Now just roll it across.
放过去
Roll it, Roll it across.
放…放过去
Push it. It won’t work that way. It’ll only smear,
用力压 行不通的 只会弄坏
Now roll it across! Look, you son of a bitch,
放过去! 听着 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
if you don’t put your goddamn hand down there,
你不把你该死的手放上去
I’m going to break it off. Now, put it down, goddamn it!
我就打断你的手 放上去 该死的!
Art, what the hell is going on down here?
这里在做什么?
Oh, nothing I can’t handle.
没有我处理不了的事
He won’t let us print him, Will,
他不让我们好好按指纹 威尔
Leave the ink on the hand!
别碰纸
Just what is your problem, huh?
你有什么毛病?
Now, listen, hard ass, as things stand right now,
听着! 难缠的家伙 你目前的罪
you’re facing the ass end of a 90-day incarceration, plus a $250 fine,
要坐九十天牢和250元罚钱
which you don’t look to me like you can pay.
我看你付不出来
At 10:00 tomorrow morning,
明早十点
you’re going up in front of that judge.
你要站在法官面前
And you think we’re tough,
你以为我们难缠?
Now we’re going to make you a little bit more presentable for your courtroom appearance.
我们要让你明天出庭时更像样点
And between now and then, you can just impress the hell out of me., .
在那之前 别让我更讨厌你
By doing exactly as you’re told.
照我说的做
Now clean him up,
把他弄干净
All right, Preston,
好 布莱斯
I want you to go over there and get that hose ready,
我要你去把水管准备好
All right?
明白了吗?
Holy shit! Look at this,
看那个!
What the hell ‘s he been into? Who gives a shit?
他遭遇过什么事? 谁在乎?
All right, put your hands on top of your head and turn around,
手放头上 转过身去
Oh, Christ!
天啊!
We should report this to Teasle, Galt. Look at that,
我们该向提索报告这事 高尔 看看!
You just do what I tell ya.
你照我的话作就对了
Galt, what the fuck was that?
高尔 这算那门子?
Well, the man said clean ’em up.
威尔说要把他弄干净
Clean him up.
弄干净
Hey, Preston,
布莱斯
don’t forget to get him behind the ears!
别忘了洗耳朵后面
How do you like that, huh?
你喜欢吗?
What’s the matter, Mitch?
怎么了 麦屈?
Don’t you like water sports?
不喜欢水上运动?
Hurry it up. It’s time for my coffee break,
好 快点 我的休息时间到了
Sit down Easy, Sit down,
坐下 快 坐下
Sit down. All right, Sit on the stool
坐下 好 坐在椅子上
Come on,
快点
Damn! Damn, this boy’s hard to get ahold of.
可恶 真难制住他
Ward, don’t worry about the soap, He’s tough,
看护 别管洗面乳了 他很强硬
Just shave him, dry All right,
刮下去就对了 好
How blind are you? Can’t you see this guy’s crazy?
你看不见吗? 看不出他疯了吗?
Can’t you see I don’t give a shit? Yeah, I can see that,
你不明白我不做无聊的事? 我看得出
Good, that’s better,
好 好多了
See there, I knew he knew what was good for him.
我就知道他会听话
Just gonna shave you, partner. Take it easy,
我只是替你刮毛 伙计 放轻松
Take this, Mitch.
拿着这个 麦屈
Don’t move,
别动
I don’t want you to cut your own throat.
我不希望你害自己的颈子被割断
You son of a bitch!
你这混帐
Come on!
来啊!
Get him off of me!
把他拉走 把他拉走
What the hell is…
到底怎么…?
Art? Art?
阿舍? 阿舍?
Hey, you can’t…
你不可以…
Hey, hey, wait a minute…
等等 等等
I’m gonna get that son of bitch! Art, don’t shoot!
我要射他 阿舍 别射
Goddamn it! Don’t shoot, There’s people down there,
可恶! 别射 那边有人
Get help, I’ll go after him,
去求援 我去追他
Move! Look out!
让开! 小心!
Get out of the way!
让路!
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Lester, this is Will. I’m right on his tail
莱斯特 我是威尔 我正在追他
He’s just east of Smith’s farm, headed towards Chapman Creek.
他现在在史密斯农场东侧 往查普曼溪前去
I know you can hear me!
我知道你可以听见我的话
You’re finished!
你完了
You’ve gone as far as you’re gonna go!
你逃不了多远了!
You hear me?
你听到没有?
Mitch! Lester!
麦屈! 莱斯特!
He’s up there, beyond the draw.
他在山岭上
Mitch, get Orval on the radio.
麦屈 用无线电呼叫奥佛
Tell him to get out here with his damn dogs right away,
叫他立刻带狗来这里
And tell him to bring the Dobermans,
叫他带杜宾犬来
It’s gonna rain. We’ll need dogs that can hunt on sight,
快下雨了 我们需要那些能依视觉追猎的狗
Right!
好!
Lester, tell Galt to get out to the lumber camp.
叫高尔到集木场
Tell him to get the helicopter up here. Right.
叫他带直升机来 好
If they give him any shit,
他们抱怨
tell him to cite them for obstruction right on the spot!
就叫妨碍公务逮捕!
We’ll get him, No problem,
我们会抓到他 没问题
Come on, Duke, Thunder, Let’s get him,
快点 狗儿 打猎开始了
Come on, sweethearts, That’s it, babies.
加油! 甜心 就这样宝贝
Let’s go get him!
去抓他
We’ll be done in a couple of hours.
很快就可以抓到他了吧?
It won’t be long before you have this one stuffed and mounted, huh, Will?
你很快就可以把他剥制成标本了 是吧 威尔?
Didrt we go deer hunting here last year? Yeah. I got a couple bucks.
我们去年来这里猎过鹿吧? 对 去年我猎到些公鹿
I’ll shoot anything, Hey, Mitch, up the hill,
现在要射杀他 麦屈 在山顶
Keep those dogs away from me, Orval
别让它们接近我 奥佛
I don’t trust those bastards,
我不信任它们
Keep moving, ’cause my dogs can eat and run at the same time,
继续跑 我的狗可以边跑边吃
He’s heading straight for the top,
他准备上山顶
Is this guy supposed to be dangerous? He’s just dumb.
这人可能有危险吗? 他完蛋了
Hey, Walt, you’re spoiling the scent,
小心 你破坏他的气味了
Let my babies do the job. Go ahead.
让我的狗去追 去吧
I’m trailing you here.
我在这跟着你
This is no good, Why?
没有用 为什么?
There were three of us on him in the cell block.
当时在搂下我们有三个人对付他
He went through us like we werert even there.
他闯出去如入无人之境
Aw, come on.
少来!
Let’s go, babies, Come on, Duke,
快走 狗儿 快点
Hey, hey. Okay, Thunder.
好
Come on, Duke, We got him cornered,
快点 我们困住他了
Art, this is Teasle, He’s headed for Chapman Gorge.
阿舍 这是提索 他在往查普曼峡谷走
Chapman Gorge, Head him off.
查普曼峡谷 去追他
There he is! On the cliff!
他在那 悬崖上!
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
What the hell ‘s going on?
怎么回事?
What are you doing? We’re just supposed to spot him.
你干什么? 我们应该只是看住他
Hold it steady,
保持稳定
I can’t! We’re in a thermal draft.
我不能 我们在乱流中
Galt, he’s stuck there, He can’t go anyplace,
他困在那边 那里也去不了
If you don’t fly this thing right,
要是你不好好开直升机
I swear to God, I’m gonna kill you.
我向天发誓 我会收拾你
Sheriff to Galt.
警长呼叫高尔
Hold it steady, you son of a bitch!
保持稳定 你狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Galt, come in, goddamn it!
高尔 回答! 可恶!
Get in closer and hold it steady.
靠近点 保持稳定
Galt, talk to me. I want to know what’s going on!
高尔 跟我说话 我要知道究竟怎么回事!
I got him, Easy. Easy.
我打中他了 慢点
Dw! Jesus!
天啊!
There he is!
他在那边
He’s over there, dummy. Come on!
到那边去 快!
Go on!
快!
Hey, soldier boy!
阿兵哥!
Move it, move it down the side.
接近点 他在那边
Hold it steady!
保持稳定!