I think it might be time for you to leave, Danny.
我想你该走了 丹尼
Unless you want me to drag you through the River Tamar myself.
除非你是想让我亲自拖你过塔玛河
♪ Keep me in your heart ♪
♪ 将我铭记于心 ♪
♪ Don’t let me ♪
♪ 别让我 ♪
♪ Slip away ♪
♪ 悄悄溜走 ♪
♪ When the morning comes ♪
♪ 当黎明来临 ♪
♪ And those tears won’t stop ♪
♪ 泪水仍然不断 ♪
♪ Please keep me in your heart ♪
♪ 请仍将我铭记于心 ♪
♪ Keep me on your side ♪
♪ 将我留在身边 ♪
♪ Well, you know ♪
♪ 你知道的 ♪
♪ Sometimes I run ♪
♪ 有时我会逃开不见 ♪
♪ And even when the tears ♪
♪ 就算眼泪它 ♪
♪ Oh, they fall from your eyes ♪
♪ 从你眼眶流下 ♪
♪ Please keep me on your side ♪
♪ 请仍将我留在身边 ♪
♪ And you know I’d wait for you ♪
♪ 你知道我将为你 ♪
♪ A thousand years ♪
♪ 等待千年 ♪
♪ Oh, would you do the same for me? ♪
♪ 你是否也会这般对我 ♪
♪ And I would swim across ♪
♪ 我将穿游过 ♪
♪ The loneliest sea ♪
♪ 那条最孤独的河流 ♪
We’re just up for our 20-week scan.
我们正准备去做胎儿二十周的扫描
Ah, congratulations.
恭喜
Don’t expect him to be too sincere, darling.
别指望他这恭喜有多真诚 亲爱的
He thinks marriage is for penguins.
他认为婚姻是企鹅的专利
Uh, that was monogamy, and, uh…
是一夫一妻制 并且
well, I’ve had a rethink about that.
我不再那么认为了
♪ Keep me on your mind ♪
♪ 将我铭记于心 ♪
♪ Even when I am far away ♪
♪ 尽管我与你相隔千里 ♪
♪ And even though I know ♪
♪ 就算我知道 ♪
♪ You may tire of me someday ♪
♪ 某天你可能会厌倦了我 ♪
♪ Please keep me in your heart ♪
♪ 请仍将我铭记于心 ♪
Danny.
丹尼
Troy. Driss.
特洛伊 德利斯
You all right? How’s the midlife crisis going?
你还好吧 中年危机如何了
Well, I’m not the one desperately clinging on to my youth.
我可不是那种抓住青春不放的人
Mmm. When is the world’s oldest
全世界最大龄的男子乐队什么时候
boy band shuffling into shops?
才能拖着它缓慢的脚步上市啊
The album is released on Friday.
专辑会在星期五放出
Oh, man. No pressure, right?
天呐 你没有太大压力吧
Only up against Lady Gaga, Paul Weller,
也就是要跟嘎嘎 保罗·伟勒
and Florence and the Machine.
还有弗洛伦丝以及机器竞争罢了
Good luck, bro.
好运 兄弟
♪ And I would swim across The loneliest sea ♪
♪ 我会游过这时间最孤独的海 ♪
♪ If it meant you could ♪
♪ 若你是命中注定 ♪
♪ Free my love ♪
♪ 解放我的爱的人 ♪
♪ Oh, you mean that much to me ♪
♪ 你是我生命之重 ♪
♪ Keep me in your heart ♪
♪ 把我藏进你的心里 ♪
♪ Don’t let me ♪
♪ 不要让我 ♪
♪ Get away ♪
♪ 逃开 ♪
♪ When the morning comes ♪
♪ 清晨如约而至 ♪
♪ And those tears won’t stop ♪
♪ 眼泪绵延不绝 ♪
♪ Please keep me in your heart, my love ♪
♪ 请把我藏进你的心里吧 我的爱人 ♪
♪ However far ♪
♪ 无论相距多远 ♪
♪ Apart we may become ♪
♪ 即便我们将要分离 ♪
I don’t want a commission, Charles. Why on earth not?
我不想要钱 查尔斯 为什么不要
Because I’d like something else instead.
因为我想要别的东西
Come on, Dad.
走吧 爸
This isn’t the time to be stubborn.
现在不是犯倔的时候
It’s Rowan and Sally’s last day at the pub.
今天是罗恩和萨莉在酒馆的最后一天
No, I’m… I’m in no mood for a drink.
不去了 我 我现在没心情喝酒
Don’t you think you’ve made your point?
你还没闹够吗
Rowan has torn the heart out of this village.
罗恩把我们镇子的灵魂夺走了
The heart of the village isn’t the pub, Dad.
镇子的灵魂不是酒馆 爸
It’s the people.
是镇子上的人
I owe you an apology, Rowan.
我欠你一个道歉 罗恩
I-I’ve been a stubborn fool.
我 我是个固执的混♥蛋♥
You did what you did for the sake of your family,
你也是为了你的家不得已而为之
and I should never have let that come between us.
我不应该逼迫你做权衡的
I’m sorry.
对不起
One and all?
还是一家人吗
One and all.
永远一家人
The usual? Yeah.
还是老样子 对
That’s more like it, mate.
这才对劲 兄弟
Come on. Come on!
来 都过来
Top 40’s on in a minute.
还有一分钟 英国单曲榜前40名就公布了
I’d tune into the top 400 if I were you.
我要是你我就从前400名开始听
Dad! Don’t be such a pessimist!
爸 别那么悲观啊
Danny!
丹尼
Tamsyn. Oh.
塔姆辛
I missed you.
我想你了
What you doing here then?
你来这干什么
I came here to tell you that the pub is
我来告诉大家 这个酒馆
gonna remain the way it always has been.
会保持原有的样子
How’s that possible?
怎么可能
Because I bought it.
因为我买♥♥下了
Well, in case you’ve forgotten,
提醒你一下
we’re not too fond of second-home owners round here.
我们不欢迎在这买♥♥第二个家的人
Well, that’s good, because I’ve only got one.
那就好 因为我只有这一个家了
I gave Charles Montegue my London flat in exchange for this.
我用伦敦的公♥寓♥跟查尔斯·蒙特格换的
And I’d like Rowan and Sally to keep it running.
而且我希望罗恩和萨莉继续经营
Did you hear that?
你们听到了吗
Alwyn, wait.
阿尔文 等等
Alwyn, uh, wait.
阿尔文 等一下
Wait, please. What are you doing, Danny?
等一下 求你了 你这是做什么 丹尼
Just because you made things right with the pub,
就算你弥补了酒馆的事情
that doesn’t mean you made things right with me.
也不代表你把我们的关系也修复了
I’m not expecting anything.
我没有奢求什么
I want you to know that I’ve done a lot
我只想让你知道 过去的几个月
of thinking over the last few months.
我想了很多
Everything I thought I cared about…
那些我曾在意的东西
money, status, the flat, the cars, the toys…
钱 地位 公♥寓♥ 豪车那些玩意儿
none of them have ever made me happy.
没有一样能真正让我开心的
But being down here with you and Tamsyn did.
但是在这里跟你和塔姆辛在一起让我开心
Come on, you two!
快进屋 你们俩
You’re missing the countdown. Come on!
你们要错过排名倒数了 快进来
Come on.
进来吧
At number 12, “Eighty Not Out” from James Last.
第十二名 詹姆斯·拉斯特的《八十不过时》
Number 11, down one,
第十一名 比上期下降一名
“Lungs” by Florence and the Machine.
弗洛伦丝以及机器的《肺腑知音》
Number 10, down three,
第十名 比上期下降三名
Paolo Nutini’s “Sunny Side Up.”
保罗·努提尼的《溏心蛋》
Number nine, and a new entry. It’s Fisherman’s Friends.
第九名 新晋专辑 《渔民的朋友》
♪ Come, all you no-hopers You jokers and rogues ♪
♪ 来吧 无用的 滑稽的 无赖的人 ♪
♪ We’re on the road to nowhere Let’s find out where it goes ♪
♪ 我们在路上游荡 等你探明去往何方 ♪
♪ It might be a ladder to the stars Who knows? ♪
♪ 也许是通往星星的天梯 谁又明了 ♪
♪ Come, all you no-hopers ♪
♪ 来吧 无用的 ♪
♪ You jokers and rogues ♪
♪ 滑稽的 无赖的人 ♪
I knew we were on to a winner! I knew it!
我就知道我们做得到 我就知道
♪ Leave all your furrows ♪
♪ 抛荒弃野 ♪
♪ And your dreams where they lie ♪
♪ 丢下梦想 ♪
♪ The factories and offices ♪
♪ 和工厂 和办公 ♪
♪ Kiss them all goodbye ♪
♪ 统统吻别 ♪
♪ Have a little faith In the dream-maker in the sky ♪
♪ 不妨沉沦天马行空的造梦 ♪
♪ There’s glory in ♪
♪ 坚定了信念 ♪
♪ Believing in ♪
♪ 终有回报 ♪
♪ And it’s all in the beholder’s eye ♪
♪ 旁观者将记下这荣耀 ♪
Get the drinks in for all!
把所有的酒都拿出来
♪ Come, all you no-hopers ♪
♪ 来吧 无用的 ♪
♪ You jokers and rogues ♪
♪ 滑稽的 无赖的人 ♪
♪ We’re on the road to nowhere ♪
♪ 我们在路上游荡 ♪
What’d I tell you, boys? A leap of faith!
我怎么说来的 伙计们 信心的跳跃

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!