shanghaied, wanghaied…
被拐骗 拘禁
Hey, stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. What? Here?
停 停 什么 在这吗
Yeah, here. Right here. Why? What? Pull in.
对 就是这 为啥 咋了 停进去
…rum, bum, buggered, blinded–
酗酒 乞讨 被鸡♥奸♥ 弄瞎
You got to be kidding
你在逗我
And that was all before they set sail.
这还只是他们出海之前
Jim over there, he’s been sufferin’ from a sore throat.
这里的这位吉姆 他现在嗓子还疼
Sounds nasty.
听起来挺严重的
Have you consulted your health care professional about it?
你去找你的保健师看过了吗
Yes, I have, son.
我去了 儿子
Well, if the antibiotics don’t work, you
如果抗生素没啥用
can always suck on a Fisherman’s Friend.
吃颗渔夫之宝总没错的
This next song is John Kanaka,
下一首歌♥是《约翰·肯纳卡》
a right rascal if ever there was one.
没别的歌♥比这首更俏皮了
♪ I thought I heard the old man say ♪
♪ 我似乎听见有老人在喊 ♪
♪ Hoo, John Kanaka-naka tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 船工们呀 幺哦嘿 ♪
♪ Today, today, it’s a holiday ♪
♪ 今天呀 今天呀 是休息日 ♪
♪ Hoo, John Kanaka-naka tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 船工们呀 幺哦嘿 ♪
♪ Tu-rie-ay, oh, tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 幺哦嘿幺 ♪
It’s good man. It’s good.
他们唱得不错 挺好
Yeah.
是不错
Oh, this is bloody torture. No, no, no, no.
这歌♥声简直折磨人 不 没有
I want these guys signed up to Duke Management’s roster.
我要把这些人签到杜克经纪公♥司♥名下
Yeah, why don’t you sign ’em up for life?
是吗 你要不给他们签个终身合同
I’m serious, man.
我是认真的 兄弟
♪ We’re bound away for Frisco Bay ♪
♪ 我们将从旧金山湾起航 ♪
♪ Hoo, John Kanaka-naka tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 船工们呀 幺哦嘿 ♪
They’re funny. They look the part.
他们挺有意思的 有歌♥手范
They’re singing copyright-free songs.
唱的歌♥还没版权问题
What is not to like? Everything.
有什么不好的吗 什么都不好
Oh, don’t be so cynical.
别这么愤世嫉俗
These songs are reminiscent of the work songs
这些可是怀旧的劳工歌♥
sung on the plantations by my people.
我的民族在种植园工作时就唱过
I’m not sure these are slave songs, Troy.
我不大确定这是不是奴隶歌♥ 特洛伊
Well, okay, but fishermen are slaves to the sea,
行吧 但渔民就像海洋的奴隶一样
and exploited peoples across the globe
全世界被剥削的人们
have always shared their suffering through song.
都通过唱歌♥表达痛苦
♪ John Kanaka-naka tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 船工们呀 幺哦嘿 ♪
Still feels like a long-shot, Troy.
还是感觉不怎么靠谱呀 特洛伊
No, no. Trust me.
不不 相信我
My dad is gonna dig this historical shit.
我老爹会爱死这有历史感的东西的
The label will dig it.
唱片公♥司♥也会爱死这个的
Why don’t you go do what you do best? Sign ’em up.
去发挥你的长处吧 说服他们签约
No, no, no, no. Don’t send me up there. I’m hangin’.
别呀 别让我过去 我休假呢
Well, go hang with them. Get.
那就去和他们玩玩儿 去吧
♪ Just one more heave, and that’ll do ♪
♪ 再举一次 就完成了 ♪
♪ Hoo, John Kanaka-naka tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 船工们呀 幺哦嘿 ♪
♪ For we’re the crew that’ll pull her through, hoo ♪
♪ 我们就是让她起航的船员呦 ♪
You’re not serious about signing this bunch of inbreds, are you?
你不是认真想签这堆近亲繁殖的傻子对吧
Of course not.
当然不是
♪ Oh, tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 幺哦 ♪
♪ John Kanaka-naka tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 船工们呀 幺哦嘿 ♪
♪ I thought I heard the old man say ♪
♪ 我似乎听见有老人在喊 ♪
♪ Hoo, John Kanaka-naka tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 船工们呀 幺哦嘿 ♪
♪ Today, today it’s a holiday ♪
♪ 今天呀 今天呀 是休息日 ♪
♪ Hoo, John Kanaka-naka tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 船工们呀 幺哦嘿 ♪
♪ Tu-rie-ay, oh, tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 幺哦嘿幺 ♪
I think you’ve got an admirer.
有人喜欢你呦
♪ John Kanaka-naka tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 船工们呀 幺哦嘿 ♪
Enough of your meddlin’, Grandma.
您瞎管的够多了 奶奶
Last time you played Cupid, the bloke turned out to be my cousin.
上次您给我撮合的那位 是我亲堂弟
♪ John Kanaka-naka tu-rie-ay ♪
♪ 船工们呀 幺哦嘿 ♪
Once removed.
可他被家族除名了
Nice one!
唱得真好
I’ll be with you in a minute.
我一会儿过来
Small world.
世界真小哈
Um, just out of interest, what kind of music were they singing?
只是随口一问 他们唱的算什么乐
The rock ‘n’ roll of 1752.
1752年的摇滚吧
That’ll be 38 pound, fifty. Ta, my lover.
一共38.5磅 好的 亲爱的
I’ll get these. Oh, thank you.
我来付吧 那谢谢你了
Well, you saved our lives yesterday.
你们昨天救了我们一命
It’s the least I could do.
至少我能请你们喝酒
I’d like to talk to you and the boys
我想同你和其他成员谈谈
about the future of the group.
关于你们乐队的未来
Future? Yeah.
未来吗 是的
I manage bands, and I’m interested in representing you.
我是乐队经纪人 我想和你们签约
You’d better come and talk to the boys.
你最好过来和年轻人们谈谈
For your information, my Jago is the Roger Daltry of the group.
对了 我的杰戈可是乐队中的罗杰·道崔
Well, I’ll bear that in mind.
好 我会记着的
Here, you’ll never guess what.
听着 你绝对想不到
Our boys have just been talentspotted. By who?
刚有人发掘了我们的男孩儿 谁
Your admirer.
你的仰慕者
Apparently, he’s some kind of big shot in the music industry.
他显然是音乐圈的大人物
Watching you sing was one of those
你们的歌♥唱表演
rare moments in the music business
完全是自己独创的
when you realise you are witnessing something truly original.
这在音乐圈里十分少见
The bottom line is you’ve got a unique sound.
关键是你们的声音独一无二
And we believe we can help you get it released by a major label.
我们相信会有知名唱片公♥司♥发行这些作品
You can’t be–
你不可能是
Now, all right, all right. Now look, look, look.
好的好的 现在听我说
I’m serious.
我是认真的
So how’s about we crack open the champagne
所以我们马上签约
and get this deal done?
然后开瓶香槟庆祝怎么样
Right here. Right now.
就这里 就现在
Hang on. You mean this is for real?
等下 你真是认真的吗
Thanks for the offer, son, but we’re just fishermen, see.
谢谢你的提议 小伙子 但我们只是渔民
We have no need to sell our souls for 15 minutes of fame.
我们没必要为一时爆红出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Especially to an emmet.
还是卖♥♥给埃米顿
An emmet?
啥是埃米顿
It’s old Cornish for an ant.
康沃尔语里蚂蚁的意思
Something that invades in large numbers,
那种大规模入侵
causes great irritation and is a helluva job to get rid of.
制♥造♥麻烦还贼难弄死的小东西
Now, if you don’t mind…
现在如果你不介意
some of us have got some real work to do.
我们某些人还有正经工作要做
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你们听我说
Where’s the…?
车呢
Oh. Come on.
天哪 别呀
Fuck it. Just one bar.
操♥他♥妈♥的 只有一格信♥号♥♥
The only place you’ll get reception down here is on the sea wall.
这里唯一有信♥号♥♥的地方就是海堤那儿
Way out there?
那么远吗
Is that Danny?
是丹尼打来的吗
Is that… Wait. All right. All right. All right, get it.
对吗 等等 好的好的 接
Hey, Danny, what’s going on, man?
丹尼呀 你怎么样了 老兄
Where the bloody hell have you parked the car?
你们他妈把车停哪儿去了
Ah, sorry, bro. We had to peel out.
对不起了兄弟 我们得先溜了
Major, major crisis. Well, what about this major crisis?
超紧急危机 那我这儿的危机咋办
Look, you never leave a man behind enemy lines.
听着 你绝不能把任何一个人留在敌后
First rule of war!
这是打仗的首条守则好吗
First rule of rock ‘n’ roll, don’t forget the money.
摇滚的首条守则就是永远别忘了挣钱
As soon as they’ve signed, we’ll get you out of there.
只要他们签了约 我们就把你接出来
I’m sorry to disappoint you,
你恐怕得失望了哥们
but they ain’t signing anything, mate.
他们不打算签
Hello? Oh, oh, Danny.
还在吗 丹尼啊
Hello?
在吗
I’m– I’m sorry. Have-Have you lost your touch?
不好意思 你胜任不了这工作了吗
No. These guys aren’t interested in fame and fortune.
不是 这伙人对名和利都没兴趣
Hey, hey. Everybody is interested in fame and fortune.
所有人都对名利感兴趣
So do your job and close the deal.
所以好好做你的工作然后签上约
I don’t want to wake up and find out
我可不想一觉起来发现
somebody else has beat us to it.
别人先签了他们