-要帮忙吗 -好啊
– You need a hand? – Yeah.
-好了 来吧 -你能开着冰箱门吗
– Okay, in you go. – Can you open the freezer?
我们把他关久一点
Let’s keep him for longer,
这样就不会…进去吧 进去吧
and then he won’t let… In you go. In you go.
我抓到一个 我抓到一个
I got one. I got one.
因为我想
Because I want to.
谁…谁干了什么
Who did… who did what?
-我 -你看到他的房♥间了吗
– Me. – Have you seen his room?
儿子 去墙角面壁
Son, go stand in the corner.
这并不好笑
It’s not funny.
谢了 马克
Thanks a lot, Mark!
-别笑了 -你骗人
– Stop laughing. – You’re lying!
你别闹了
Just, you stop it.
他不高兴都是因为你
You’re the reason he’s upset.
-你妈妈没在笑 -我没在笑
– Your mother’s not laughing. – I’m not laughing.
-我在哭 -她在哭
– I’m… crying. – She’s crying.
这不是你的
It’s not yours!
我告诉你
I gotta tell you,
艾迪开始问关于
Eddie’s started asking questions
-新驾驶舱的问题了 -是吗
– about the new command module. – Is that right?
是的 他想…知道那会
Yeah, he wants to… wants to know if it’s gonna
和双子星有什么不同
fly any different to Gemini.
那些小按钮是不是还会在相同的位置
If the little buttons are gonna be in the same place.
-天啊 -没错
– Oh, boy. – Yeah.
你培养了一个小工程师呢
You got yourself a little engineer there.
不过 我还是挺喜欢他这么感兴趣
I tell you, though, I love that he’s interested.
有一天早上他找我
Came in the other morning, he did.
跑进来问我 “爸爸
Comes running up, and he says, “Daddy,
“如果你去了月亮上 你会孤单吗
“If you go to the Moon, are you gonna be lonely out there?
你离地球这么远”
So far away from the Earth.”
“我们都在家里”
“All of us back here at home.”
这些事开阔了他的眼界
This-this whole thing is expanding his horizons.
让我有了信心
It, uh, gives me faith.
这样想对吗
It make sense?
沃克家装了新的秋千
Walkers got a new swing set.
我发现了
Yeah, I noticed that.
我们当初住在杜松山时也有一个这样的秋千
We had a swing like that back up in Juniper Hills.
凯伦非常喜欢
Karen really loved it.
是你的女儿吗
That’s your daughter?
我该回家了
Guess I ought to be getting home.
1967年1月27日
正在关闭舱门
Closing hatches now.
全部钉好了
Okay, that’s all of ’em.
谢了 艾德
Thanks, Ed.
烧蚀舱口关闭
Ablative hatch closed.
正在关闭增压保护罩
Closing the boost protective cover.
拔除插头
And plugs out.
-确定增氧舱密封 -好的
– Confirm boost hatch sealed. – Okay.
准备注入氧气
Ready for oxygen purge.
我们准备开始了
Okay, we’re going to pick up,
在接下来的测试中
but we’ll stay in this configuration
将保持这种配置
that we’re involved for the rest of the run.
收到
Roger that.
所有人注意
Okay, tell everybody to be aware that, uh…
你们说话要不要小声点
Uh, you want to hold down the chatter?
我们这边都听得到
We’re on open mic.
先不要倒计时
Uh, let’s hold the countdown.
抱歉 伙计们 我们会搞定的
Sorry, guys. We’ll get this squared.
该死 我们要在这里待一整晚了
Shit, we’re gonna be here all night.
格斯 我们没听懂
Gus, we didn’t get that.
你们当然听不懂了
Course you didn’t.
很高兴你还能苦中作乐
Glad you think this is funny.
于此同时
双子星计划画上了完美的句号♥
We finished strong with Gemini,
我们对阿波罗计划抱有很高的期望 议员
and we’re very, very bullish on Apollo, Senator.
希望如此 毕竟你们花了这么多时间
I should hope so, given the time we’ve spent developing it.
现在全国有半数人都觉得这不值得
Half the country doesn’t think it’s worth it anymore.
我们六十年前才刚学会飞翔
We… we learned to fly only 60 years ago,
如果你追溯历史 算上技术发展的
so if you consider the technological developments
具体时间 其实这不错…
in the context of history, it’s really not…
我追溯的是花了多少纳税人的钱
I’m considering it in the context of taxpayer dollars.
我们也是 议员
And so are we, Senator.
私下告诉您 我们今天正在
Between us, we’re doing some final tests
对新的驾驶舱进行最后的测试
on the new command module today.
吉鲁斯先生肯定会乐于向您进行详细的介绍
I’m sure Mr. Gilruth will be happy to tell you about it.
我来介绍您和鲍勃认识 来
Let me introduce you to Bob. Come on.
能拍张照吗 先生
I’d like a photo, sir.
你们呢
How about you boys?
我还没说过话呢 这样行吗
Well, I haven’t talked yet. How’s this?
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five,
四 三 二 一
four, three, two, one?
我们还需要一点时间
Uh, we need another minute
解决问题
to get it sorted.
如果我们相隔三幢楼都说不了话
How are we gonna get to the Moon
那还要怎么飞到月球上
if we can’t talk between three buildings?
他们听不到你说的话
They can’t hear a thing you’re saying.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
什么
Say again?
如果我们相隔两三幢楼都说不了话
I said, how are we gonna get to the Moon
那还要怎么飞到月球上
if we can’t talk between two or three buildings?
你告诉他们 格斯 你告诉他们
You tell ’em, Gus. You tell ’em.
我的天啊
Mickey Mouse shit.
交流母线出现2伏特电压波动
I got a surge in the AC bus two voltage.
重置仪表试试
Try resetting the meter.
听到了吗 格斯
You getting this, Gus?
收到
Rog.
你们听到了什么声音吗
You picking anything up on the dials?
舱内起火
Hey, we got a fire in the cockpit.
舱内起火了
Hey, we got a bad fire!
我们这里烧起来了
We’re burning up in here!
阿姆斯特朗先生
Mr. Armstrong?
戴克·斯莱顿先生来电♥话♥找你
I have Deke Slayton on the phone for you.
这边
Right this way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还好你打来了电♥话♥
Well, I’m glad you called.
我也不知道我在这里到底是帮忙还是在帮倒忙
I’m not sure if I’m helping or hurting over here.
尼尔 我们的拔除插头测试出现了问题
Neil, we had a problem with the plugs-out test.
所以我们才要测试嘛
Well, that’s why we have tests, right?
我们会想办法的
We’ll figure it out.
起火了
There was a fire.
天啊 真是太难说出口了
God, there’s no easy way to say this.
艾德 格斯和罗杰…
Ed, Gus and Roger…
他们死了
they’re gone.
我们觉得是搭线问题
We think it was a wiring issue.
氧气环境下出现了一点火花
A spark in all that oxygen.
一切发生得很快
It happened very quickly.
我需要你们现在赶紧回酒店
Now, listen, we need you guys to head back to the hotel.
媒体肯定会抓着这件事不放
The press is gonna be all over this.
国会肯定会召开调查 我们…
Congress is gonna be calling for investigations. We…
我们不希望把你们牵扯进去
We just don’t want you guys in the middle of all that.
明白吗
Do you understand?

Yeah.
那好
All right, then.
好的
Okay.
很多人都忘记了
A lot of people forget about
登月计划对于我国
the influence that the lunar program has
年轻一代所造成的影响
on the raising of our young people in the country.
我觉得如果国民不求探索
I think that if a civilization doesn’t look out,
不想要拓宽自己的视野
if it doesn’t try to expand its horizons,
那这个国家就根本不可能进步
then we’re not going to progress as a nation.
东部时间今晚10点30分
At 10:30 tonight Eastern Time,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!