It’s your mess, Clinton, You clean it up,
是你弄的一团糟 克♥林♥顿♥ 你来清理
Will, come on! I gotta be back at the drugstore tomorrow,
威尔 别这样 我明天必须回药房♥
Then you better get started right away, Clinton!
你最好立刻开始动手 克♥林♥顿♥!
Shit!
可恶
Buried in a hole by a bunch of goddamn weekend warriors.
被一群周末战士埋葬
I thought you said he was the best you ever trained,
你不是说他是你训练过最优秀的
However he may have ended up, there was a time when he was very special
他当时是很特别的
Special, my ass, He’s just another drifter that broke the law,
特别个屁 只是另一个违法流浪汉
Vagrancy, wasn’t it?
罪名是流浪罪?
That’s gonna look real good on his gravestone at Arlington,
刻在阿灵顿公墓他的墓碑很好吧
“Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor,
这是赢得国会勋章的蓝波
survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines,
从敌后无数任务中生还
killed for vagrancy in jerkwarter, U.S.A.”
在美国因流浪而被杀死
Now don’t give me any of that crap, Trautman.
少跟我胡说这些 崔普曼
You think Rambo was the only guy who had a tough time in Vietnam?
你以为只有他在越南吃过苦头
He killed a police officer for Christ sake!
他杀了警♥察♥
You’ re goddamn lucky he didn’t kill all of ya.
他没杀光你们算你们走运
This character, he comes waltzing in here full of all kinds of good advice.
这个人 他带着忠告来这里
On how we should let the goddamn maniac go loose so we can save our own asses!
像是我们该如何放这个疯子走
We saved our asses, Colonel,
这样我们才能保命 上校 我们保命了
and we didn’t let him go loose! The best man lost!
也没让他逃走 最优秀的人输了
And he doesn’t like it!
他却不满意!
How ya doir, Will?
你好吗 威尔?
Hold my calls
我的电♥话♥全挡掉
Colonel?
上校?
Have a seat,
坐吧!
Oh, miss, would you do this again, please?
小姐 请再做次好吗?
Hi, sheriff. And for my friend,
警长 给我的朋友…
Give me a shooter. Wild Turkey,
给我个野火鸡牌
Look, if I was out of line before, well, I just want to apologize.
我有点过分 我想道歉
None of that makes much difference now, does it?
现在那没差别了 对吧?
Nah, I guess not, I suppose, .,
我想没有 我想…
I don’t know, I just feel.
我也不知道 我只是觉得
Like you were cheated out of your chance,
好像你是作弊而得胜?
I wanted to kill that kid,
我想要宰那小子
I wanted to kill him so bad I could taste it,
非常想 我可以感觉得到
Doesn’t sit well with that badge, hmm?
戴着那徽章不好做吧?
It can get confusing sometimes.
有时你会很困惑
In Vietnam, you can bet that
你得相信 在越南时
Rambo and I got pretty confused. But we had orders.
我和蓝波也很困惑 但是我们有命令
When in doubt, kill.
怀疑只有死路一条
What the hell, you’re a civilian,
那又怎样 与你无关 你是个平民
You can go home
你可以回家
to your wife and your house and your little flower garden,
回到妻子身边回到房♥子小花♥园♥
You’re under no pressure to figure all this out.
你没有想透那些事的压力
What about you, Colonel? What did you figure out from all of this, huh?
你呢? 上校 你从这些事想透什么?
What would you have done with him if he came in?
若你是我 他进本镇你会怎么做?
Would you wrap your arms around him, give him a big, sloppy kiss? Or would you have blown his brains out?
拥抱热吻他? 还是干掉他?
I couldn’t answer that until I met him face-to-face.
我要面对他才能回答这问题
Yeah.
是的
Well, there it is.
就是这么回事
It’s just as well we never got a chance to find out.
只是你没机会知道了
Drive.
开车
Don’t look at me, look at the road.
别看我 看路
That’s how accidents happen.
车祸就是这么发生的
What’s your name? Cathcan’t, Robert A,
你叫什么名字? 卡特劳勃
All right, what do ya got in the back, Robert A.? M16,
车后面装了什么 劳勃? M16步♥枪♥
Okay, Robert A,, get outta the truck.
好 劳勃 下车去
Oh, please, I got no beef with you. No!
拜托 我跟你无冤无仇 别
Go on! Move! Go!
下去!
SP Car 1, Charlie 5 to central
5个越共正开车向中部行驶
Want to turn that up?
声音开大点?
Are we still on that three-way hookup?
我们还在三线联播?
Sheriff Teasle’ s office,
提索警长的办公室
Roger. Still working.
罗杰 还在尝试
What’s your story, Steamboat?
你有什么消息! 福安?
Looks like somebody pulled the plug too soon. That Rambo guy
看来有人太快结案了 那个蓝波
is on the loose again. Shit.
又逃脱了 可恶
Roger, Steamboat. This is Trapper.
罗杰 福安 这是猎人
We’re setting up roadblocks on Highway 26.
我们在26号♥高速公路上设置路障
Hey, Will, it’s Rambo, He’s still around,
威尔 是蓝波 他还活着
Holy fuck! All right, get out there right away, Move!
天啊! 快离开 走啊!
What the hell is goir on anyway?
怎么回事?
Watch yourself! They’re all gonna blow!
小心点 要爆♥炸♥了
Attention all civilians,
全体市民注意
For your own safety, please evacuate the streets immediately.
为自身安全 请立刻撤离街道
Remain indoors until you receive further instructions.
待在室内直到接到进一步指示
I repeat, this is a police emergency.
重覆 这是紧急事件
Please evacuate the streets immediately.
请立刻撤离街道
We found Rambo’s body.
我们发现了蓝波的尸体
As a matter of fact, it stole an Army truck, blew up a gas station,
事实上 他偷了军车 炸了加油站
The kid is resilient,
那小子又复活了
Forget what you’re thinking and clear out while you can.
打消你现在的念头
Get the fuck outta here.
还走得开之前快走
Take your advice with you.
你带着你的忠告一起滚出去
When I talked to you earlier, you knew he was still alive, didn’t you?
下午我们谈话时你就知道他活着
I suspected. Yeah, sure,
我怀疑 当然
That’s why you stuck around, You trained him.
这就是你赖着不走的原因 你训练他
You taught him how to get out of places like that cave,
你教他如何逃出那种洞穴
But he’s not gonna get out of this place,
但他是逃不出这地方的
Teasle, you and all your men couldn’t handle him before,
提索 你和你的人过去都对付不了他
What makes you think you can handle him now?
你现在凭什么认为你能对付他?
Because God knows what damage he’s perpared to do.
天知道他现在准备干什么
You’re gonna die, Teasle.
你会死的 提索
Everybody dies,
人都会死的
There’s only one man in this room that’s got half a chance,
这屋内只有一个人有五成机会
That’s not because I’m better than he is.
不因为我比他厉害
It’s because he trusts me.
是因为他信任我
See, I’ m the closest thing to family he has left.
我是他仅有最亲近的亲人
That may be all the edge I need.
也许这正是我所需的优势
Jesus Christ, where do you people come from?
天啊! 你们这些人从那里来?
No, No, this is my job, Trautman, This is my town,
不不 这是我的镇 这是我的工作
I’m not giving it up to you or to Rambo or to anybody else.
我不会把它交给你或蓝波或是任何人
Now, you just stay the hell out of my way.
你别挡我的路
Get a little closer! I can’t! It’s too goddamn hot!
接近点 我不能 还是太热
Will, this is Lester. Do you copy? Over,
威尔 我是莱斯特 听见没有
Come on, let’s go!
快 我们走
Will, this is Lester. Do you copy? Over,
威尔 我是莱斯特 听见没有
Listen, Will, we got some serious problems. The highway’s been cut off.
听着 威尔 我们有严重问题 公路被切断了
The truck’s out here, but we couldn’t find the body.
卡车在这里 但我们找不到尸体
I repeat, no body. It’s totally burned out.
重复 没尸体 全烧毁了
Preston, get those people outta here!
布莱斯 把那些人赶开!
Move ’em back to the south side. Move back! Move back!
移到南边去! 退后! 退后!
Listen, Will we don’t know how many…
听着 威尔 我们不知道
gasoline reservoirs there are under those gas pumps.
汽油槽里存有多少气体泵
Do you copy? Over. We got a reporter here.
你听到了吗? 我们这有个报道员
Preston, push them back! I don’t care who he is!
普雷斯顿 把他们推开! 我不管他是谁!
Move them around! Get the trucks to the other side!
把他们分散开! 把卡车开到另一边!
Come on! Let’s go!
快 我们走!
Will, do you copy? Over.
威尔 你听到了吗?
Goddamn it! Goddamn it!
可恶 可恶 可恶
Go ahead, Go ahead,
开枪 开枪 开枪
Go ahead, you crazy son of a bitch! Finish! Rambo!
开枪啊! 你这疯子 蓝波
Rambo, don’t do it! Listen to me, Rambo. You have no chance.
别开枪 听我说 你没有机会
So drop your weapon.
放下武器
I’m gonna order the chopper in to fly you back to Bragg,
我要命令直升机 载你回布莱登堡
Hold your fire!
停火!
Kern! Hold your fire.
可恩 停火
Hold your fire. Hold your fire!
停火 停火
Think about what you’re doing,
考虑一下你在做什么