Yeah, I’ll start with Rhode Island.
老天
Oh, damn.
干得好 我们继续
Well done. Let’s go ahead and get
接收组合航♥天♥器的状态向量吧
a state vector on the combined spacecraft.
双子星八号♥ 这里是休斯顿飞行舱通讯
Gemini 8, this is Houston CAPCOM.
原地待命等待接收
Please stand by to copy.
看看我房♥间怎么样
Check out my room like this.
-可我不觉得… -看看这些报纸
– But I don’t think… – Look at all these papers.
我知道
I know.
我辛辛苦苦弄了好多天
I spent days trying to work on that,
结果现在都皱巴巴了
and now it’s crumpled up.
-看看我的画 -我知道
– Look at my drawer! – I know.
我用了所有蜡笔画了画
I had all my crayons in that,
看看这些蜡笔画
and now look at all the crayons.
但是 里奇 你把全部都告诉我了吗
But, Ricky, are you telling me the full story?
我觉得你哥哥不会这么做的 除非…
‘Cause I’m not sure your brother would do that unless…
没错 就是这样 看看
Yes, I am telling you! Look at this!
别跟我发火
Now, don’t you get angry with me.
别生气
Don’t get upset.
八号♥ 这里是休斯顿
Uh, Eight, this is Houston.
地面有节点更新 准备接收
Uh, I’ve got a nodal update for you. Stand by.
有人打电♥话♥来预约吗
Anybody try calling about the appointment?
好 开始吧
Okay, go ahead.
-里克 -收到
– Rick! – Roger.
节点070447
Node 070447…
好了 出来
Okay. Out here now.
出来
Out here now.
往右向51552
Against 51552 right ascension.
双子星八号♥ 我们即将断开信♥号♥♥
Gemini 8, we’re about to have a loss of signal.
-你去哪里了 -等到大卫准备舱外行走
– Where have you gone? – We’ll pick you up
再重新恢复联络
over the hill for Dave’s E.V.A.
这有点奇怪
Well, that’s peculiar.
好极了
Oh, good.
我希望那只是多余的氢气
I’m hoping that’s just excess hydrogen.
我要省着一会儿吃
I think I’m gonna save mine for later.
小点心
Little treat.
尼尔 我们倾斜了
Uh, Neil, we’re in a bank.
不是我们操作的 不是我们 是…
We’re not doing it. It’s-it’s not us. It must be…
关闭阿吉纳控制系统
Shut off the Agena’s control systems.
400指令 阿吉纳控制系统已关闭
Code 400, Agena control system shutdown.
运转阿吉纳
Cycle the Agena.
打开
Turning it on.
关闭
Turning it off.
我要重启微重力高级燃烧实验
I’m gonna cycle the ACME
和推进剂电动阀
and the propellant motor valves.
将ADL切换到俯仰角程序控制
Switching ADL to pitch.
切换到俯仰角程序控制
RL to pitch.
翻滚计量200 还在攀升
Roll meter 200 and rising.
从阿吉纳分离
Separate from the Agena.
将阿吉纳设定为允许远程操控
Setting Agena to allow remote command.
启动双作用气缸
Switching on the DAC.
记得施加足够推力
Make sure you give it extra thrust
不要把阿吉纳撞个粉碎
so we don’t smash into the Agena.
注意听我口令 断开对接
On my mark, undock.
二 一
Two. One.
姿态和机动系统推进剂 13%
OAMS propellant, 13%.
出问题的不是阿吉纳 是我们
It’s not the Agena. It’s us.
美国海岸警卫队魁北克军舰
双子星八号♥ 重回轨道 三 二 一
Gemini 8, coming back into range in three, two, one.
这里是海岸警卫队魁北克军舰 测试通讯连接
This is CSQ, checking our comm link.
是否收到
How do you read?
双子星八号♥ 是否收到
Gemini 8, how do you read?
我们遇到了严重的问题
We have serious problems.
我们在不停翻滚
We’re tumbling end over end up here.
我们与阿吉纳脱离了
We’re disengaged from the Agena.
好的 我们收到了飞行器的
Okay, we got your spacecraft
自♥由♥感应信♥号♥♥
free indication here.
问题是什么
What seems to be the problem?
我们在翻滚 所有系统都无法关闭
We’re rolling up, and we can’t turn anything off.
我们仍在持续向左翻滚
We’re continuously increasing in a left roll.
海岸警卫队魁北克军舰 机组
CSQ, Flight.
继续说 机组
Go ahead, Flight.
他是说他不能关闭阿吉纳吗
Did he say he cannot turn the Agena off?
不是 他说他和阿吉纳脱离了
Uh, no, he says he’s separated from the Agena
船体在翻滚无法停止
and he’s in a roll and he can’t stop it.
机组 翻滚计量270 还在上升
Flight, their roll meter reads 270 and rising.
这个速度下 他们再有40秒
At that rate, they’ll be passing out
就会晕过去
in about 40 seconds.
保罗
Paul.
保罗
Paul.
试着让速度慢下来
Trying to stop the rates.
我们当然已经…
We certainly have…
我们不能…
We can’t…
关闭反应控制系统制动器
Close the RCS breakers.
-大卫 -双子星八号♥ 你刚刚是说
– Dave! – Gemini 8, did you say
你们要关闭反应控制系统制动器
you are closing RCS breakers?
你们要接管反应控制系统吗
Are you initiating RCS?
双子星八号♥ 重复 关闭反应控制系统制动器吗
Gemini 8, again, did you say you are closing RCS breakers?
这样你们就不能调整船体姿态了
You will not be able to control your attitude.
好了
Okay.
我们恢复了对飞船的控制
We’re regaining control of the spacecraft.
正缓慢操作反应控制系统
Slowly in RCS direct.
收到
Roger.
收到 收到
Roger. Copy.
我们正缓慢调整反应控制系统
We’re pulsing the RCS slowly.
向右侧翻滚中
It’s all roll right.
我们在试着降低转速
We’re trying to kill our roll rate here.
回到轨道中去
Move us back to one ring.
收到
Copy.
我想启动紧急着陆方案
I want emergency landing options.
稍安勿躁 先确认他们还剩余多少燃料
Wait until you find out how much fuel they have left.
鲍勃 你怎么看
Bob, what do you think?
我觉得他们最好现在就着陆
I think they’d better land now.
戴克 珍在外面
Deke, Jan’s outside.
珍 飞船稳定下来了 他们没事的
Jan, the ship is stable. They’re gonna be all right.
他没事 珍
He’s okay, Jan.
你回家吧
I need you to go home.
那好 把广播打开
Fine. Turn the box back on.
-我去想想办法… -立刻打开
– I’ll see what I can do… – Now.
现在就把广播打开
Turn the box back on now.
这里有安全协议
Well, there’s security protocol in place.
我不管
Well, I don’t give a damn.
我家门口被闪光灯包围了 戴克
I’ve got a dozen cameras on my front lawn, Deke.
你要我去告诉他们发生了什么事吗
Do you want me telling them what’s going on?
珍 你得相信我们
Jan, you have to trust us.
一切都在我们掌控之下
We’ve got this under control.
-不 你们没有 -我们…
– No, you don’t. – We’ve…
所有这些协议和程序
All these protocols and procedures
让事情看起来像是在你们掌控之下
to make it seem like you have it under control.
但是你们只是一群
But you’re a bunch of boys
用轻质木材做模型的大男孩
making models out of balsa wood.
你们什么也掌控不了
You don’t have anything under control.
纳哈救援一号♥
Naha Rescue One will be
带着安全环状浮袋在溅落区等候
on station at splashdown with a flotation collar.
你们有呼叫代号♥吗
Did you get the call signs?
有
Uh, yeah.
纳哈救援一号♥ 纳哈搜索一号♥
It’s Naha Rescue One, Naha Search One.
我想跟他们争辩
Well, I’d like to argue with them
让我们回去的事 但是我
about the going home, but I’m…
不知道要怎么说
not sure how we can.
是啊
Yeah.