还有20秒脱离
20 seconds to drop.
机翼开关指示灯 正常
Arm switch light, check.
制动开启 正常
Brakes out, check.
燃气混合室情况如何
What’s your mixing chambers?
这上面情况很不好
Real rough up here,
每边有0.5度波动
fluctuating a half degree on each side.
知道了
I see that.
10秒
Ten seconds.
沿轨行驶 15…
Good on track, 15…
目测位置在哪里
…A visual estimate of your location?
好 14万英尺
Okay. 140,000 feet.
下落
On your way down.
接近11.5万英尺
Approaching 115,000 feet.
应该恢复空气动力控制了
Should be regaining aerodynamic controls.
右转
Right turn.
我们示范驾驶 不是转弯
We show you ballooning, not turning.
海拔上升
Altitude rising.
再多往右些
A lot more right.
尼尔 你要弹离大气层了
Neil, you’re bouncing off the atmosphere.
海拔还在上升 尼尔
The altitude’s still rising, Neil.
你得伸出滑翔装置
You’re gonna have to stretch out your glide.
好像矮了一点
You seem to be a tad short.
放下副翼 尼尔
Stow your flaps down, Neil.
降落了
I’m down.
收到
Roger.
好 来把他弄出来
All right, let’s get him out.
我进去
I’ll step up in there.
你还好吧
You okay?

Yeah.
好的 尼尔
Okay, Neil.
那孩子是个优秀的工程师
Kid’s a good engineer.
但他不专心
But he’s distracted.
他回来了 查克 他弹离了大气层
He got home, Chuck. He bounced off the atmosphere
但还是想办法回来了
and still figured out how to get home.
这是这个月的第三次事故了
Third mishap this month.
趁他还没有伤到自己 贝克尔应该让他停飞
Bikle should ground him before he hurts himself.
好了
There you go.
没事
It’s okay.
没事 亲爱的
It’s okay, sweetheart.
没事了 来 抱抱
It’s okay. Come here, come here.

Okay.
那是什么
What’s that?
看 那是谁
Look. Who’s that?
是个风筝吗
Is that a kite?
它是在天上飞吗
Does that fly in the sky?

Yeah.
怎么飞
How?
我看到月亮
I see the Moon
月亮看到我
The Moon sees me
通过老橡树
Down through the leaves
那浓密的枝叶
Of the old oak tree
请让那
Please let the light
照到我的光
That shines on me
照到我爱之人身上
Shine on the one I love.
或许我该找找约翰斯医生
Maybe I should talk to Dr. Johns about it.

Who?
哈罗德·约翰斯医生
Dr. Harold Johns.
他在萨斯喀彻温研究出了一种疗法
He developed a procedure in Saskatchewan.
你要去加拿大吗
So you’d go to Canada?
我可能会请一段时间的假
I guess I would take some time off.
你先问问医院吧
Why don’t you talk to the hospital?
-看看肿瘤有没有可能… -我已经问过了
– See if the tumor might be… – I spoke to them already.
很遗憾 尼尔
I’m sorry, Neil.
我也想多帮帮忙
I wish I had more to offer.
没事 杰克
That’s okay, Jack.
我很感激
Uh, appreciate it.
-不客气 -代我向茱恩问好
– Of course. – Give my love to June.
-没问题 -那好
– You got it. – Okay.
-拜拜 -拜拜
– Bye, now. – Bye.
谁做的 你还是格雷斯
Now, who made that? You or Grace?
格雷斯
Grace did.
那我收下了
I’ll take it, then.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
迪克·戴从休斯顿打电♥话♥来了
Dick Day called from Houston.
他问到了你的情况
He was asking after you.
双子星的事吗
That about Gemini?
他们在找有工程背景的飞行员
They’re looking for pilots with a solid background in engineering.
或许等凯伦好点就可以了
Well, maybe once Karen starts feeling better.
否则我不想让她跟着我到处去
Just, you know, I wouldn’t want to move her until then.
有你一起去当然是最好的
Well, it would be nice to keep you around.
-炖菜你慢用 -谢谢
– Enjoy the casserole. – Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.

Joe.

Hey, Jan.
你还好吧
You, uh, hanging in?
反正就这样
Oh, you know.
谢谢你过来
It’s nice of you to come by.
不客气
Of course.
晚安
Night, now.
-非常感谢 -不客气
– Thank you so much. – Absolutely.
爸爸 想一起玩吗
Dad, want to come play?
我该…
I should, um…
我得去帮你妈妈
I have to help your mother.
我看我还是去工作吧
I thought I might go to work.

Okay.
他们要用垂直起落技术
They’re gonna use VTOL technology.
他们都还不知道
They won’t even have figured out
怎么做到 我不会把时间浪费在…
how to get there yet. I’m not gonna waste my time on…

Morning.
尼尔
Neil.
你可以休息几天的
You can take a few days off, you know.
我知道
I know.
我只是想跟进一下英国最新的三角机翼
I’m just getting up to speed on the new delta wing in the UK.
贝克尔取消了飞行
Bikle canceled the trip.
他想让你集中精力
He wants you focused on writing up
写你上次飞行的报告
the pilot report from your last flight.
我被禁飞了吗 乔
Am I grounded, Joe?
就上次弹离好好写报告 好吗
Write up the report on the bounce, okay?
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
艾灵顿空军基地 1962年8月13日
平民吗
Civilian?
-嗯 -我也是
– Yeah. – Yeah. Me, too.
艾略特
Elliot.
尼尔
Neil.
艰难的上午啊
Tough morning, huh?
我在冰浴器里才坚持了不到两分钟
I barely lasted two minutes in that ice bath.
当然 航♥空♥航♥天♥局应该对
Course, I suppose NASA’s more interested
心理反应更感兴趣吧
in the psychological reaction.
这个嘛
Well…
我好像明确表示我觉得非常冷
I think I made it pretty clear that I thought it was cold.
阿姆斯特朗
Armstrong.
-祝好运 -你也是
– Good luck. – You, too.
又一个书呆子
Another egghead.
尼尔 我们跟候选人就该计划聊了很多
Neil, we’ve been chatting with candidates about the program.
你也知道 我们决定放弃直接升空
As you know, our decision to forgo direct ascent
利用改用月球轨道交汇方法
in favor of a lunar orbit rendezvous approach
执行最终登月任务 对双子星计划有重大影响
to the eventual Moon mission has had a major impact on Gemini.
你对那一决定有什么看法吗
Do you have any thoughts on that decision?
考虑到冯·布劳恩最初的批判
Well, even considering von Braun’s initial criticism,
将主要工具停在轨道上
it seems that the payload saved
并发射更小的飞船到月球表面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!