但这些缆线是最长…
but these cables are the longest…
-艾德 -你好
– Hey, Ed. – Oh, hi.
我能找尼尔说几句话吗
Uh, can I speak with Neil?
好啊 你进来吧
Yeah, sure. Why don’t you come on in?
浑身都湿透了
You’re soaked.
不了 我…我在这里等他
No, I’ll-I’ll… I’ll wait here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可以从下面飞过去
You could fly under there.
要是你往下面跳 你会受伤的
That would hurt if you jumped under it.
-什么 -你从上面跳过去
– What’s that? – That would hurt
才会受伤的
if you jumped over it.
没错
Yeah.
这几片是天空
Uh, here are the sky pieces.
尼尔 艾德在外面
Neil, Ed’s outside.
好
Okay.
我离开一下 儿子
Excuse me, son.
你好
Hi.
要进来坐坐吗
You want to come in?
有些关于艾略特的坏消息
Some bad news about Elliot.
不 我知道 戴克说他要给他下调 但…
No, I know. Deke told me he bumped him, but with…
尼尔 艾略特和查理
Neil, Elliot and Charlie were flying
今早执飞圣路易斯
into St. Louis this morning.
他们的T-38教练机在着陆时坠毁了
Their T-38 crashed on approach.
雾太大了
There was a lot of fog.
你真的从桥下飞过去过吗
So, did you really fly under that bridge?
好玩吗
Was it fun?
你害怕吗
Were you scared?
里奇 亲爱的
Ricky. Honey.
你把作业拿来给我检查吧
Why don’t you go and get your homework so I can check it?
好的
Yes, ma’am.
是谁出事了
Who was it?
该死 怎么会发生这种事
Shit. How the hell did this happen?
塞尔南说云层覆盖到了低空150米
Cernan told me cloud cover was down to 500 feet.
可能他们完全没看到房♥子
Probably never saw the building.
很明显 是着陆时出的错
Clearly, the error was the approach.
他接触跑道时反应太慢了
He was coming in too slow to reach the runway.
什么
What?
你知道戴克是有点怀疑他的能力
You know Deke had his doubts about him.
所以他才把艾略特从双子星八号♥计划中移除
That’s why he moved Elliot off Eight.
戴克给了艾略特单独指令
Deke gave Elliot his own command.
艾略特不够积极
Elliot wasn’t aggressive enough.
你肯定最明白这一点
You of all people have to know that.
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
我没调查坠毁事件
I didn’t investigate the crash.
我没学过飞行轨道
I didn’t study the flight trajectory.
而且那架飞机也不是我开的
And I wasn’t the one flying the plane.
所以我不会假装我知道
So I wouldn’t pretend to know anything.
我们永远不会百分百的把握
We’ll never be a hundred percent sure.
我们能走了吗
Can we go?
现在还不行
Uh… uh, not right now.
我想帮玛丽莲收拾一下
I want to help Marilyn clear all this up.
我不想等我们走了她一个人收拾
I don’t want to have her do it after we’re gone.
尼尔
Neil?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不喜欢麻烦别人
I hate to be a bother.
-珍 不麻烦的 -珍
– Oh, Jan, it’s no bother. – Oh, Jan.
对 不麻烦
Yeah, no.
尼尔他…
Neil’s, uh…
我们有一年在爱德华空军基地
There was a year when we were at Edwards…
死了四个飞行员
Four pilots died.
那年我们参加了好多葬礼
We got good at funerals that year.
很久没有再参加葬礼了
We haven’t been to one in a while.
他跟你提过凯伦的事吗 艾德
Does he ever talk to you about Karen, Ed?
没有
Not really. No.
他跟你说过吗
Does he talk to you about her?
没有
No.
从没有
Never.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你该陪着珍
You know, you should be with Jan.
尼尔 你应该陪孩子玩耍
Neil, you should be playing with your kids.
哄他们睡觉
You know, putting them into bed.
-这样的时光… -你认为我
– Times like these… – Do you think I’m standing
站在后院里
out here in the backyard
是想跟别人谈心吗 艾德
’cause I want to talk to somebody, Ed?
抱歉
I’m sorry?
你觉得我离开那里
Do you think I left there
是想跟别人谈心吗
’cause I want to talk to somebody?
阿特拉斯-阿吉纳号♥
T-minus one minute
运载火箭发射倒计时一分钟
and counting on the Atlas-Agena launch.
发射
Liftoff.
阿吉纳已发射
Agena is go.
无人驾驶阿吉纳定位飞行器的
Flight dynamics for unmanned
飞行状况看起来很不错
Agena target vehicle looking good.
准备双子星飞船发射
Stand by for Gemini launch.
好了
Okay.
好的
All right.
瓜伊马斯 收到 声音清晰
Guaymas, read you loud and clear.
跟踪到S波段 锁定横磁波频
We have S band track. We have just locked up on TM.
好的 怎么了
All right. Yeah, what’s that?
-什么 发生什么事了 -你刚刚是不是说
– What’s-what’s happening? – Uh, did you say
-所有系统都用横磁波频 -对 对
– all systems go on TM? – Yeah, yeah.
我看一下
Let me see. All right.
好的 稳住 稳住
All right, hold still. Hold still.
-这是什么 -别动
– What is that? – Hold on.
挪一下 你能挪过去点吗
Scoot… Can you scoot down at all?
好了
All right.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
谁有瑞士军刀吗
Has anybody got a Swiss Army knife?
-等等 等一下 -你说什么
– Hold on, hold on a sec. – What’d you say?
-看看这个能不能行 -好
– See if this will do the trick. – Yeah.
瑞士军刀
A Swiss Army knife?
对 对对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
-有点… -你在逗我吗
– It’s just a little… – Are you kidding me?
-好了 -拿出来了
– There we go. – You got it.
再低点
A little lower.
-谢天谢地 -瓜伊马斯 阿吉纳已发射
– Good Lord. – Guaymas, Agena is go.
收到 瓜伊马斯
Roger, Guaymas.
切换到HF频段
Switching to HF.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
五 四 三 二 一 检查完毕
Five, four, three, two, one. Check out.
收到 发射倒计时两分钟
Copy. T-minus two minutes.
-启动发动机 -切断地面电源
– Engines to start. – Ground power removal.
二集单向进火阀打开
Stage two prevalves coming open.
五秒
Five seconds.
发射倒计时二十秒 注意
T-minus 20 seconds. Mark.
十 九
Ten, nine,
八 七 六
eight, seven, six,
五 四
five, four,
三
three,
二 一
two, one.
点火
Ignition.
发射
Liftoff.
时间到了 启动翻滚程序
Clock is running. Got a roll program in.
收到 启动翻滚程序
Roger. Roll.
发射正常 八号♥
Good liftoff, Eight.
-俯仰角程序控制 -收到 俯仰角程序控制
– Pitch program. – Roger. Pitch program.
收到数据传输更新
DCS update received.
收到 数据传输
Roger. DCS.
二级舱体正常
Stage two tanks look good.
重力加速度约为3.5g
That’s about three and a half g’s.