But, uh, seriously though…
不过 说正经的
I’ve known most of ees
你们大多数人还只有这么高的时候
since you was this high.
我就认识你们了
I’ve helped some of you learn to walk,
我曾帮你们其中一些人学着走路
talk, fish, and, in a few cases, sing.
说话 捕鱼 以及在少数情况下 唱歌♥
But you’ve given me back so much more than I can…
但反过来你们给予我的实在是太多
that I could ever…
多到我不
Come on, guys.
给点掌声 大伙们
I…
我
I’d like to say a few words, if he can’t.
他既然说不下去了 我乐意来说两句
When we first devised the plan to escape the wives
当我们头一回想到以排练为由
once a week for rehearsal…
来逃开妻子们
Speak for yourself, boy.
可别捎上我们 小子
…all those years ago,
是这么多年以前了
none of us would ever have believed
我们谁都不会相信
we’d end up with a record deal.
到头来我们能签下唱片合约
I-I-I was the most sceptical, I will admit that, of anyone here.
我是当中最不会相信的那个 这点我承认
It’s all been down to the…
这一切都归结于
the tenacity and belief of one man.
一个人的韧性和信念
Danny Anderson
那就是丹尼·安德森
So I’ll make a toast. To old friends and new.
那么让我来敬个酒 致老友与新伴
Old friends and new!
致老友与新伴
Is that Jago?
那是杰戈吗
Mm-hmm.
没错
And Rowan’s dad, Kenwyn.
还有罗恩的父亲 肯温
That’s outside the old lifeboat station.
是在原来的救生艇站外面
They were both part of the same crew
他们是响应霍克湾
that answered an emergency call at Hawker’s Cove.
紧急呼叫的同组船员
And during the rescue, a freak wave
在一次救援过程中 一波怪浪
hit the lifeboat and capsized it.
击中了渔船并把它弄翻了
They were the only two members to survive.
只有他们两个活了下来
Well, Kenwyn never got over it.
肯温一直没能释怀
He didn’t go out to sea again.
他再也没出过海
And then when the village was granted a new lifeboat house,
后来村里有了新的救生艇站之后
then Kenwyn bought the old one
肯温买♥♥下了旧的那个
and turned it into the Golden Lion.
并把那儿改建成了现在的金狮酒馆
That’s why it’s so important to us all.
这就是为什么它对我们来说这么重要
Danny. Henry?
丹尼 亨利
I really need to get hold of your father-in-law.
我真的需要联♥系♥一下你岳父
Incommunicado, I’m afraid.
恐怕联♥系♥不上
He’s sailing in Barbados.
他在巴巴多斯的海上
Don’t worry. Last I heard the deal had gone through.
别担心 上次我听说已经谈妥了
Right.
好吧
Jago?
杰戈
Your meals on wheels have arrived, love.
送餐上门了 亲爱的
All right for some, isn’t it, eh?
对某些人来说也挺不错 对吧
Sneaking in a little siesta.
偷偷溜来睡个午觉
Jago.
杰戈
Playin’ silly buggers.
别犯傻了
Oh, God.
天哪
♪ It is time to go now ♪
♪ 如今已到了离开的时候 ♪
♪ Haul away your anchor ♪
♪ 起锚吧水手 ♪
♪ Haul away your anchor ♪
♪ 起锚吧水手 ♪
♪ ‘This our sailing time ♪
♪ 启航的时候到了 ♪
♪ Feel the seas run under ♪
♪ 感受脚下流淌的河水 ♪
♪ Haul away down channel ♪
♪ 顺流而下啊 ♪
♪ Haul away down channel ♪
♪ 顺流而下 ♪
♪ On the evening tide ♪
♪ 伴着那晚潮 ♪
♪ Now my days are over ♪
♪ 我的日子已走到尽头 ♪
♪ Haul away for heaven ♪
♪ 迎着天堂而去 ♪
♪ Haul away for heaven ♪
♪ 迎着天堂而去 ♪
♪ Lord, be by my side ♪
♪ 主啊 请您与我同在 ♪
Bon voyage, my love.
一路顺风 亲爱的
May you have fair seas and following winds.
愿你顺风顺水
Need to make sure the new owners keep that pump on.
要确保新主人来了酒水也不会断啊
Don’t know what I’d do without my pint of Tribute of an evening.
真不知道我晚上没了这酒该怎么办
Thanks, John.
谢了 约翰
New owners, did you say, was that?
你刚才说新主人 什么新主人
What’s that about new owners, Rowan?
新主人是怎么一回事 罗恩
I didn’t have a choice, Jim.
我别无选择 吉姆
There was no other way to settle the debt.
没有别的办法去偿还债务了
why didn’t you come and speak to me about it?
你为什么不跟我说呢
I wanted to tell you, but what with the band and the baby and…
我是想告诉你的 但乐队啊 孩子啊这些
well, then your father, I…
还有你父亲 我
ThThere just hasn’t been a right moment. Who bought it then?
找不到合适的时候 买♥♥家是谁呢
Charles Montegue.
查尔斯·蒙特格
You sold it to that grabbin’ bastard?
你竟然卖♥♥给了那个天杀的混♥蛋♥
‘Twas his ancestors who drove us overseas
就是他的祖先拽着我们漂洋过海
and down the bloody mines.
去下什么该死的矿井
He offered a fair price, and he promised to keep it as a pub.
他出价公道 而且他承诺这里仍会是酒馆
You’ve been a damn fool, Rowan.
你真♥他♥妈♥的是个蠢蛋 罗恩
Businessman like Charles Montegue…
像查尔斯·蒙特格那样的生意人
he’s not gonna want to keep this place as it is.
他才不会让这里保持原样呢
He’s gonna want to make a tidy profit out of it.
他只想从中获得可观的利润
That’ll probably mean turning it into one of them
这就意味着这里也会成为那些
boutique hotels or summat.
精品酒店中的一员 或是别的什么
There’ll be no place here for us.
那就没有我们的位置了
You do know that, don’t you?
你是知道的 不是吗
Well, that’s not true. Is it, Danny?
不是这样的 对吗 丹尼
What’s it got to do with Danny?
这与丹尼又有何干
Well, he made the introduction.
他是中间人
Rowan came to me for business advice.
罗恩向我寻求商业意见
He was in an impossible situation.
他处于非常困难的境地
Oh, you… you went to an emmet?
在你需要帮助的时候
In your hour of need?
你竟然跑去找那个蚂蚁
Rowan and Sally didn’t make this decision easily, my son.
罗恩和萨莉做出这个决定也不容易 儿子
Wh– Y-You knew?
你也知道
Well, what else would you lot want him to do?
你还想要他怎么做
Go bankrupt? Be homeless?
破产吗 无家可归吗
Look, I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I was just trying to help.
我只想帮帮忙而已
You’re only sorry because you were found out.
你抱歉只是因为你被揭发了罢了
You’re just full of showbiz bullshit,
你满嘴只有娱乐行业的屁话
aren’t you, son?
不是吗 小子
With your million-pound record deals
什么百万级别的唱片交易
and your fake handshakes and all that.
还有那些唬人的握手之类的
Jim, look. Listen, just hear me out.
吉姆 听我说完
When I spoke to Rowan, I didn’t know anything about the pub,
和罗恩交谈时 我对这个酒馆一无所知
its history, or what it means to the community.
它的过去 或是它对于你们的意义
But you know now because I told you.
但你现在知道了 我告诉过你啊
Yeah, but by then the deal had already gone through.
是啊 但那时交易已经完成了
So you were getting a cut, were you?
那你也该分到了一杯羹 对吗
And you didn’t want to risk losing your commission.
你可不想丢了你那一份佣金
No, Alwyn, wait.
不是这样的 阿尔文 等等
Alwyn!
阿尔文
Let me explain!
请听我解释
Alwyn, please, just hear me out!
阿尔文 求你了 听我解释
Keep your voice down.
声音小一点
Go away, Danny.
走吧 丹尼
I’m not interested in anything you’ve got to say.
我对你要说的任何事都不感兴趣
No, wait, wait! Look, um…
不 等等
I-I-I’m gonna talk to Charles.
我会去找查尔斯谈谈
I-I’ll make sure things don’t change.
我会保证一切不变的
Everything’s changed.
一切都已经变了
Cornish oak, my ass.
康沃尔橡树 去你的
Your word is like… It’s like willow…
你说的话就像柳枝
blowing in the wind.
在风中飘忽不定
I warned you not to take the piss out of us.
我警告过你别戏弄我们
And I warned you not to hurt my daughter.
也别伤害我的女儿
It wasn’t intentional, Jim. I promise.
我不是故意的 吉姆 我保证