We’ll tell our stories later.
你头上的擦伤不轻啊
That’s quite a scratch on your head.
我们休息时再清理
We’ll clean it when we rest.
如何
How about that?
河口有一个港口
There’s a port at the mouth of the river.
我们顺流而下 乘第一班快船向南
We will go downstream and catch the first clipper south.
怎么样
How about that?
为什么面包师像乞丐
Why is a baker like a beggar?
为什么
Why?
他们都需要面包[生计]They both need bread.
你会没事的
You’ll make it.
你只需要站起来
You just need to stay on your feet.
这是个休息的好地方
This is, a good place to rest.
没人能看见我们
No one can see us here.
你躺针叶上吧
You lie there on the needles,
我守第一班
and I’ll keep first watch.
我们很快就走
We’ll go soon.
有我呢
I’ve got you.
致彼得·哈顿