That place might teach you some manners.
这事跟你无关吧?
It’s nothing to do with you, is it?.
你真是欠人管教
You need sorting out you do.
你一直这样说
So you keep saying.
你谁也不是 我为什麽要听你
But you’re nothing to me so why should I listen?
我知道只是才2星期 我都不敢相信
I know it’s been two weeks. I can’t believe it.
我的天呀 他人真的很好
Oh my God, he’s just so easy going.
是啊
Yeah.
我一见到他就认定他了 我就知道
I knew it when I saw him, I just knew.
少来 我哪有
Oh fuck off, as if I am.
什麽? 我才没有
No i’m not.
你知道吗 男人只有一件事会做得好
You know they’re only good for one thing,
他床上的功夫超级好
and he is fucking excellent at that!
就是啊
I know.
放心 放心 你也会遇到好对象的
I know, I know, don’t worry babe, you’ll meet someone.
当然会 难道你想今晚当尼姑吗?
Yeah, of course. Are you going to Anne-Marie’s thing tonight?
9点 好吗?
9, right?
那好吧 待会见
Alright then babes, see you later!
您有一个新留言
You have one new message.
这是一个讯息给米雅 威廉斯 我们收到了你的试看带
This is a message for Mia Williams, you sent us your video.
你下星期能不能来面试?
We wondered if you’d like to come in for an audition next week?
请致电 0170865001 回覆
Give us a call back on 01708665001
噢 我是小薇
Oh, it’s Val by the way.
把手放在我的臂上
Put your arm round me.
捉紧 另一隻也是
Hang on, the other arm.
过来
Coming.
-上楼梯 对了 -我的宝贝…
– Up the stairs, that’s it. – My baby…
-我真的很爱你 -我知道
– I bloody love you. – I know.
我要睡觉了 你明天会在这裡吗?
I’m going to sleep. You’ll be around in the morning?
你是大女孩了 放心我明天会留在这裡
Be a big girl, I’ll be around in the morning.
你保证喔?
You promise me yeah?
我保证
I promise you.
我好不舒服 我讨厌不舒服
I feel so bad, i hate feel bad.
我知道
I know.
怎麽还没睡
You’re up late?
我在忙
I’ve been busy.
我们现在是朋友吗?
Are you my friend now?
什麽?
What?
你这几天态度很奇怪的
You seemed a bit funny with me the last few days.
你才是对我奇怪呢
You’ve been funny with me.
有吗?
Have I?
可能吧
Maybe.
你妈醉倒了
Your mum’s passed out.
习惯就好了
She does that.
你们一家都很爱饮酒
You all love your booze in this family don’t you?
你头髮放下来比平常扎马尾好看多了
Your hair looks nice down.Better than the ponytail you usually have.
我收到面试通知
I’ve got myself an audition.
很好
Good girl.
我不感到意外
No surprise in that one.
我借了你的唱片
I borrowed one of your CDs.
你选了哪首歌♥?
What sound did you pick?
加州梦 你在车上放的那首
California Dreamin’. The one you put on in the car.
那是我最爱的歌♥
That’s my favourite song ever.
要跳给我看吗?
Do you want to show me?
才不要
No way!
跳呀 如果连在我面前跳都没办法的话你怎麽跳给面试者看?
Come on, if you can’t do it in front of me now, how are you gonna do it in front of all those people?
我本来就觉得你很好 你也知道
Anyway, I think you’re great already. You know that?
我才刚开始编舞 还没完成
I only worked it out tonight. It ain’t ready really.
好吧 我只是想帮忙
Alright. Just thought I could help.
你决定
It’s your call.
♪ Bobby Womack – California Dreamin’
All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I went for a walk on a winter’s day
I’d be safe and warm
If I was in LA
Californian dreamin’ on a such a winter’s day
Went through the church, just me. I stopped along the way
When I got down on my bended knee and I began to pray
You know the preacher digs a call
Cos he knows I’m gunna stay
Hes knows I’m gunna stay, I told him so
Californian dreamin’
Oh, somebody hit me know
I wanna go so bad, yeah
Cos all the leaves are brown
暂时编到这裡
That’s all i’ve got so far.
过来
Come here.
来这边
Come here.
你跳得很好
That was really good.
你只是说说
You’re just saying that.
我是说真的
No, i’m serious.
要是我的话就会请你
If it was up to me i’d give you the job.
跟那个男生不会有这种感觉吧?
I bet it doesn’t feel like this with that boy of yours does it?
不会
No.
他的下♥体♥有我大吗?
Is his cock this big?
没有
No.
我醉了
I’m pissed.
这样做很不合理
That was all avoidable.
怎麽会
No it weren’t.
这事千万不能说出去
We have to keep this between you and me.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我该去睡了 我醉了
I’d better get off to bed. I’m wasted.
明天再谈 好吗?
We’ll talk tomorrow, yeah?
康纳走了
Connor’s gone.
康纳
Connor!
康纳
Connor!
我当初差点打掉你
Did I tell you I nearly had you aborted?
连医生都约好了
I even made an appointment.
你要打给他吗?
Are you gonna phone him?
他不会回来了
He won’t come back.
你懂什麽事
You don’t know nothing.
我知道你做了什麽 我要告诉妈妈
I know what you did, i’m telling mum.
我不介意你做什麽
I don’t care what you do.
我是康纳 请留言 我会回覆
This is Connor, leave us a message and i’ll get back to you.
我是康纳 请留言
This is Connor, leave us a message…
查号♥台你好
118118, how can I help you?
你好 威力屋巴金店
Hello, Wickes in Barking please.
请稍候 要转接吗?
One moment please. Shall I put you through?

Yeah.
米雅
Mia!
我正要去找你
I was just coming to look for you.
威力屋巴金店 你好 有什麽可以帮到你?
Wickes, Barking, how may I help you?
你好 我想找康纳 他是个警卫
Hello, can I speak to Connor please, he works on security.
你要去哪裡?
Where you going?
康纳 欧莱利? 他本週请假
Connor O’Varner? he’s not in this week.
他什麽时候回来?
When will he be back?
下星期五之后
Not until next Friday.
-什麽时候? -下週五
– When? – Next Friday.
提柏利要怎麽去?
D’you know how I can get to Tilbury?
A13公路那个方向
Yeah A13, that way.
我陪你去
I’ll come with you.
不要 我要处理些私人的麻烦事 再见
No, i’ve got some personal shit to deal with, i’ll see you later.
请问丹顿路在哪裡?
Excuse me, Danton Road?
前面新住♥宅♥区旁的右边
Straight there, down there on the new estate, it’s on the right.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的天呀!
Jesus Christ!
你过来 过来!
Come on! Come on!
你这样找上门不是一个好主意
Look, I don’t know how you found me here but this isn’t a good idea.
你不接电♥话♥
You’re not answering your phone.
电池没电了
My battery’s dead.
我正要打给你
I was gonna call you.
你根本没有我的号♥码
You ain’t even got my number.
你知道我喜欢你的 米雅
You know I like you Mia.
那你为什麽要走?
Well why did you leave then?
你明知故问
You know why.
米雅 你才15岁
Mia, you’re 15 years old!
喜欢的话又有什麽关係?
What does it matter if you like someone?
来吧 我开车载你去车站

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!