死了
Till I watched you almost die.
在那一刻 斯黛拉
In that moment, Stella,
对我来说 除了你
nothing mattered to me.
一切都不重要了
Except you.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不想走
I don’t wanna go.
我只想和你在一起
All I want is to be with you.
但是我不能
I can’t.
我要确保你的安全
I need you to be safe.
不被我传染
From me.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
I don’t know what comes next,
但我不后悔这一切
but I don’t regret any of this.
你能闭上你的眼吗
Could you close your eyes?
我不知道如果你一直看着
I just don’t know if I can walk away
我还能不能转身离开
if you’re still looking at me.
求你了
Please.
我爱你
I love you
很爱很爱
so much.
他给你留了这个
He left this for you.
威尔的
人生清单
爱上斯黛拉
今生今世
厮守到老
互相触碰
Human touch.
是我们的第一种交流方式
Our first form of communication.
安全 安心 安慰
Safety, security, comfort,
尽在那一指的轻柔爱抚中
all in the gentle caress of a finger.
或是脸颊上的轻轻一吻
Or at the brush of lips on a soft cheek.
斯黛拉 你可不能录下来 不
Hey, Stella. You can’t record that. No.
让我们在快乐时彼此相连
It connects us when we’re happy…
艾比 不行
Abby, no.
胆怯时鼓舞我们前行
…bolsters us in times of fear…
你能关上那个吗
Can you turn that off?
热情之时 还有感受爱意之时
…excites us in times of passion…
不行 斯黛拉 不行 停下
Ah. No. Stella, no. Stop!
让我们兴奋不已
…and love.
我们对所爱之人抚摸的渴求
We need that touch from the one we love
不亚于对空气的需要
almost as much as we need air to breathe.
但我从未理解触摸的重要性
But I never understood the importance of touch.
他的触摸
His touch.
直到我再也无法感受到
Until I couldn’t have it.
所以 如果你在看这个视频
So, if you’re watching this
而你 可以触碰到那个他
and you’re able, touch him.
或是那个她
Touch her.
人生苦短 莫要虚度年华
Life’s too short to waste a second.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!