It’s about Abby, it’s about you and me
还有我们永远不能一起做的事情
and all the things that we’ll never get to do together.
一直以来 我都在为治疗而活
This whole time, I’ve been living for my treatments
而不是接受治疗为了更好的生活
instead of doing my treatments so that I can live.
我想要生活
I wanna live.
这就是生活 威尔
It’s just life, Will.
在我们知道前就结束了
It’ll be over before we know it.
好吧
All right.
我们起码打个车吧
Can we catch a cab at least?
我想散步 享受夜晚
I wanna walk and enjoy the night.
有手套 不要紧的
Glove. We’re good.
你怎么总让我运动呢
How are you always getting me to exercise?
从上面看果然更好
Sure looks better from up here.
那是什么
What’s that?
看来你得跟我解释一下了
Yeah, you’re gonna have to explain that one.
我第一次来医院
Abby got it for me
艾比送给我的
the first time I came to the hospital.
从那以后 我每次都带着它
I’ve had it with me every time since.
老实说 我松了一口气
That’s a relief, honestly,
因为我可没勇气告诉你
’cause I didn’t have the heart to tell you
有副乳可没得谈
that a third boob might be a deal breaker.
斯黛拉
Hey, Stella.
好冷
It’s cold.
走吧
Come on.
我们去看你的灯
Let’s go see your lights.
我们歇会吧
Let’s take a breather.
斯黛拉 别这样
Stella? Hey, don’t do that.
斯黛拉
Stella.
冻得很结实的
It’s frozen solid.
姑娘们
Hey, ladies.
我刚接到堪萨斯城圣卢克的电♥话♥
I just got a call from St. Luke’s in Kansas City.
车祸 有人员伤亡
Car accident with fatalities.
女性 AB阴性血 5尺2英寸 胸腔大小
One female, AB neg, 5’2″, thoracic cage size…
斯黛拉将要有新肺了
Stella’s getting lungs.
预计到达时间三小时 给她做术前准备
ETA three hours. Get her prepped.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no. No!
没出什么事吧
Everything all right?
是的
Yeah.
没事 我很好
Yeah, I’m good.
我爱你 斯黛拉
I love you, Stella.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们不可以
We can’t.
我知道
I know.
斯黛拉
Stella.

Shit!
快走 快走
Come on, come on!
快走
Come on.
芭布 芭布 芭布
Barb. Barb? Barb.
她不接电♥话♥
She’s not answering,
现在直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
and now it’s going straight to voicemail.
斯黛拉不会跑的 她做不出这样的事
Stella would never run off. She wouldn’t do that.
你能联♥系♥上他吗
Have you been able to reach him?
不能
No.
这是威尔的妈妈
This is Will’s mother.
-他们离开多久了 -我才发现的
– How long have they been gone? – I just know.
如果你的儿子导致斯黛拉错过了这对肺
If your son causes Stella to lose these lungs…
我儿子和你女儿病的一样重
My son is just as sick as your daughter is.
斯黛拉永远都不会做这样的事
Stella would never do anything like this.
她什么都没做过
She’s never done anything.
斯黛拉已经做了 艾琳
Stella did this, Erin.
不是威尔的错 他对肺的事一无所知
Not Will. He doesn’t know anything about the lungs.

Lungs?
是要做肺移植吗
Is there a transplant?
对 是给斯黛拉的 已经在路上了
Yeah, for Stella. They’re on the way.
至少告诉我你是个爱猫的人
Well, tell me at least you’re a cat person.
你喜欢猫吗
Do you like cats?
我养了一只雪貂
I owned a ferret.
我是个雪貂男孩
I was a ferret kid.
不 你可以是雪貂男孩
Oh, no. You would be a ferret kid.
别接
Don’t answer it.
真的 他们现在需要什么
Really. What do they need right now?
是我妈妈
It’s my mom.
让我跟她说下我没事
Let me just tell her that I’m okay.
斯黛拉 他们给你找了新肺
Stella, they have new lungs for you.
嘿 他们给你找了新肺
Hey, they have new lungs for you.
我们回医院 快走
Let’s go to the hospital. Come on!
我还没看到灯呢
I haven’t seen the lights yet.
灯吗
The lights?
你知道这件事吗 我们还在这里干什么
Did you know about this? What are we doing out here?
我们赶紧回医院 快走
Let’s go to the hospital. Come on.
就五年 威尔
Five years, Will.
五年
Five years?
对于像我们来说 五年就像一生那么长
Five years is a lifetime for people like us.
不是的 当他们失败
It’s not! Because what happens
而我又回到了起点 将会发生什么
when they fail and I’m back to square one?
别傻了 我们去医院吧 好吗
Let’s not be stupid. Can we go the hospital, please?
拜托 快走
Come on, let’s go.
斯黛拉
Stella!
斯黛拉
Stella.
快走
Come on.
好吗 这里很冷
Please? It’s cold.
斯黛拉
Stella!
斯黛拉
Stella.
救命
Help!
撑住 斯黛拉
Come on, Stella.
撑住
Come on!
撑住 斯黛拉
Come on, Stella.
我们有一个十七岁的
We have a 17-year-old…
什么情况
What have we got?
17岁女性 患有囊性纤维化
A 17-year-old female with cystic fibrosis.
我们已经给她找到新肺了
We already have lungs for her.
帮忙摘下面罩
Can someone get the mask off?
我的天哪 亲爱的
Oh, my God. Honey.
没事的
It’s okay.
我的儿子 我的儿子也在那里
My son. My son was out there, too.
对不起 请退后
I’m sorry. Step back, please.
你没事 你没事
You’re okay. You’re okay.
威尔在哪里
Where’s Will?
亲爱的
Honey.
病人来了
Coming through!
他还好吗
Is he okay?
给她戴上面罩 越快越好
Get a mask on her as soon as possible, please.
血氧饱和度45%
O2 is at 45.
可能是体温过低
Possible hypothermia.
这里还要再拿些毯子
We’re gonna need more blankets over here.
呼吸 斯黛拉
Just breathe. Stella?
我在这呢 亲爱的
I’ve got you, honey.
斯黛拉
Stella?
你需要冷静
You need to calm down.
我们给你找到了新肺
We have your new lungs.
好 斯黛拉
Yes, Stella.
我不想要新肺
I don’t want them.
斯黛拉 我们已经等这对肺等了好多年了
Stella, we’ve been waiting for these lungs for years.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果你不要那对肺 就浪费了 亲爱的
If you don’t use the lungs, they’re wasted, sweetie.
我爱他 新肺
I love him. The new lungs
没有他就没了任何意义
won’t mean anything without him.
躺下
Lay down!
停下 停下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!