♪ In Port Quin There’s a clouded glass window ♪
♪ 玻璃碎裂 窗框积满灰尘 干燥无比 ♪
♪ Pane cracked And frame dusty dried ♪
♪ 而蕾丝面纱遮住的是悲伤的面孔 ♪
♪ And behind your lace is a sad-weather face ♪
♪ 它属于心如死灰的女人 ♪
♪ Of a woman whose heart has long since died ♪
罗恩 唱得真好
Marvellous, Rowan. It’s marvellous.
-听起来真美 -是啊
– That was beautiful. – Yeah.
这首歌♥讲的什么
What’s it about?
那是 1698年的奎恩港镇
Back along… 1698. Down Port Quin.
鲱鱼船队出海
Herring fleet went out.
他们说出发几个小时后就刮起了大风
They say the gale blowed up in a couple of hours.
无人生还
All was lost.
一夜之间多了几十个寡妇
Two dozen widows was made that day.
现在仍时不时发生惨剧
We still suffer tragedies from time to time,
但是 再没有那么悲惨的了
but… nothing like that, mind.
-安息吧 -阿门
– Amen to that, eh? – Amen.
说到惨剧
Talking of tragedies,
你们哪个小宫女把马车停在普拉特宫殿了
which one of you fair maids has parked your chariot on the Platt?
瞎说什么呢
Oh, bollocks!
丹尼 我们这虽然没有交通管♥理♥员♥
What we lack in traffic wardens down here, Danny,
但我们有迅速上涌的春潮来弥补 看
we more than make up for with the fast incoming spring tide, see.
杜克
音乐经纪公♥司♥
德利斯
Driss!
♪ 当条狗真杂种 没人想要我的工作 ♪
♪ It’s a bitch being a dog Nobody wants my job ♪
德利斯
Driss!
♪ 当条狗真杂种 没人想要我的工作 ♪
♪ It’s a bitch being a dog Nobody wants my job ♪
♪ 当条狗真杂种 没人想要我的工作 ♪
♪ It’s a bitch being a dog Nobody wants my jo– ♪
就是 我一直试图联♥系♥丹尼
Yeah. I’ve been trying to contact Danny.
他手♥机♥一直是转接语♥音♥信箱 怎么回事
His phone keeps going to voice mail. What’s going on?
那个笨蛋还在康沃尔 想拿下那只鸟
Pillock’s still in Cornwall, trying to bang that bird.
-什么鸟 -开诺迪车的那个女孩
– What bird? – The girl with the Noddy car.
诺迪又是谁
Who’s Noddy?
♪ 你为何坐下 寡妇女 ♪
♪ Why do you sit, widow woman? ♪
♪ 你为什么瞪着我看 ♪
♪ Why do you stare out at me? ♪
♪ 你内心深处是否深藏着秘密 ♪
♪ There’s a secret you keep in your heart Buried deep ♪
丹尼 有你的电♥话♥
Danny. Telephone for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
喂
Hello.
你已经证明了自己 丹尼
You proved your point, Danny.
-该回来工作了 -我就是在工作 托尼
– Now it’s time to get back to business. – This is business, Troy.
别扯淡了 丹尼
Cut the bullshit, Danny.
我知道你留在那只是想泡妞而已
I know you’re down there just trying to get laid.
好吧 我坦白 我之前是想
All right, hands up, I was.
但是现在不一样了
But things have changed.
我听了很多水手号♥子 你说得对
Listen, I was reading up on sea shanties, and you’re right.
号♥子确实有普世的吸引力 我是说 毕竟
They do have universal appeal. I mean, after all,
那可相当于1752年的摇滚乐
maritime work songs were the rock ‘n’ roll of 1752.
海风灌进你脑子里了吗
Has all the ocean air gone to your head?
好吧 我是真的觉得
All right, maybe. But I genuinely think
他们有想表达的东西
these guys have got something to say.
我在录最后一首歌♥
I’m recording one more song,
完成后我就能把唱片送去唱片公♥司♥
then I’ve got an album to send out to the labels.
-让他们来评价一下 -别别
– Let them be the judge. – Hey! Hey!
这就有点离谱了 丹尼
This has gone far enough, Danny.
我要你回到办公室来
I want you back at your desk…
参加完亨利的婚礼
after Henry’s wedding
然后给我做能赚钱的事
to deal with the acts that actually make us commission!
怎么了
What’s wrong?
丹尼傻了
Danny’s gone native.
进来
Come in.
你们好呀
Hiya.
在帮你妈妈做作业吗
Helping your mum with her homework?
我们在画英国的女王和国王
We’re doing kings and queens of England.
我最喜欢克努特国王
My favourite is King Canute.
就是那个试着阻止涨潮
That’s the one who stopped the tide,
结果被淋得浑身湿透的人吗
and then the tide won and he got soaked, right?
是啊 那个笨蛋 谁都知道海是挡不住的
Yeah, what an idiot. Everyone knows you can’t stop the sea.
我是想来问问 走廊上那些
Um, I just wanted to ask about those photographs
渔民的照片
of the fishermen in the hallway.
你知道是谁拍的吗
Er, you don’t happen to know who took them?
我
I did.
真的吗
Seriously?
拍的真好
Well, they’re fantastic.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我们能拍些照片
It would be great if we had some pictures
和样片一起送过去就太棒了
of them to send out with the demo.
你有兴趣吗
I don’t suppose you’d be interested?
当然 你想怎么拍
Yeah. What were you thinking?
我想拍点航海主题的 在超♥市♥收银台上
Well, something with a nautical theme that would stand out
也会很吸引人的那种
in a supermarket checkout.
真老土
Sounds a bit naff.
好吧说实话 我还没认真思考过
Well, to be fair, I haven’t really given it much thought.
如果你想展现他们最真实的一面
Well, if you’re interested in capturing who they really are,
我倒是可以帮忙
that’s something I can do.
太好了
Great.
♪ 圣马洛船长 ♪
♪ Le capitaine de St Malo ♪
♪ 阿里·阿洛 ♪
♪ Ali alo ♪
♪ 谁为抹香鲸钓鱼 ♪
♪ Qui fait la peche au cachalot ♪
♪ 阿里·阿洛 ♪
♪ Ali, ali, ali alo ♪
爷爷 看着我
Granfer, towards me.
♪ 他有三个兄弟姐妹 ♪
♪ Ils a trois filles qui font la peau ♪
下巴向下挪一挪 抬头
Chin out, chin down.
你说哪一层
Which one?
你再这样 我就要给你点颜色瞧瞧了
You’ll walk the bloody plank if you keep that up.
很好 伙计们 很好看
Magic, lads. Beautiful.
-那些人想干什么 -找麻烦
– What does action man want? – Coming to give us an hard time.
就想让我们活不下去
And to make sure we can’t earn a living.
没事 我来搞定他们
It’s all right. I’ll deal with them.
我们可没打渔 警官 我们只是在拍照
We’re not fishing today, Officer. We’re just taking a few photos.
我还是要检查你们的船舱和航海日志
I’m still going to need to check the hold and your log books.
20分钟解决 不然光就暗了
Twenty minutes, we lose the light.
警官 不要浪费我们彼此的时间了吧
Officer, you’re wasting your time as well as ours.
你看这船上一条鱼的影子都没有
You can see there’s no fish.
别激动 先生 我只是在完成我的工作
Stand back, sir. I’m only doing my job.
不好意思 我还以为你们的工作
Oh, I’m sorry. I thought your job was to protect our shores.
是保护海岸 而不是刁难那些
Not to harass ordinary working men
自力更生的普通人呢
who are trying to earn a living.
你知道吗 我觉得纳税人有权力知道
Do you know? I think the taxpayer has a right to know
他们的血汗钱都用在哪了
how their hard-earned money is being spent.
把那个给我
Give us that.
笑一个 你马上要出名了
Smile. Your 15 minutes of fame is about to start.
-先生 请把那个拿开 -如果不呢
– Put that away, sir. – Or what?
怎么样
What did you get?
警告了之后就放我走了
Let me off with a caution.
但是我觉得我短期内
But I don’t think I’ll be getting
是拿不到捕鱼许可证了
me fishing licence any time soon.
来吧 上车
Come on. Get in.
如果晚会我们迟到了 我爸会杀了我的
My Dad’ll kill me if I’m late for quiz night.
是盖世英雄 他来了
There he is, the hero of the hour.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你应该多和我们出海 小子
You should come out with us more often, son.
那些混球就不会来骚扰我们了
Buggers might stop bothering us then.
那可说不定
Don’t know about that.
敬这位朋友 是时候
Eh, tribute, my ass. It’s time to open
打开那瓶珍贵的牙买♥♥加朗姆酒了
that rare bottle of Jamaican rum.
看 这是在一艘沉船里捞的
Now, this is courtesy of a shipwreck.
我爸经常说这就是
Father always used to say it was like
《荒岛酒池》的重现
Whiskey Galore all over again.
讲述苏格兰岛民试图从沉船上抢走威士忌的故事
来吧 主
Oh, aye. Please, Lord.
让我们为海上的兄弟们祈祷吧
Let us pray for all those on the sea.
即使要发生海难 也请全部追加于我吧
If’s there’s going to be shipwrecks, then send them to me!