but don’t you ever take the piss out of my daughter.
但你千万别戏弄我女儿
Dad.
爸爸
No, I’m not here to hurt anyone, Jim.
不 我不是来伤害任何人的 吉姆
Good.

Glad to hear it.
听到这个我很开心
Sorry about my dad.
抱歉我爸说了那些话
He’s always been protective.
他总是很有保护欲
I don’t blame him.
我不怪他
Ever since he discovered my mum was having an affair,
自从他发现我妈有外遇以来
he’s found it hard to trust anyone.
他就变得很难再去相信任何人
What happened?
发生了什么
She left him…
她丢下了他
for a sailing instructor from the Isle of Wight.
为了一个从怀特岛来的帆船教练
I guess his boat was bigger than my dad’s.
我猜他的船比我爸爸的大吧
Sorry. I’ve got to take this.
对不起 我得接这个电♥话♥
Hello?

Yeah.
是的
Well, why does he want to slag ’em off to the labels like that?
为什么他要把它们糟蹋给那样的唱片公♥司♥
Yeah, I’ll tell you what. Do me a favour.
好吧 这么说吧 帮我个忙
Tell him I don’t want to be associated with him any more.
告诉他我不想再和他合作了
Lads.
朋友们
We’ve been sabotaged.
有人给我们使绊子
It’s my former boss.
是我的前上司
He isn’t a fan of your music,
他不喜欢你们的歌♥
and he’s been pressurising the labels not to take the album.
而且他一直在逼迫唱片公♥司♥拒绝这张专辑
What do you mean, your “former boss”?
你说你的”前上司”是什么意思
I resigned. Resign?
我辞职了 你辞职了
What’d you do that for, you daft bugger?
你辞职干嘛 你个蠢货
Because I believe in you.
因为我相信你们
I believe in the music, and
我相信你们的音乐 并且
I believe I can secure you a record deal.
我相信我能把你们的唱片签出去
Well, you’re a stubborn sod. I’ll give you that.
你可真是个固执的讨厌鬼 我可告诉你
Takes one to know one.
我们半斤八两
Now, who’s up for a road trip?
现在 谁想来一次公路旅行
♪ The modern ships Carry mighty fine gear ♪
♪ 现代船只搭载着上好设备 ♪
♪ Get away, get away, you shantyman ♪
♪ 逃离 逃离 水手们 ♪
♪ Shantyman, oh, shantyman ♪
♪ 水手们 水手们 ♪
♪ Who’s got a berth for a shantyman… ♪
♪ 何处才是水手的栖身处啊 ♪
What’s this, then? A reservoir of seadogs?
那么这是什么 一群海狗吗
Special offer was it, Father?
是特♥价♥促销吗 父亲
A pound a pair to avoid the glare?
一英镑买♥♥一副来遮阳吗
Remember what the well-known Irish singer said, Jim.
记住那个著名爱尔兰歌♥手说的话 吉姆
“I may be plain old Paul Hewson from Dublin.
“我是来自都柏林的朴素的老保罗·休森
Put a pair of shades on, I’m Bonio!”
墨镜一戴 我就成了波利诺”
Bono, you pillock.
是波诺 你个蠢蛋
Get in the van. Here, come here.
上车 这儿 过来
Take care. I love you.
保重 爱你
See you later! Thank you, darling.
待会儿见了 谢谢你 亲爱的
Byebye, darling. You watch them groupies.
再见宝贝 照顾好他们
Look after him, Jim. Please.
照顾好他 吉姆 拜托了
♪ Drive my truck midway to the motorway station ♪
♪ 开着货车驶往高速公路车站 ♪
♪ Fairlane cruiser coming up on the left-hand side ♪
♪ 费兰巡逻警车从左手边开过 ♪
♪ Headlight shining driving rain on the window frame ♪
♪ 前照灯照亮窗框上的雨 ♪
♪ Little young lady stardust hitching a ride ♪
♪ 星尘般多的小姑娘想搭个车 ♪
♪ And it’s a two, four, six, eight Ain’t never too late ♪
♪ 两点 四点 八点也永远不会太迟 ♪
♪ Me and my radio truckin’ on through the night ♪
♪ 我和我的无线电台在货车上共度良宵 ♪
♪ Three, five, seven, nine on a double white line ♪
♪ 三点 五点 七点在双白线上 ♪
♪ Motorway sun coming up with the morning light ♪
♪ 高速公路上太阳与清晨的光一同升起 ♪
♪ Whiz kid sitting pretty on your two-wheel stallion ♪
♪ 二轮牡马上那个乖巧的天才少年 ♪
♪ This ol’ ten-ton lorry got a bead on you… ♪
♪ 这辆十吨♥的卡车盯上你了 ♪
Here, here, lads.
这儿 这儿 伙计们
Come here. Look.
过来 看
See what they charge for mackerel up here?
看到他们这的鲭鱼多少钱了吗
We should have brought some up with us,
我们应该带点来的
you know? Cut out the middle man.
你懂吗 没有中间商赚差价
Make a little bit of profit on the trip.
在这次旅行小赚一笔
It’s Danny.
是丹尼
Don’t bloody answer it. Don’t answer it.
别接电♥话♥ 别接
We’re supposed to be resting up. We ain’t here.
我们现在本该在休息 别说我们在这
Leave Hello, Danny?
走了 喂 丹尼吗
You lot settling in all right? Yeah, yeah.
你几个安置好了吗 对 好了
Uh, we’re just doing a bit of, uh… a bit of sightseeing.
我们就是在 在观光
Sightseeing? Where?
观光吗 哪里
Well, we’re checking out the, um…
我们正要离开
London Aquarium. Seriously?
伦敦水族馆 是吗
I’ll book us a table for eight o’clock. All right, yeah, yeah.
我会给我们订个八点的晚餐 好 好的
We’ll see you later.
晚些见
Yeah, good to see you’d hold up under interrogation
见你被审问还守口如瓶太欣慰了
Right, let’s get this pub crawl started.
好了 咱们开始逛酒馆吧
All right. What can I get you chaps?
你好 我能为你们几个牛仔拿些什么
Ten pints of bitter, please.
十品脱苦啤酒 谢谢
Put that away, Father. I’ll get this round.
把你的钱拿开 老爹 这轮我请了
That’s gonna be 53 pounds 80.
总共53.8镑
How much? What?
多少 啥
What do they brew it with ’round here? Unicorn tears?
这的酒都是用啥酿的 独角兽眼泪吗
♪ Sexy beast, sexy beast ♪
♪ 性感野兽 性感野兽 ♪
♪ Sexy beast, sexy beast ♪
♪ 性感野兽 性感野兽 ♪
♪ And that is saying the least ♪
♪ 这么说都是谦虚了 ♪
♪ Sexy beast, sexy beast ♪
♪ 性感野兽 性感野兽 ♪
♪ Sexy beast, sexy beast… ♪
♪ 性感野兽 性感野兽 ♪
So where did you get that one done?
你这伤在哪里弄的
That, my lovely, I had done in Manila.
那个啊 我的小可爱 在马尼拉弄的
Nineteen sixty-four.
196♥4♥年
I was on shore leave in the merchant navy.
商船队给我放了假
Mmm. And who’s Rosie?
谁是罗茜
Rosie was my very first love.
罗茜是我的初恋
Him and half the British fleet.
他跟半个英国舰队的初恋
And he was the only wazzock to make a permanent declaration.
他是唯一一个敢发永恒誓言的傻子
I had a lucky escape.
我差点就发了
Otherwise, I’d have never met his mother.
否则我可能永远也见不到他妈
That’s true.
真的
Who’s the lead singer of the group?
谁是主唱
Well, nobody. We take it in turns.
每个人都可以 我们轮流来
That’s very democratic.
这很民♥主♥
So, what kind of songs do you guys perform?
所以 你们唱什么类型的歌♥
Shanties.
水手号♥子
Sh– Shan– What?
舟 船 啥?
Traditional sea shanties, you know?
传统水手歌♥ 你知道吗
No. All right, um…
不知道 好吧 嗯
You’d know this one, perhaps, um…
你可能知道这首
♪ What shall we do with the drunken sailor? ♪
♪ 醉醺醺的水手 可拿他怎么办 ♪
♪ What shall we do with the drunken sailor? ♪
♪ 醉醺醺的水手 可拿他怎么办 ♪
You got it. Yeah.
懂了吗 懂了
♪ What shall we do With the drunken sailor ♪
♪ 醉醺醺的水手 可拿他怎么办 ♪
♪ Early in the morning? ♪
♪ 在这大早上哟 ♪
♪ Hooray, and up she rises ♪
♪ 嘿 吼 把锚拉起来吧 ♪
♪ Hooray, and up she rises ♪
♪ 嘿 吼 把锚拉起来吧 ♪
♪ Hooray, and up she rises ♪
♪ 嘿 吼 把锚拉起来吧 ♪
♪ Early in the morning ♪
♪ 在这大早上哟 ♪
♪ Put him in the brig until he’s sober ♪
♪ 把他丢到船里 直到他清醒吧 ♪
♪ Put him in the brig until he’s sober ♪
♪ 把他丢到船里 直到他清醒吧 ♪
♪ Put him in the brig until he’s sober ♪
♪ 把他丢到船里 直到他清醒吧 ♪
♪ Early in the morning ♪
♪ 在这大早上哟 ♪
♪ Hooray, and up she rises ♪
♪ 嘿 吼 把锚拉起来吧 ♪
♪ Hooray, and up she rises ♪
♪ 嘿 吼 把锚拉起来吧 ♪
♪ Hooray, and up she rises ♪
♪ 嘿 吼 把锚拉起来吧 ♪
♪ Early in the morning ♪
♪ 在这大早上哟 ♪
♪ Shave his bum with a rusty razor ♪
♪ 拿上把钝刀片 给他刮刮肚皮吧 ♪
♪ Shave his bum with a rusty razor ♪
♪ 拿上把钝刀片 给他刮刮肚皮吧 ♪
♪ Shave his bum with a rusty razor ♪
♪ 拿上把钝刀片 给他刮刮肚皮吧 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!