怎麽用?
How do you work it?
很简单
It’s easy.
我教你
Here.
这是电源
Turn it on here…
确保打开镜头盖
Make sure the shutter is down.
红色是录影键 想拍就按它
That red button is the record. Press that when you want to film anything.
拿著 很容易上手
Here, you’ll get the hang of it easy.
酷!
Sweet!
好不好闻?
What do you think?
说实话?
The truth?
当然
Of course.
像狐狸尿
Fox piss.

Right.
-放关我! -你这衰女欠打很久了
-Get off me! -You young lady are due a good hiding.
我打你吓我 打你没礼貌
That’s for sneaking up on me! That’s for being cheeky!
打你躲避社工
That’s for running away from the social worker.
康纳!
Connor!
这次先从轻发落
You got off lightly this time.
-可以吃了 -来了
-Tea’s ready. -Coming.
来了 我拿摄影机给米雅
Just getting my camera from Mia.
借给她会弄坏的
Don’t lend it to her, she’ll break it.
弄坏就打屁♥股♥
She’ll get a good hiding if she does
好香
Smells good.
我买♥♥了上好牛排
Made a nice steak babe.
我是米雅 威廉斯
My name is Mia Williams.
社福号♥码是07700900542
My number is 07700900542.
♪ Gang Starr – Just To Get A Rep
Stick up kids is out to tax
Stick up kids is out to tax
Stick up kids is out to tax
And this is how the story goes
Brothers are amused by others brother’s reps
But the thing they know best is where the gun is kept
Cause in the night you’ll feel fright
And at the sight of a four-fifth, I guess you just might
Wanna do a dance or two
Cause they could maybe bust you for self or with a crew
No matter if you or your brother’s a star
He could pop you and jet without a getaway car
And some might say that he’s a dummy
But he’s sticking you and taking all of your money
It’s a daily operation
He might be loose in the park or lurking at the train station
我是米雅 威廉斯
My name is Mia Williams.
社福号♥码是07700900542
My number is 07700900542.
你要用多久?
How long you gonna be?
问这做什麽?
What’s it to you squirt?
我快尿裤子了
I’m gonna wet myself.
你用吧 我不会偷看
Go ahead, i’m not gonna look.
不行 你要闭上眼睛
No, only if you close your eyes.
我闭著眼睛会割到喉咙的
I can’t close my eyes, i’ll cut my throat.
这个2元
Two, this one.

No
等等
Wait
等我一下
Wait a minute.
你在跟踪我?
You following me?
是又怎样?
Yes, so?
你的马好吗?
How’s your horse?
我在问你
Did you hear me?
你误会了
It’s not what you think.
误会什麽?
What do I think?
你以为我们不给食物牠
You think that we starve her.
看起来就是
Yeah but that’s what it looks like.
我说过牠老了
Yeah but she’s only like I said.
你要去哪裡?
Where you going?
去拿些东西
Get some stuff.
什麽东西?
What stuff?
你的问题还真多
You ask alot of questions don’t you?
我可以跟著吗?
Can i come with you?
随便你
If you like.
来 袋给我
Right, gimme that.
脚踩上来
Ok, left foot.
吃吧
There you go.
牠不恶的
It’s alright.
只是用来吓人
He’s just for show.
你在找什麽?
What are you looking for?
找一辆富豪940
A Volvo 940.
长什麽样子?
What’s it look like?
富豪940的样子
Like a Volvo 940.
是啊 聪明人
Alright clever dick.
有了! 你看 富豪940
Yes! Look, a Volvo 940.
对我来说跟别的车一样
Looks like any other car to me.
这款车很少见
Well you don’t see them often.
撞车也不容易变形
They don’t buckle easily in a smash.
要饮吗?
You want some of this?
帮我把风好吗?
Right, you keep a lookout yeah?
我不喜欢这裡
I don’t like this place.
等我一下
I’ll be one minute.
来吧 我知道有个地方能要钱买♥♥酒饮
Come on. I know somewhere where we can get some money for some drink.
什麽?
What?
我知道有个地方能要钱买♥♥酒饮
I know somewhere where we can get some money for some drink.
好 搞定了
Alright.
到手了
I got it.
你今天为我带来好运
You brought me luck today you did.
那就走吧 饮酒去
Come on then, let’s get wasted.
捉紧 站起来
Hold on. That’s it, stand up.
妈的
Fucking hell.
逮到你了
Getcha!
下去
Get down.
快下去 快点 快下去
Get off me! Get off me! Get down!
你真不好玩
You’re no fun.
我在上班
I’m supposed to be at work.
有什麽事?
What you after?
我们需要钱
We need some money.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
你醉了吗?
You drunk?
没有
No.
给我5镑
Can I have a fiver?
我的工作就是驱赶醉酒客 你知道吗?
It’s my job to throw drunks out you know?
别闹了
Oh come off it.
我身上没钱
Look, i’ve got no money on me.
你看这个男生多瘦
Look how skinny this boy is.
我们饿死了 我们需要吃饭 我会还
We’re starving, we need food. I’ll pay you back.
我可不是个笨小孩了
I’m not a bloody kid you know!
我知道
I know that.
有晚餐吗?
Is there any dinner?
都几点了 你以为这裡是什麽地方? 餐厅?
It’s a bit late for that now? What do you think this is, a caf?
泰国? 我不觉得
Thailand, anger? I don’t think so.
日本? 不! 俄♥罗♥斯♥…
Japan, anger? No! Russia…
摄影机还在吗?
You still got my camera?
你要用吗?
You want it?
没事就好
As long as it’s safe.
没事啊
It’s safe.
你在跟那个男生交往吗?
You going out with that boy then?
什麽事?
Why?
他对你来说好像有点老
He looked a bit old for you.
他才19岁
He’s 19.
她没交过男朋友
She’s never had a boyfriend.
我们刚在楼上做♥爱♥了
Just fucked him upstairs actually.
真好呀
That’s nice.
这方面你最内行了
You can talk.
我们不如睡觉吧?
Shall we go to bed?
也好
Yeah.
来吧 睡美人
Come on to bed Sleeping Beauty.
这是你的新学校 收容学校要住校
It’s about your new school, you get to stay there.
你可以随你睡裡面的反♥社♥会♥男生
You can fuck as many ASBO boys as you like now.
收容学校不错呀
That was clever.
我才不去
I ain’t going.
去学学规矩也好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!