And you didn’t want to risk losing your commission.
不是这样的 阿尔文 等等
No, Alwyn, wait.
阿尔文
Alwyn!
请听我解释
Let me explain!
阿尔文 求你了 听我解释
Alwyn, please, just hear me out!
声音小一点
Keep your voice down.
走吧 丹尼
Go away, Danny.
我对你要说的任何事都不感兴趣
I’m not interested in anything you’ve got to say.
不 等等
No, wait, wait! Look, um…
我会去找查尔斯谈谈
I-I-I’m gonna talk to Charles.
我会保证一切不变的
I-I’ll make sure things don’t change.
一切都已经变了
Everything’s changed.
康沃尔橡树 去你的
Cornish oak, my ass.
你说的话就像柳枝
Your word is like… It’s like willow…
在风中飘忽不定
blowing in the wind.
我警告过你别戏弄我们
I warned you not to take the piss out of us.
也别伤害我的女儿
And I warned you not to hurt my daughter.
我不是故意的 吉姆 我保证
It wasn’t intentional, Jim. I promise.
我想你该走了 丹尼
I think it might be time for you to leave, Danny.
除非你是想让我亲自拖你过塔玛河
Unless you want me to drag you through the River Tamar myself.
♪ 将我铭记于心 ♪
♪ Keep me in your heart ♪
♪ 别让我 ♪
♪ Don’t let me ♪
♪ 悄悄溜走 ♪
♪ Slip away ♪
♪ 当黎明来临 ♪
♪ When the morning comes ♪
♪ 泪水仍然不断 ♪
♪ And those tears won’t stop ♪
♪ 请仍将我铭记于心 ♪
♪ Please keep me in your heart ♪
♪ 将我留在身边 ♪
♪ Keep me on your side ♪
♪ 你知道的 ♪
♪ Well, you know ♪
♪ 有时我会逃开不见 ♪
♪ Sometimes I run ♪
♪ 就算眼泪它 ♪
♪ And even when the tears ♪
♪ 从你眼眶流下 ♪
♪ Oh, they fall from your eyes ♪
♪ 请仍将我留在身边 ♪
♪ Please keep me on your side ♪
♪ 你知道我将为你 ♪
♪ And you know I’d wait for you ♪
♪ 等待千年 ♪
♪ A thousand years ♪
♪ 你是否也会这般对我 ♪
♪ Oh, would you do the same for me? ♪
♪ 我将穿游过 ♪
♪ And I would swim across ♪
♪ 那条最孤独的河流 ♪
♪ The loneliest sea ♪
我们正准备去做胎儿二十周的扫描
We’re just up for our 20-week scan.
恭喜
Ah, congratulations.
别指望他这恭喜有多真诚 亲爱的
Don’t expect him to be too sincere, darling.
他认为婚姻是企鹅的专利
He thinks marriage is for penguins.
是一夫一妻制 并且
Uh, that was monogamy, and, uh…
我不再那么认为了
well, I’ve had a rethink about that.
♪ 将我铭记于心 ♪
♪ Keep me on your mind ♪
♪ 尽管我与你相隔千里 ♪
♪ Even when I am far away ♪
♪ 就算我知道 ♪
♪ And even though I know ♪
♪ 某天你可能会厌倦了我 ♪
♪ You may tire of me someday ♪
♪ 请仍将我铭记于心 ♪
♪ Please keep me in your heart ♪
丹尼
Danny.
特洛伊 德利斯
Troy. Driss.
-你还好吧 -中年危机如何了
– You all right? – How’s the midlife crisis going?
我可不是那种抓住青春不放的人
Well, I’m not the one desperately clinging on to my youth.
全世界最大龄的男子乐队什么时候
Mmm. When is the world’s oldest
才能拖着它缓慢的脚步上市啊
boy band shuffling into shops?
专辑会在星期五放出
The album is released on Friday.
天呐 你没有太大压力吧
Oh, man. No pressure, right?
也就是要跟嘎嘎 保罗·伟勒
Only up against Lady Gaga, Paul Weller,
前者美国知名歌♥手 后者英国摇滚大♥师♥
还有弗洛伦丝以及机器竞争罢了
and Florence and the Machine.
知名英国独♥立♥摇滚乐队
好运 兄弟
Good luck, bro.
♪ 我会游过这时间最孤独的海 ♪
♪ And I would swim across The loneliest sea ♪
♪ 若你是命中注定 ♪
♪ If it meant you could ♪
♪ 解放我的爱的人 ♪
♪ Free my love ♪
♪ 你是我生命之重 ♪
♪ Oh, you mean that much to me ♪
♪ 把我藏进你的心里 ♪
♪ Keep me in your heart ♪
♪ 不要让我 ♪
♪ Don’t let me ♪
♪ 逃开 ♪
♪ Get away ♪
♪ 清晨如约而至 ♪
♪ When the morning comes ♪
♪ 眼泪绵延不绝 ♪
♪ And those tears won’t stop ♪
♪ 请把我藏进你的心里吧 我的爱人 ♪
♪ Please keep me in your heart, my love ♪
♪ 无论相距多远 ♪
♪ However far ♪
♪ 即便我们将要分离 ♪
♪ Apart we may become ♪
-我不想要钱 查尔斯 -为什么不要
– I don’t want a commission, Charles. – Why on earth not?
因为我想要别的东西
Because I’d like something else instead.
走吧 爸
Come on, Dad.
现在不是犯倔的时候
This isn’t the time to be stubborn.
今天是罗恩和萨莉在酒馆的最后一天
It’s Rowan and Sally’s last day at the pub.
不去了 我 我现在没心情喝酒
No, I’m… I’m in no mood for a drink.
你还没闹够吗
Don’t you think you’ve made your point?
罗恩把我们镇子的灵魂夺走了
Rowan has torn the heart out of this village.
镇子的灵魂不是酒馆 爸
The heart of the village isn’t the pub, Dad.
是镇子上的人
It’s the people.
我欠你一个道歉 罗恩
I owe you an apology, Rowan.
我 我是个固执的混♥蛋♥
I-I’ve been a stubborn fool.
你也是为了你的家不得已而为之
You did what you did for the sake of your family,
我不应该逼迫你做权衡的
and I should never have let that come between us.
对不起
I’m sorry.
还是一家人吗
One and all?
永远一家人
One and all.
-还是老样子 -对
– The usual? – Yeah.
这才对劲 兄弟
That’s more like it, mate.
来 都过来
Come on. Come on!
还有一分钟 英国单曲榜前40名就公布了
Top 40’s on in a minute.
我要是你我就从前400名开始听
I’d tune into the top 400 if I were you.
-爸 -别那么悲观啊
– Dad! – Don’t be such a pessimist!
丹尼
Danny!
塔姆辛
Tamsyn. Oh.
我想你了
I missed you.
你来这干什么
What you doing here then?
我来告诉大家 这个酒馆
I came here to tell you that the pub is
会保持原有的样子
gonna remain the way it always has been.
怎么可能
How’s that possible?
因为我买♥♥下了
Because I bought it.
提醒你一下
Well, in case you’ve forgotten,
我们不欢迎在这买♥♥第二个家的人
we’re not too fond of second-home owners round here.
那就好 因为我只有这一个家了
Well, that’s good, because I’ve only got one.
我用伦敦的公♥寓♥跟查尔斯·蒙特格换的
I gave Charles Montegue my London flat in exchange for this.
而且我希望罗恩和萨莉继续经营
And I’d like Rowan and Sally to keep it running.
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
阿尔文 等等
Alwyn, wait.
阿尔文 等一下
Alwyn, uh, wait.
-等一下 求你了 -你这是做什么 丹尼
– Wait, please. – What are you doing, Danny?
就算你弥补了酒馆的事情
Just because you made things right with the pub,
也不代表你把我们的关系也修复了
that doesn’t mean you made things right with me.
我没有奢求什么
I’m not expecting anything.
我只想让你知道 过去的几个月
I want you to know that I’ve done a lot
我想了很多
of thinking over the last few months.
那些我曾在意的东西
Everything I thought I cared about…
钱 地位 公♥寓♥ 豪车那些玩意儿
money, status, the flat, the cars, the toys…
没有一样能真正让我开心的
none of them have ever made me happy.
但是在这里跟你和塔姆辛在一起让我开心
But being down here with you and Tamsyn did.
快进屋 你们俩
Come on, you two!
你们要错过排名倒数了 快进来
You’re missing the countdown. Come on!
进来吧
Come on.
德国轻音乐大♥师♥
第十二名 詹姆斯·拉斯特的《八十不过时》
At number 12, “Eighty Not Out” from James Last.
第十一名 比上期下降一名
Number 11, down one,
弗洛伦丝以及机器的《肺腑知音》
“Lungs” by Florence and the Machine.
第十名 比上期下降三名
Number 10, down three,
保罗·努提尼的《溏心蛋》
Paolo Nutini’s “Sunny Side Up.”
英国苏格兰创作歌♥手
第九名 新晋专辑 《渔民的朋友》