Look, im gonna get the car, i’ll drive you to the station.
我们在车上再谈 你在这裡等我 站在这
We’ll talk some more then. Wait here. Stay there.
什麽时候面试?
When’s the audition?
明天
Tomorrow.
我相信你没问题的
I hope you’re great.
我身上没有钱
I’ve got no money.
这些应该够你回去的
That should be enough to get you back.
过来亲一下
Come here a minute.
一路平安 我们明天再谈
Safe trip home. We’ll talk some more tomorrow.
不要开枪! 不要射我!
No, don’t shoot me! No, don’t shoot me!
好了 宝贝 来吧 开始了
Alright sweetheart. Come on, up you go.
绮拉 快唱首歌♥给爸爸听
Keira, go on! Sing a song for daddy.
♪ Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love (Original)
Closed off from love, I didn’t need the pain
Once or twice was enough, but it was all in vain
Time starts to pass, before you know it, you’re frozen
But something happened, for the very first time with you

My heart melts into the ground, found something true

And everyone’s looking round, thinking I’m going crazy
But I don’t care what they say, I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away, but they don’t know the truth
好棒喔
That’s great!
笑一个来看
Smile for daddy.
笑一个
Come on!
给爸爸笑一个
Smile for daddy.
宝贝 你想放在屋内还是外面?
come on darling, you wanna leaving out there or taking in house?
绮拉 远离马路上 明白吗?
Keira, stay off the road, yeah?
好的
I will.
绮拉 绮拉
Keira! Keira!
绮拉
Keira!
你妈妈说要我带你去雪糕车买♥♥雪糕食
You mum said i’ve gotta take you to the van to get some ice-cream.
走吧 你要去吗? 来
Come on! Do you wanna come.
看谁走得比较快
Let’s see who can go faster, quick!
走这边 来
Come through here, come on.
车车交给我
Give me this.
我的滑板车!
My scooter!
你在草地上骑不了 我们回来再拿吧
Well you can’t ride it through here can you? We’ll get it on the way back.
-绮拉 -妈咪
– Keira! – Mummy!
她在跟我们玩 来吧 快跑
She’s playing a game, come on, quick.
-绮拉 -妈
– Keira! – Mum!
快走
Walk!
我不想走了
I don’t want to!
你不走我就逼你走 快走
If you don’t walk i’ll make you walk, now move.
我们要去哪裡呀? 我想回家
Where are we going? I wanna go home.
快走
Come on!
绮拉 快走
Keira, walk!
别玩了 绮拉 快走!
Stop it, Keira! Walk!
你开始吓到我啦!
You’re starting to scare me now!
快走
Move!
别打了 爬过去
Stop it! Climb over this.
-让你的腿跨过去先 -闭嘴
-Lift you fucking leg over. – Shut up!
快过去
Get over.
该死的!
Fuck!
绮拉! 绮拉!
Keira! Keira!
绮拉
Keira!
绮拉
Keira!
绮拉 等我
Keira! Wait for me!
站住
Stop!
不要再跑了
Stop running off!
这样太幼稚了!
That was silly weren’t it?!
你这白♥痴♥死女孩 谁也会这样做呀
You stupid little girl! Anyone can do that!
绮拉
Keira!
不要再跑了
Stop running off from me! Now!
-放开我 -不要踢了
– Let me go! – Stop it!
-放开我 -绮拉
-Let me go! -Keira!
别踢了!
Stop it!
放开我!
Let me go!
别闹了! 你跟你那该死的爸一样坏
You’re just as bad as your fucking father!
不要再踢了! 够了
Stop it! Stop kicking me! Stop it!
你没事吧?
You alright? Yeah?
我好冷呀!
I’m cold!
冷? 那走吧
Cold? Come on.
快回家吧
Off you go then.
面试请往此方向
♪ Jay Sean – Ride It
亲爱的 跳得真好 真的很好
That was beautiful darling, really beautiful.
我们会再通知你 谢谢你来
We’ll give you a call. And thanks for coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
-很美的腿 -下一个是谁?
– Lovely legs. – Who’s next?
米雅…有没有一位叫米雅在这裡? 米雅 威廉斯?
Mia… have we got a Mia here? Mia Williams?
米雅? 请上台
Mia? Please.
你要用哪一首歌♥?
What track would you like?
-第17首 -好的
-Number 17 -OK
你可以把头髮放下来吗?
Can you just put your hair down for us please?
这样有女人味多了 很可爱
That looks alot more feminine, that’s lovely.
你有热裤吗?
Any hot pants?
-短裤呢? -没有
-Shorts? – No.
没关係 你跳吧
Don’t worry about that just…carry on.
♪ Bobby Womack – California Dreamin’
All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I went for a walk on a winter’s day
I’d be safe and warm
If I was in LA
Californian dreamin’
On a such a winter’s day
Went through the church, just me
I stopped along the way
这算什麽?
What was that all about?
-你好吗? -还好
– Alright. – Alright.
你的车?
– That your car?
对 还差几个零件
Yeah.It still needs a coupld of bits.
你的帽子没带走
You left your cap.
谢了
Thanks.
你的马呢?
Where’s your horse?
牠生病了 我们只好杀了牠
She was sick. We had to shoot her.
牠16岁了
She was 16.
年纪也到了
It was her time.

Alright.
我打算开次长途来试一试引擎
I was thinking of trying out the motor on a long run.
是吗
Yeah?
我认识一些朋友在卡地夫 嗯 威尔斯
I know some people in Cardiff. You know, in Wales.
你带这麽多东西做什麽?
Why d’you need so much stuff?
以防万一
Just in case.
那收容学校名额呢?
What about the referrals unit?
你可以用我的名额
You can have my place.
我才不要呢 那裡全都是智障和白♥痴♥
I don’t want it. It’s full of spastics and idiots those places.
我走囉
I’m going then.
♪ Nas feat A.Z. – Life’s A Bitch
这首歌♥是你的唱片
It’s one of your CDs.
我知道
Yeah.
还不错
It’s alright.
很好! 这个歌♥手很好的 你留著吧
Yeah it’s nice. He’s good, you can keep it.
你走啊 快滚
Go on then. Fuck off.
还等什麽?
What you waiting for?
你要去哪裡?
Where you going again?
我要去威尔斯
I’m going to Wales.
我以为你反悔了
I thought you’d changed your mind or something.
这是我妹泰勒
This is my sister, Tyler.
你好 泰勒
Hello, Tyler.
你是吉卜赛人吗?
Are you a pikey?
你闭嘴啦
Shut up you!
噢 贱♥人♥
Ow bitch!
我讨厌你
I hate you!
我也讨厌你
I hate you too.
田纳西!
Tennents!
再见囉 小狗
See you later boy.
再见
Later.
没问题吗?
Alright?

Yeah.
再见了! 记得传短讯给我
Laters. Don’t forget to text me.
帮我跟威尔士问好
Say hello to the Welsh for me!
♪ Nas feat A.Z. – Life’s A Bitch

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!