Can you tell me, does Delmar Barry live here?
你能告诉我贝瑞是否住这里?
Excuse me, Can you tell me, is this where Delmar Barry lives?
不好意思 你能告诉我 这里是贝瑞的住所吗?
He ain’t here.
他不在
Go on inside, baby,
进屋内去 宝贝
He’s a friend of mine,
他是我的好朋友
As a matter of fact, he wrote this address down,
事实上 他写下这个地址
Right here.
这里
There. As you can see, that’s Delmar’s writing,
你可以看出是他的笔迹
I sure had a hard time finding this place,
这地方真难找
That’s his writing.
是他的笔迹
Like I said, he’s a friend,
我说过他是我朋友
My name is John Rambo, We served on the same team together in Nam.
我叫蓝波 越战时我们服役同部队
I don’t know if he ever talked about me,
我不知他是否提过我
I’ve got a picture of us together,
我有一张我们合照的照片
Somewhere,
在某个地方…
This junk in my pocket,
口袋乱七八糟的
Here it is, Here it is,
在这里
That’s me, That’s Danforth, and Westmore,
这是我 这是丹波 还有维斯伍
Bronson, Drtega, and there’s Delmar right in the back,
朗森 欧太加 还有贝瑞站在后排
We had to put him in the back ’cause he’s so big.
他个子大 得站后排
If we didn’t, he’d take up the whole picture,
否则无法全拍进去
Look how big he is.
瞧瞧他的大块头
Delmar’s gone.
贝瑞离开了
Oh, What time will he be back?
他何时回来?
He died,
他死了
What?
什么?
He died last summer.
去年夏天死了
Died. How?
怎么死的?
Cancer, Brought it back from Nam.
死于癌症 在越南得的
All that orange stuff they spreaded around.
他们到处喷化学药剂
Cut him down to nothing,
让他变成了皮包骨
I could lift him off the sheet,
连我都可以把他从床单上抱起
I’m very sorry,
我很难过
Morning, Annie, How you doing, girls?
早安 安妮 你们好吗?
Great, Thanks, You all right this morning?
很好 谢谢 今早还好吧?
Andy! Howdy, Will.
安笛 好 威尔
Morning, Dave, Hi, sheriff,
早安 戴夫 好 警长
Gonna take a bath this week?
这周去温泉泡澡吗?
Morning,
早安
You, uh, you visiting somebody around here?
你来这里拜访什么人吗?
No.
没有
You know, wearing that flag on that jacket,
看你夹克上绣的国旗
looking the way you do,
和你的德行
you’re asking for trouble around here, friend,
你是来这里找麻烦的 朋友
Headed north or south? North.
北上还是南下? 北上
Ah, jump in,
上车
I’ll make sure you’re heading the right direction, hmm?
我一定让你走对方向
Where you headed? Portland.
你要去那里? 波特兰
Portland is south. You said you were headed north,
那是在南边 你刚才说要北上
You got someplace I can eat around here?
这附近有地方可以让我吃东西吗?
There’s a diner about 30 miles up the highway.
公路上三十里外有家餐馆
Is there any law against me getting something here?
我在此地吃东西犯什么法吗?
Yeah, Me.
有 犯着我
Why are you pushing me?
你为何逼人太甚?
What did you say?
你说什么?
I said, why are you pushing me? I haven’t done anything to you.
你为何逼人太甚? 我没招惹你
You don’t ask the questions around here, I do. You understand?
首先这里轮不到你发问 我做主 明白吗?
Secondly,
第二
we don’t want guys like you in this town,
本镇不要你这种家伙
Drifters.
流浪汉
First thing you know,
你得知道
we got a whole bunch of guys like you in this town. That’s why.
因为我们镇上有很多你的同类 这就是原因
Besides, you wouldn’t like it here,
而且 你不会喜欢这里
This is, this is a quiet, little town,
这是个平静的小镇
In fact, you might say it’s boring,
事实上 可以说是乏味
But that’s the way we like it.
但是我们就喜欢这样
And I get paid to keep it that way,
我拿薪水就是要维持这样
Boring,
乏味
Portland, straight ahead,
波特兰 一直向前就到了
Now if you want some friendly advice,
给你个友善的建议
get a haircut and take a bath,
去洗个澡剪个头发
You wouldn’t get hassled so much,
就不会惹这么多麻烦
Hope this ride helped you out.
希望送你这一程对你有帮助
You have a nice day, hmm?
祝你有愉快的一天
Where the hell do you think you’re going?
该死的 你想去那里?
Hey, I’ m talking to you, goddamn.
我在跟你说话 可恶
Let me see some ID, Damn it!
身分证件给我看 该死的
You’re under arrest, You hear me?
好 你被逮捕了 听见没有?
Put your hands on the car.
手放车上
Now you put your hands on the car and you spread ’em.
手放车上 双手打开
Now you’re gonna put your hands on that car,
你要把手放车上
How you do it, you decide. Right now!
你要怎么做 自己决定 现在!
Get your legs back,
腿向后伸
Get ’em back!
腿向后!
You know, you try to be nice to some people.
乖一点
Well, what do we have here, huh?
这是什么?
Why would you be carrying a knife like this?
你为何会带这种刀?
Hunting. Don’t be a wise guy.
打猎 少自作聪明
What do you hunt with a knife?
你用这把刀猎什么?
Name it,

Hi, Will, Lester,
威尔 莱斯特
Buzz us in, will ya?
把他收押下去好吗?
Talk about your sorry-looking humanity,
说曹操 曹操到
Just another smart-ass drifter.
只是另一个自作聪明的流浪汉
Good morning, Arthur.
早安 阿舍
Morning, Will, What do ya got?
早安 威尔 你抓到什么了?
I want you to book this gentleman for vagrancy, resisting arrest, carrying a concealed weapon,
我要以流浪拒捕 携带武器 的罪名拘捕他
He says he uses it for hunting.
他说他用它打猎
Hunting? What do you hunt? Elephants?
打猎? 你猎什么? 大象?
Why don’t you see if you can clean him up.
把他弄干净点
He smells like an animal
闻起来像野兽
Hey, Mitch? Mitch? Yo.
麦屈? 麦屈? 在
Escort this young man downstairs, would ya? Yes, sir.
护送这位小伙子下搂 好
Right this way, partner,
走这边 伙计
Right here. That’s it.
这边 对
Okay, Here we go,
好 走吧!
You know, it looks like it’s going to take ol’ Leroy, .,
看来李洛要
about ten years to paint this hall,
十年才能漆好这走道
Why don’t you paint it your damn self? Leroy, sling that paint,
管它的 你不漆自己的东西吗? 李洛 手脚快点
Mr. Ward?
沃德先生?
Would you take this for me, please? Thank you,
把这把枪收起来好吗? 谢谢
Yeah.

Name?
姓名?
Your name?
你的姓名?
Your name?
你的姓名?
Name?
姓名?
Hey, if you’re looking for trouble,
你想找麻烦?
you came to the right place, buddy.
你来对地方了 伙计
Wait a second,
等一下
Hey, you got three seconds before I break your face in,
给你三秒 然后我会打碎你的脸
He means it,
他是说真的
Yeah. I do,

What do you know about that? OI’ Harry here’s a soldier,
你知道吗? 亨利是阿兵哥
Rambo, John J,?
蓝波 强尼 J?
You gonna talk to me,
你会跟我说话的
I promise you’re gonna talk to me, soldier,
我保证你会的
I’m starting to dislike you,
我开始不喜欢你了
a lot!
很不喜欢
I’m gonna run a make on him,
我要查他的资料
Put his name in the Teletype,
把他的名字输入电脑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!