我大概认识有人愿意收♥购♥酒馆
I might know someone who’d be interested in buying the pub,
如果你愿意私下出♥售♥的话
if you were willing to do a private sale.
省掉中间商费用
Cut out the middle man and all that.
没那么简单
It’s not that easy.
酒馆一直都是村里人聚会的中心
This has always been the heart of our village.
对人们意义重大
It means a lot to a lot of people.
罗恩 我的经验之谈是 做生意
In my experience, Rowan, emotions–
容不得儿女情长
They have no place in business.
丹尼 我基层的好兄弟
Danny, my man on the ground.
我正要打电♥话♥来跟你说点事
I was just about to call you for some local intel.
什么 怎么了
Why, what’s up?
阿比盖尔变成新娘哥斯拉了
Abigail’s morphed into bridezilla.
我们怕是得请联♥合♥国♥维和部队
We need a UN peacekeeping envoy
才能摆平座位的问题
to solve the seating plan
而且我们的婚礼摄影师也撂挑子了
and we’ve just lost the official wedding photographers.
我大概能帮你解决照片的问题
Well, I think I can probably help you out with the photos.
那太好了
That would be great.
还有
One more thing…
阿比盖尔一直缠着我要让
Abigail keeps bugging me about having
渔民们在宴会唱歌♥
the Fishermen sing at the reception.
认真的吗
Seriously?
她想让来宾体会到原汁原味的康沃尔
She wants to give our guests a flavour of the real Cornwall.
我也不懂
I don’t know.
好吧 那我试试
Okay, I’ll see what I can do.
听着 我给你打电♥话♥还有个事
Listen, the reason why I’m calling you, yeah–
我这边有消息说村子的酒馆要卖♥♥了
I’ve just had a tip-off. The village pub is coming up for sale.
我想着你家老丈人可能会感兴趣
I thought it might interest your father-in-law.
地段是不错 我今晚去问问他老人家
Nice spot. I’ll speak to him about it this evening.
-那再见了 -多谢了 丹尼 -拜拜
– See you now. – Thanks, Danny. – Bye.
注意了 兄弟们
Heads up, lads.
好消息
Good news.
我给你们接到了第一单业务
I’ve got you your first professional gig.
先别激动得太早 只是本地演出
Ah-ah. Before you get too excited, it’s only local.
在一个叫洛克的地方
A place called Rock.
那里可不是本地啊
That ain’t local ’round here.
我们商♥务♥部♥的领导要在那里结婚
Our head of Business Affairs is getting married there.
-你觉得我们像婚庆歌♥手吗 -会有很多
– We look like wedding singers to you? – A lot of powerful people
音乐圈内的大佬出席的
from the music industry will be there.
这是一个自我宣传的好机会
Could be a great opportunity for a showcase.
好吧
Well, all right.
但我们不接受点歌♥ 知道吗
We won’t be taking any requests, mind.
来 爸爸 搭把手
Come on, Dad. Give us a hand.
好兄弟
Good man.
笑一个
Okay, big smile.
这次看着我
Okay, this time looking at me.
先生们 你们得往这边站一点
Gentlemen, you’re gonna step over here.
那边吗
That way? That way.
-面朝这边 -这边吗
– Facing in. – This way?
然后所有人面朝一个方向
And then all are facing in the same direction.
稍等 我先看一下 好了没问题
Wait, let me just check. Oh, no, you’re good.
笑一个
Big smiles.
龙虾礁 有人落水
Lobbers Point. Men in the water.
嘿 听我说
Hey. Hey, listen.
我不是摄影师
I’m no photographer,
但我心里已经拍出了我们在一起的画面
but I can picture me and you together.
说真的 那画面永远不会成真
Seriously, that’s an image that will never be captured.
那个帐篷真♥他♥妈♥大啊
Well, that’s a big bloody tent.
肯定花了不少钱
Must have cost a bit.
亨利跟我说了金狮酒馆出♥售♥的事情
Henry passed on the details of the Golden Lion.
不得不说 我还挺惊讶的
I have to say, I’m surprised
他们家竟然想卖♥♥掉
the family are thinking of selling up.
酒馆老板也别无选择了
The bloke’s desperate.
那他打算什么时候脱手
And when’s he thinking of off-loading it?
越快越好
The sooner the better.
你的中介费怎么算
And your finder’s fee?
百分之二
Two per cent.
百分之一点五
One and a half,
-没问题就成交 -行
– you’ve got yourself a deal. – Done.
我会再联♥系♥
I’ll be in contact.
-太好了 -玩得开心
– Lovely. – Enjoy the wedding.
好了 抓住我的手
All right. Grab my arm.
其他人呢
Where’s everyone else?
他们有更重要的事情做
They have something more important to do.
杰戈
Jago,
你们可是要唱歌♥给这些大人物听
you’re singing in front of some big players here.
还有什么更重要的
What can be more important than that?
救人性命啊 丹尼
Saving lives, Danny.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
-你确定你能镇住场子吗 -他当然行了
– You’re sure you can handle the crowd? – ‘Course he can.
他可是艾萨克港最棒的宾果玩家
He’s Port Isaac’s number one bingo caller.
试麦 一二
Testing. One, two.
一二
One, two.
肯辛顿的朋友们大家好
Hello, Kensington-on-Sea.
我们为不少颜值可怜的观众表演过
We’ve played to uglier audiences,
但现在看着你们我觉得他们还好
but I can’t recall one right now.
亲娘啊 真是一群小可怜
Bloody hell. They’re a miserable bunch, inum?
丹尼 这他妈什么情况
Danny, what the hell is going on here?
阿比盖尔想要这些渔民们来表演
Abigail wanted the Fishermen to perform.
我还以为半个伦敦都在吃抗抑郁药
I thought half of London was on antidepressants.
要唱赶紧唱吧
Get on with it!
德利斯
Driss.
这可是你说的
You asked for it.
♪ 我就像天堂街一只愤怒的鹦鹉 ♪
♪ I was as pissed as a parrot In Paradise Street ♪
♪ 哟 嘿 把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ Way, hey, blow the man down ♪
♪ 当我碰巧遇到了一个老娼妓 ♪
♪ When a mingin’ old strumpet I chanced for to meet ♪
♪ 哦 给我一点时间把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ Oh! Gimme some time To blow the man down ♪
♪ 她有着稻草人一样的头发 ♪
♪ She had hair like a scarecrow ♪
去你的吧
Piss off!
♪ 和玻璃般的眼珠 ♪
♪ And a rolling glass eye ♪
并不好笑
Not funny!
♪ 哟 嘿 ♪
♪ Way, hey… ♪
你知道现场都是什么人物吗
Have you seen who’s here?
你这是在葬送生涯 叫停 赶快
This is career suicide. Plug the plug. Now!
我总不能冲上去把他们拉下台吧
I can’t go up there and drag them off, can I?
这可不仅影响到你的信誉
This is not just your credibility on the line.
还会影响到我的
It is mine too.
这锅你背
This is on you.
-给他们一次机会吧 -没门
– Look, just give ’em a chance. – No chance.
把事摆平
Fix it.
♪ 哟 嘿 把那个人击倒 ♪
♪ Way, hey, blow the man down ♪
♪ 一击把他打回利物浦城 ♪
♪ Blow him right back Into Liverpool town ♪
♪ 给我一些 ♪
♪ Gimme s– ♪
好吧我承认 那个节目 很烂
All right, look, hands up, that was… poor.
但你不能一杆子把他们全打死 特洛伊
But you cannot judge the band on that performance alone, Troy.
他们已经被一杆子打死了 伙计
Oh, man. Oh, they’ve been judged, man.
不仅被一杆子打死 而且
They’ve been judged, and they’ve been
还要为这狗屎一般的表演负责
found guilty of being horseshit.
他们有能力 好吗 相信我
They’re something there. All right? Trust me.
我听过他们情感很真挚的歌♥声
I’ve heard them sing with genuine passion
唱的是我们都失去了的东西
about something we’ve all lost.
你现在唯一失去的东西就是你的智商
The only thing you appear to have lost is your mind.
我说的是一种生活的态度
I’m talking about a way of life.
一种我本以为在世上早已消失的凝聚力
A sense of community that I didn’t even know existed any more.
我不知道你哈了什么草
I don’t know what you’ve been smoking,
而且实话说 我也不在乎
and quite frankly, I don’t care.
但作为老板 我正式要求你把他们打发走
But as your boss, I am commanding you to get rid of them now.
法律层面上 你不能这么做
Legally, you can’t do that.
-是吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
协议上写了我拥有我签下的艺人
Our arrangement is that I have full control
的绝对管理权
over every artist I sign.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!