The orphanage.
你真大胆 讲这种话很过分
How dare you, that’s not nice is it?
如果要去你起码也该刮鬍子
If we did you should’ve at least had a shave.
为什麽?
Why’s that?
这样至少对我有点尊重
It would be more respectful for me.
你不喜欢这样吗?
Why, you don’t like this?
不喜欢 太多毛了
No. Too hairy.
我觉得你很帅
I think you look good.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什麽?
What is this?
都是一些怪音乐
You’ve got some weird shit here.
不会吧
Come off it.
本来就很怪
It is weird.
巴比 沃麦克怎麽会怪呀?
You cannot call Bobby Womack weird shit?
你几岁?
How old are you?
够大了
Old enough.
看来我得教育一下你们
Ok, it seems i’m gonna have to educate you girls.
转大声一点
Turn it up though.
都刮花了
Yes ma’am.
All the leaves are brown
♪ Bobby Womack – California Dreamin’
And the sky is grey
I went for a walk on a winter’s day
I’d be safe and warm
If I was in LA
Californian dreamin’
On a such a winter’s day
Went through the church, just me
I stopped along the way
When I got down on my bended knee
And I began to pray
You know the preacher digs a call
Cos he knows I’m gunna stay. hes knows I’m gunna stay, i told him so
Californian dreamin’
那个叫飞船 看 就在那边!
It’s called an airship, look, right there!
好棒喔! 妈
Oh wicked! Mum
我看到了
I can see it.
看不到了
I can’t see it now.
对 挡到了 你现在看不到了
Yeah, you can’t see it now.
快看
Look!
好棒 真的好酷
Oh wicked. That’s really cool that is.
你最爱什麽动物? 若下世投胎能当动物…
What’s your favourite animal? If you could come back as any animal…
-你想当什麽? -猴子
What would you like to be? – Monkey.
-猴子? -对
-A Monkey? -Yeah
白老虎
A white tiger.
-白老虎? -呃 狗吧
-A white tiger. -Yeah, a dog.
哪一种狗?
What kind of dog?
如果你是狗会很大隻
if you a dog is huge
-也是一头丑狗 -闭嘴
-You’re a dog anyway. -Shut up!
别这样 我想当老鹰
Come on. I’d come back as an eagle.
你们都选陆上动物
All these other animals are on the ground
你们不想飞吗?
but wouldn’t you want to fly?
-不想 -不想
– No. – No.
你会被射死的
But then you got shot.
想想吧 别直接否定
Think about it, don’t just say no.
不想 因为会被射死
No coz you can get shot or something.
我想摘野莓
I want to pick some berries.
我想喝一杯
I wanna have a drink.
到了
Here we are.
来吧 给你们看个地方
Come on, i’m gonna show you something.
快来
Come on sport!
他要给我们看什麽地方?
What is he gonna show us?
快来啊 混♥蛋♥!
Come on then you prick!
等等我
Hold on.
就是这裡 漂亮吗?
This is it, what do you think?
早知道就穿夹脚拖
I can’t walk in these flipflops.
不会呀 你这样很美啊
No, you look great in those.
嘿 小情人!
Hey lovebirds!
小情侣
Lovers!
快来玩
I’m funny huh.
草地裡一定有一大堆虫子
I bet there’s like a million fucking bugs in this grass.
你敢
Stop!
有蜻蜓! 米雅快来! 在那裡
Oh look at that bug Mia! Quick!
你看 在那片叶子上 你看
Look at that! See that on that leaf?
牠有六隻脚 你看 123, 456
Oh my God it’s got six legs, look. One, two, three, four, five, six.
讨厌
– Shut up!
我看不到 在哪裡?
Can’t even see it, where is it?
牠飞走了
It’s gone now.
我要去捉鱼
We’re gonna catch a fish.
不会吧
What the hell?
我要下水了 你来吗?
I’m going in, you coming?
才不要
No way!
我也免了 谢谢
I’m staying here thank you.
你怕啦?
– You chicken.

天哪 你一定是疯了
Oh my God! We’ve gotta be mad!
我需要帮手
I need some help.
想都别想
Oh get out of it.
-快退后免得被陷害 -才不要
-Come back here otherwise he’ll push us in. -No way.
才不要
No way!
这裡很少有人来
Look, people don’t come here often.
鱼都很笨很好捉
Fish are stupid…We’ll get one easily.
我看你捉
I’m watching.
她在做什麽?
So’s she?
太好了 过来
Excellent, come here.
米雅最可靠了
Oh trust bloody Mia.
会不会很噁?
Is it mingin’?
嘿 你那套运动服花了20镑 你知吗?
Oi, those bloody tracksuits cost ?0 you know?
真是的!
I don’t believe that!
很好
Good girl!
来这裡 慢慢走
Over here. Move slowly.
她不会游泳
She can’t swim!
你的丑脚会把鱼吓走
You’re ugly feet will scare those fish away?
牠们会以为有隻丑脚鱼要来捉牠们
They’ll think you’re some kind of ugly foot-fish come to get them.
慢慢过来
Move towards me slowly.
鱼碰到你吗? 你会得鱼病
Did it touch you? If it did you’ll get fish disease!
你看前面这条鱼
Ok, do you see the fish in front of you?
你慢慢靠过来 还没喔
I want you to move towards me slowly. Not yet…
好 慢慢过来
Ok, move slowly.
慢慢的
slowly
好 停
Ok stop.
捉到了! 捉到了
He’s got a fish! He’s got one!
想逃走的死鱼
Slippery little fucker!
牠快死了吗?
Is it dying?
不是 牠是在跳舞 你这小傻瓜 不然你以为是做什麽
No it’s dancing. you silly cow. What d’ya think it’s doing?
你干什麽?
What are you doing?
好残忍♥
That was harsh.
-比较仁慈了 -是啊
-Kinder that way. – Yeah right.
要吃吗?
Tea?
我不会碰更加不会吃
I’m not even touching it, let alone putting it in my mouth!
这就跟炸鱼条一样 一样的
You eat fish fingers don’t you? It’s the same thing.
才怪 牠有头有眼有便便
No it’s not. It’s got a head and eyes and nasty poo in it
我才不吃鱼便便
I ain’t eating fish poo.
-我吃 -好样的
– I’ll eat it. – Good girl!
她绝对会吃
She bloody would.
呀 别过来 爱♥滋♥! 爱♥滋♥!
Ugh, keep away! AIDS, AIDS!
-天哪 -我看看
– Oh Christ! – Let’s take a look.
死不了的
You’ll live.
妈妈讨厌血
Mum hates blood.
你也会有爱♥滋♥了 康纳!
You’ll also get AIDS now Connor.
谁是凯莉?
Who’s Kelly?
什麽?
What?
你手上刺的纹身
There on your arm.
哦 只是某个前女友
Oh right? It’s just an ex-girlfriend.
有蜘蛛
There’s a spider.
米雅 等一下
Mia! Wait up.
跳上来我揹你 来吧
Jump on my back. Come on.
-可以吗? -可以
– Ok? – Yeah.
没什麽好说的 该说的我都说了 我什麽都告诉你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!