你懂什麽?
And what would you know?
我平常也常常看音乐影片
I watch videos like everyone else.
那看看音乐影片就令你成为专家了吗?
And that makes you some kind of expert does it?
你的嘴真利害
You’ve got a mouth on you.
我该如何称呼你?
What should I call you anyway?
随你便
Whatever you like.
你的个性还真迷人
A charming personality you’ve got there.
待会见
See you later.
♪ Wiley – Baby Girl
She’s my baby girl and she relies on me,
Loves me too much, won’t hide from me,
She knows it’s shit. I’ve got too many flies on me,
Got spies on me, that’s why I had the blacks do a nine on me,
And one day, she’ll be on the grind like me,
Doin’ music, spittin’ on the hype like me,
Eskigirl sprayin’ on the stage like me,
The first beats she makes will be ‘Snowman Remix’,
She can make beats like me,
And when I play ‘Stormy Weather’ she gets mad,
Put on a screw-face just like me,
So I know she’s got it, the gift I possess,
Avoid the street mess and stay close to me,
‘Cause money’s the key, I run around freely gettin’ it,
Just so me and you eat,
She’s daddy’s little gal…
Daddy’s little gal…
She knows Daddy ain’t washed up yet,
‘Cause I’m livin’ in the studio, lost, upset,
If I don’t see you, I’ve gotta ring up and check
But one day, we’ll receive a big cheque
And fly round the world, I’ll show you revision
All I want in return is respect
She’s daddy’s little gal
Daddy’s little gal
我遇见你女儿
I met your girl.
她还没被警♥察♥带走?
She’s not with the police?
真是奇蹟
What a miracle.
噢 你拿了茶来
Oh look, you made me tea
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
少管閒事 屎脸
Mind you own fuckface.
那你就是尿脸
If i’m a fuckface you’re a cuntface.
-你好 这是什麽? -闸门
– Hello, what’s this? – A gate.
闸门呀 我可以出去吗?
A gate, can I get out?
你要投钱门才会开
You have to put money in it and the gate will open.
-要投多少? -2镑
– How much? – 2 quid.
2镑? 好敲竹槓的闸门
2 quid? Jesus, that’s a tough fucking gate!
拿去吧
Here you go then.
放开我! 放开我! 我只是要钱
Get off me! Get off me! I want to spend the money!
那打个折吧
Only if you give me a discount.
好啦 1镑啦 白♥痴♥
Alright then, a pound, a pound you plank.
好 很公平
Ok, fair dos.
我喜欢你 我最后会杀了你
I like you, i’ll kill you last.
泰勒 别闹啦
Tyler, get off me!
♪Robin S – Show Me Love (Stonebridge Club Mix)
Ahhh…Ahhh… Yeah yeah
You’ve got to show me love
Heartbreaks and promises, I’ve had more than my share
I’m tired of giving my love and getting nowhere, nowhere

What I really need is somebody who will always be there
那个人说待会见
That bloke said: See you later.
情人要回来吗?
Is lover boy coming back?
我待会要开派对
I’m having my firends round later.
你们待在房♥裡或者出门 不欢迎小孩 两个都是
You can stay in your room or get out. No kids, the pair of you.
谁会想跟你那些朋友玩啊?
What makes you think we wanna hang about with your friends anyway?
那些酒鬼 讨厌鬼
All those winos and skanks.
你看 你这个荡♥妇♥
Look at yourself, tramp.
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
如果你需要的话我有儿童扶助专线
I’ve got childline’s number if you need it.
你也很贱
You’re a bitch yourself!
你还有胆回来
You’ve got a nerve coming back.
安静
Quiet!
乖狗仔
Good boy.
幸好我哥他们不在
You’re lucky my brothers aren’t here.
他们抢走了我的东西
They took my stuff.
这不是你所想的 牠已经是老马了
It’s not what you think, this is old.
你昨晚是故意放狗的吗?
Did you let that dog off on purpose last night?
牠很凶的 你没被咬真是幸运
He’s strong. you’re lucky you didn’t get bitten.
是啊 好运! 白♥痴♥…
Yeah, lucky. Idiot..
我的派对要开始了
My party’s started
但我要准备好才露面
but i’m not arriving until i’m ready.
第一印象是最…
First impression a…
她们怎麽受得了浓妆豔抹 好噁心
I don’t know how they can live on makeup.
那一定是她家
That must be her. Told you?
那是她妈吗? 丑爆了
Is that her mum or something? Her mum’s butters!
神经病
They’re mad!
我讨厌她笑 牙齿好黄
I don’t like her smile, she’s got yellow teeth.
拿去
Take it.
根本是绿的
More like green.
最后会变成粉红色
Any more they’ll end up going pink.
正合她意吧
I suppose that’s how she wants them.
当我一踏进去就会成为全埸目光焦点
I think when I first step into the tent
那一刻会很神奇
and eyes are on me it’ll be magical…
这句话倒是说得很漂亮
That cider is nice, you’ve gotta agree with that.
可惜只有这一句
Too bad we’ve only got one.
天哪 真够丢脸的
Oh my god, she’s making a fool of herself.
她根本被宠坏了 丑死了
She’s a spoilt brat! What a dog.
米雅 闭嘴
Shut up Mia.
你才闭嘴 我待会就要走了
Shut up yourself, i’m going in a minute anyway.
快滚吧
Yes.
天呀 真够可笑的
God, that is ridiculous.
她为什麽可以这样让自己出丑?
Why would they want to make a fool of themselves and do that for?
嗨 亲爱的
Alright darling.
Donkey Knob – 俚语 形容男性有条又大又长的阴♥茎♥
你老是像一条驴捻♥吗?
You always such a donkey knob?
我还真想有条驴捻♥呢 那我就不用再做这份愚蠢的工作
I wish I did have a donkey knob. Then i could give up my stupid job.
你要借过吗?
Are you gonna let us in or what?
你穿衣服我不认得
I don’t recognise you with your clothes on?
-你真混帐 -我知道
– Such a dick. – I know.
怎麽现在才来?
Where you been? You’re late.
我不是来了吗?
Well i’m here now aren’t I?
我以为你不来了
I thought you weren’t coming.
我总得换件衣服吧?
I had to change didn’t I?
-你好 -你好
-Hi -Hi
我不是说了? 回房♥去
What did I tell you? In you room.
她睡著时好乖
she looks different asleep?
把她摇醒
Just give her a prod.
没关係 我抱她
It’s ok. I’ve got her.
你还真好
You’re soft you are.
她的房♥间在尽头
Her room’s down the end.
她还当我是个小孩
She treats me like i’m a little kid.
你这把年纪还住家裡会不会太奇怪
Well you are a bit too old to be kipping over.
只是因为我刚刚被踢出旧地方
It’s only because I got kicked out of my old place.
米雅去穿衣服
Get some clothes on Mia.
我有穿啊
I’ve got some clothes on.
你半裸著
You’re half naked.
你平常都不在乎
You don’t normally care.
我现在在乎 快去
Yeah, well I do now so get dressed.
你怎麽语气不同了?
Why are you talking different?
我们准备出发吧
Shall we get a move on yeah?
你们要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
我们没有打算去那裡
We’re not going nowhere.
那为什麽你说准备出发呀?
Well why did you just say shall we get a move on? then?
我们只是要去兜风
Listen, we’re only going for a drive.
-你想去吗? -想呀! 想呀! -你们两个?
-You want to come? – Yeah yeah. – Both of you?
-她们才不想去 -我想去
– No, they won’t want to come. – I do.
又没有要去哪裡
But we’re not oging nowhere.
我不管 我还是想去
I don’t care I still wanna come!
那就去穿衣服
Off you go then, get dressed.
谢了
Thanks for that.
那你呢?
What about you?
她不会想去的
No, she won’t wanna come.
我们20分钟后出发
We’re leaving in 20 minutes.
你有别的事做吧?
You got better things to do, right?
也好 我也想去
Yeah alright, i’d love to come.
我们要去哪裡?
Where are we going?
对呀 我们要去哪裡?
Yeah, where are we going?
孤儿院

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!