我会一直担心你
I’m always gonna worry about you.
把你看成我并想象塔姆辛是你
Put yourself in my shoes and imagine it was Tamsyn.
对 如果是塔姆辛 我不愿让她
Oh, yeah, if it was, I wouldn’t want her
在余下的生命中躲藏
hiding away for the rest of her life…
害怕到不愿让任何人走进内心
too scared to let anyone in.
爸 我已经大到可以自己为犯错负责了
Dad, I’m big enough to make my own mistakes, okay?
我不愿你再心碎一次
I just don’t want to see your little heart
仅此而已
broken again. That’s all.
你永远猜不到
You’ll never guess what!
我要羊角面包
I asked for croissants,
与加莱读音类似
她说”亲爱的 你在康沃尔 不是加莱”
she said, “You’re in Cornwall, my lover, not Calais!”
你可以取笑我的口音 孩子
You can take the piss out of my accent, son,
但你千万别戏弄我女儿
but don’t you ever take the piss out of my daughter.
爸爸
Dad.
不 我不是来伤害任何人的 吉姆
No, I’m not here to hurt anyone, Jim.
好
Good.
听到这个我很开心
Glad to hear it.
抱歉我爸说了那些话
Sorry about my dad.
他总是很有保护欲
He’s always been protective.
我不怪他
I don’t blame him.
自从他发现我妈有外遇以来
Ever since he discovered my mum was having an affair,
他就变得很难再去相信任何人
he’s found it hard to trust anyone.
发生了什么
What happened?
她丢下了他
She left him…
为了一个从怀特岛来的帆船教练
for a sailing instructor from the Isle of Wight.
我猜他的船比我爸爸的大吧
I guess his boat was bigger than my dad’s.
对不起 我得接这个电♥话♥
Sorry. I’ve got to take this.
喂
Hello?
是的
Yeah.
为什么他要把它们糟蹋给那样的唱片公♥司♥
Well, why does he want to slag ’em off to the labels like that?
好吧 这么说吧 帮我个忙
Yeah, I’ll tell you what. Do me a favour.
告诉他我不想再和他合作了
Tell him I don’t want to be associated with him any more.
朋友们
Lads.
有人给我们使绊子
We’ve been sabotaged.
是我的前上司
It’s my former boss.
他不喜欢你们的歌♥
He isn’t a fan of your music,
而且他一直在逼迫唱片公♥司♥拒绝这张专辑
and he’s been pressurising the labels not to take the album.
你说你的”前上司”是什么意思
What do you mean, your “former boss”?
-我辞职了 -你辞职了
– I resigned. – Resign?
你辞职干嘛 你个蠢货
What’d you do that for, you daft bugger?
因为我相信你们
Because I believe in you.
我相信你们的音乐 并且
I believe in the music, and
我相信我能把你们的唱片签出去
I believe I can secure you a record deal.
你可真是个固执的讨厌鬼 我可告诉你
Well, you’re a stubborn sod. I’ll give you that.
我们半斤八两
Takes one to know one.
现在 谁想来一次公路旅行
Now, who’s up for a road trip?
♪ 现代船只搭载着上好设备 ♪
♪ The modern ships Carry mighty fine gear ♪
♪ 逃离 逃离 水手们 ♪
♪ Get away, get away, you shantyman ♪
♪ 水手们 水手们 ♪
♪ Shantyman, oh, shantyman ♪
♪ 何处才是水手的栖身处啊 ♪
♪ Who’s got a berth for a shantyman… ♪
那么这是什么 一群海狗吗
What’s this, then? A reservoir of seadogs?
是特♥价♥促销吗 父亲
Special offer was it, Father?
一英镑买♥♥一副来遮阳吗
A pound a pair to avoid the glare?
记住那个著名爱尔兰歌♥手说的话 吉姆
Remember what the well-known Irish singer said, Jim.
“我是来自都柏林的朴素的老保罗·休森
“I may be plain old Paul Hewson from Dublin.
摇滚乐团U2主唱 艺名波诺 在公众场合常戴墨镜
墨镜一戴 我就成了波利诺”
Put a pair of shades on, I’m Bonio!”
是波诺 你个蠢蛋
Bono, you pillock.
上车 这儿 过来
Get in the van. Here, come here.
保重 爱你
Take care. I love you.
待会儿见了 谢谢你 亲爱的
See you later! Thank you, darling.
-再见宝贝 -照顾好他们
– Bye-bye, darling. – You watch them groupies.
照顾好他 吉姆 拜托了
Look after him, Jim. Please.
♪ 开着货车驶往高速公路车站 ♪
♪ Drive my truck midway to the motorway station ♪
♪ 费兰巡逻警车从左手边开过 ♪
♪ Fairlane cruiser coming up on the left-hand side ♪
♪ 前照灯照亮窗框上的雨 ♪
♪ Headlight shining driving rain on the window frame ♪
♪ 星尘般多的小姑娘想搭个车 ♪
♪ Little young lady stardust hitching a ride ♪
♪ 两点 四点 八点也永远不会太迟 ♪
♪ And it’s a two, four, six, eight Ain’t never too late ♪
♪ 我和我的无线电台在货车上共度良宵 ♪
♪ Me and my radio truckin’ on through the night ♪
♪ 三点 五点 七点在双白线上 ♪
♪ Three, five, seven, nine on a double white line ♪
♪ 高速公路上太阳与清晨的光一同升起 ♪
♪ Motorway sun coming up with the morning light ♪
♪ 二轮牡马上那个乖巧的天才少年 ♪
♪ Whiz kid sitting pretty on your two-wheel stallion ♪
♪ 这辆十吨♥的卡车盯上你了 ♪
♪ This ol’ ten-ton lorry got a bead on you… ♪
这儿 这儿 伙计们
Here, here, lads.
过来 看
Come here. Look.
看到他们这的鲭鱼多少钱了吗
See what they charge for mackerel up here?
我们应该带点来的
We should have brought some up with us,
你懂吗 没有中间商赚差价
you know? Cut out the middle man.
在这次旅行小赚一笔
Make a little bit of profit on the trip.
是丹尼
It’s Danny.
-别接电♥话♥ -别接
– Don’t bloody answer it. – Don’t answer it.
-我们现在本该在休息 -别说我们在这
– We’re supposed to be resting up. – We ain’t here.
-走了 -喂 丹尼吗
– Leave – Hello, Danny?
-你几个安置好了吗 -对 好了
– You lot settling in all right? – Yeah, yeah.
我们就是在 在观光
Uh, we’re just doing a bit of, uh… a bit of sightseeing.
观光吗 哪里
Sightseeing? Where?
我们正要离开
Well, we’re checking out the, um…
-伦敦水族馆 -是吗
– London Aquarium. – Seriously?
-我会给我们订个八点的晚餐 -好 好的
– I’ll book us a table for eight o’clock. – All right, yeah, yeah.
晚些见
We’ll see you later.
见你被审问还守口如瓶太欣慰了
Yeah, good to see you’d hold up under interrogation
好了 咱们开始逛酒馆吧
Right, let’s get this pub crawl started.
-你好 -我能为你们几个牛仔拿些什么
– All right. – What can I get you chaps?
十品脱苦啤酒 谢谢
Ten pints of bitter, please.
把你的钱拿开 老爹 这轮我请了
Put that away, Father. I’ll get this round.
总共53.8镑
That’s gonna be 53 pounds 80.
多少 啥
How much? What?
这的酒都是用啥酿的 独角兽眼泪吗
What do they brew it with ’round here? Unicorn tears?
♪ 性感野兽 性感野兽 ♪
♪ Sexy beast, sexy beast ♪
♪ 性感野兽 性感野兽 ♪
♪ Sexy beast, sexy beast ♪
♪ 这么说都是谦虚了 ♪
♪ And that is saying the least ♪
♪ 性感野兽 性感野兽 ♪
♪ Sexy beast, sexy beast ♪
♪ 性感野兽 性感野兽 ♪
♪ Sexy beast, sexy beast… ♪
你这伤在哪里弄的
So where did you get that one done?
那个啊 我的小可爱 在马尼拉弄的
That, my lovely, I had done in Manila.
196♥4♥年
Nineteen sixty-four.
商船队给我放了假
I was on shore leave in the merchant navy.
谁是罗茜
Mmm. And who’s Rosie?
罗茜是我的初恋
Rosie was my very first love.
他跟半个英国舰队的初恋
Him and half the British fleet.
他是唯一一个敢发永恒誓言的傻子
And he was the only wazzock to make a permanent declaration.
我差点就发了
I had a lucky escape.
否则我可能永远也见不到他妈
Otherwise, I’d have never met his mother.
真的
That’s true.
谁是主唱
Who’s the lead singer of the group?
每个人都可以 我们轮流来
Well, nobody. We take it in turns.
这很民♥主♥
That’s very democratic.
所以 你们唱什么类型的歌♥
So, what kind of songs do you guys perform?
水手号♥子
Shanties.
舟 船 啥?
Sh– Shan– What?
传统水手歌♥ 你知道吗
Traditional sea shanties, you know?
不知道 好吧 嗯
No. All right, um…
你可能知道这首
You’d know this one, perhaps, um…
♪ 醉醺醺的水手 可拿他怎么办 ♪
♪ What shall we do with the drunken sailor? ♪
♪ 醉醺醺的水手 可拿他怎么办 ♪
♪ What shall we do with the drunken sailor? ♪
-懂了吗 -懂了
– You got it. – Yeah.
♪ 醉醺醺的水手 可拿他怎么办 ♪
♪ What shall we do With the drunken sailor ♪
♪ 在这大早上哟 ♪
♪ Early in the morning? ♪
♪ 嘿 吼 把锚拉起来吧 ♪
♪ Hooray, and up she rises ♪
♪ 嘿 吼 把锚拉起来吧 ♪
♪ Hooray, and up she rises ♪