“将在月球上安息
“Will stay on the Moon to rest in peace.
“尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和埃德温·奥尔德林两位勇者
“These brave men, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin,
“知道返航无望
“Know there is no hope for their recovery.
“他们将被亲友哀悼
“They will be mourned by their families.
“更会被敢于将自己的儿子
“They will be mourned by a Mother Earth
送往未知境地的地球母亲所哀悼”
that dared send two of her sons into the unknown.”
“在今后的夜晚
“For every human being
“每个人仰望明月的时候
“Who looks up at the Moon in the nights to come
“都会想到那里的一个角落
“Will know that there is some corner
“已经成为
“Of another world
永远的人类世界”
that is forever mankind.”
在发表讲话之前 总统会致电
Prior to the statement, the president will telephone
两位也许成为寡妇的妻子
each of the widows-to-be.
一名牧师也会遵照同样的流程
A clergyman will adopt the same procedure
进行海葬
as a burial at sea,
让他们的灵魂归于最深的深处
commending their souls to the deepest of the deep.
还有什么意见吗
Any thoughts?
听起来不错
Sounds fine.
1969年7月16日
倒计时两分钟
T-minus two minutes and counting.
倒计时20秒
20 seconds and counting.
倒计时十五秒
T-minus 15 seconds.
内部制导
Guidance is internal.
12, 11,
十 九
ten, nine…
开始点火序列
Ignition sequence start.
离开♥发♥射塔
Tower cleared.
马克 1C模式
Mark. Mode One Charlie.
休斯顿 准备脱离
Houston, you are a go for staging.
这里是阿波罗号♥控制台
This is Apollo Control.
我们要马上进行月球轨道外喷射点火
We’re a minute from ignition on translunar injection maneuver.
运作良好
Okay, we’re operate 59:59.
阿波罗11号♥ 我们追踪到你们的速度
Apollo 11, we track your speed
达到每秒36000英尺
increasing to 36,000 feet per second.
正在离开地球轨道
You are now leaving Earth orbit.
阿波罗11号♥收到
Apollo 11. Roger.
成功离开轨道
We have cutoff.
收到 11号♥
Uh, roger, 11.
目前你们看上去一切顺利
Well, it certainly looks like you’re well on your way now.
休斯顿 我们准备分离了
Okay, Houston, we’re about to SEP.
迈克 准备好了吗
Mike, you got it?
接下来由你驾驶了
It’s your ship now.
你们可以根据情况启动烧烤模式
And you can start PTC at your convenience.
好的 谢谢 休斯顿
All right, thank you, Houston.
闻起来很奇怪
That smells funny.
就像烧焦的绝缘体
Like, uh, charred electrical insulation.
可能只是火箭燃料
Might just be rocket fumes.
-你有带什么磁带吗 -没有
– Did you bring any music? – No.
给 巴兹
Here, Buzz.
休斯顿 你们听得到吗
Hey, Houston, are you hearing this?
阿波罗11号♥正在进入绕月轨道
Apollo 11, now entering lunar orbit.
你们过两分钟应该就能
Your roll should give you a good view
有较为清晰的视野
in about two minutes. Over.
你们有空的话能不能告诉我们
When you have a free minute, could you give us
目前氮气罐的读数 谢谢
your onboard readout of N2 tank Bravo, please?
氮气罐的读数为
Nitrogen tank Bravo are showing
19-60之类的
19-60, something like that.
收到
Roger.
你们看啊
Would you look at that.
真是忙不过来
This is a damn three-ring circus.
我正在进行燃料电池清洗
I got a fuel cell purge in progress,
正在进行手动操作 而且…
I’m watching an auto maneuver and…
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
正常 正常
Normal, normal.
休斯顿 等待自动警报
Houston, stand by for auto alarm.
尼尔 录音机呢
Neil, the, uh… the voice tape recorder,
-你知道在哪里吗 -我不知道
– you know where that is? – I don’t know.
这里全是吃的和杂物
All this food and stuff up here,
-你要带点吗 -不
– you want any of that? – No.
那这个口香糖呢
All right. What about this chewing gum?
你要带点吗
You want any of that?
迈克
Mike.
一定要回来
Come back, will you?
阿波罗11号♥ 休斯顿
Apollo 11, Houston.
进入登月舱以后告诉我们
Let us know when you’ve entered the LEM,
并关上舱门
closed up the hatch. Over.
鹰号♥ 这里是休斯顿
Eagle, this is, uh, Houston.
我们看到你们开启了望远镜
We see the optics zero switch on.
在你们拍摄之前 请不要忘记
Uh, before you take some marks, uh, don’t forget
在启动前需要先关闭后再启动
to cycle it back off and on, and then on. Over.
鹰号♥ 休斯顿 你能不能告知我们
Eagle, Houston, could you give us a hack
你转换到登月舱供能的时间
on, uh, the time that you switched to LEM power
并确认所使用为乙烯甘油一号♥线
and also verify that we’re on Glycol Pump One. Over.
这里是鹰号♥ 我们使用的是一号♥线
This is Eagle. We’re on Pump One.
-收到 -鹰号♥ 哥伦比亚
– Roger. – Eagle, Columbia.
12个对接插销均密封完毕
All 12 docking latches are cocked.
-准备好关闭舱门 -收到
– I’m ready to button up the hatch. – Roger.
我要进行手动操作
I’m gonna start a maneuver now
至脱离姿态
to our undocking attitude.
好的
Okay.
100小时12分钟时
How about using as an undocking time
进行脱离 行吗
a hundred hours and 12 minutes?
-你给总部汇报是多久 -我说100小时
– What have you got for AOS? – I have a hundred hours
16分钟
and 16 minutes.
鹰号♥ 注意你的燃料
Eagle, keep an eye on your descent engine fuel.
连续点火时间最多为910秒
Continuous burn time is limited to 910 seconds. Over.
阿波罗11号♥ 休斯顿 我们准备脱离
Apollo 11, Houston. We are go for undocking. Over.
15秒
15 seconds.
好的 开始吧
Okay, there you go.
鹰号♥ 休斯顿 我们看到你了
Eagle, Houston. We see you on the steerable. Over.
鹰号♥脱离
The Eagle is undocked.
收到 情况怎么样
Roger. How does it look?
鹰号♥飞翔
The Eagle has wings.
就是没法停下来
It just won’t stay.
鹰号♥ 汇报状态
Eagle, report status. Over.
我们得告诉他们
We’ll have to tell them about that.
准备下降
Let’s prep for descent.
鹰号♥ 休斯顿
Eagle, Houston.
你们要进行点火下降
You’re a go for powered descent.
收到
Roger. Read you.
海拔指示灯亮 没有雷达数据
Altitude light’s on. We don’t have radar data.
继续
Let’s proceed.
继续
Proceed.
一
One.
零
Zero.
点火
Ignition.
程序警报
Program alarm.
-1202号♥警报是什么 -我不知道
– What’s a 1202 alarm? – I don’t know.
休斯顿 告诉我们1202号♥程序警报是什么
Houston, give us a reading on the 1202 program alarm.
收到 我们正在查
Roger, we got you. We’re a go on that alarm.
还是这个警报
Same alarm.
收到 我们正在查这个警报
Roger. We’re a go on that alarm.
-速度70英尺 还有3000英尺 -收到
– Okay, 3,000 at 70. – Roger. Understand.
1201号♥程序警报
Program alarm. 1201.
收到 1201号♥警报
Roger. 1201 alarm.
同一种警报 没有问题
Same type. We’re a go.
表面真是崎岖
Pretty rocky area.
这些石块和车子一样大
Those boulders are as big as cars.
我们不能降落在那里
We can’t land there.
转为手动操作
Go into manual.
速度30英尺 距离540英尺
540 feet down to 30.