我们一起变老
We’ve grown older together.
某种亲近在那
There’s a kind of closeness in that.
“火”
Fire?
“上帝”
God.
-“帽子” -这是什么单词?
Hat.
What’s that word?
-“帽子” -你怎么知道?
Hat.
How do you know?
因为那图片呀
Because of the picture.
我怎么知道?
How do I know?
-查尔斯 你回来了 -是的 康妮
Charles, you’re back.
Hello, Connie.
-一切都好吗? -不
Is everything going to be all right?
No.
诸事不顺
Nothing’s going to be all right.
欠这么多账?
Are there so very many debts?
是的
Yes.
是的 实实在在地毁了
Yes, the damage is well and truly done.
房♥子保不住了
The estate will have to go.
哦 查尔斯
Oh, Charles.
我非常难过
I am so sorry.
这不对 应该做点什么
But it’s not right. Something should be done.
是不对…
No, it’s not right…
但没什么可做的了
but nothing will be done.
我们会怎么样?
What will become of us?
天知道
Who knows?
一个寒夜 艾米
It’s a cold night, Amy.
刺骨的冷
Bitter cold.
我常想这只是你的监牢
I’ve often thought that this is a kind of prison for you…
如果你能说话 你会要我…
and that if you could speak, you’d ask me to…
要我让你走
You’d ask me to let you go.
但我必须确信你想这样
I have to know that you want it.
告诉我你想怎么样?艾米
Show me what you want, Amy.
告诉我
Show me what you want.
主啊 你创造了我们 我们一定报答你
Lord, from you we come, to you we must return.
带走我的爱妻吧
Take my beloved wife.
我看就在夜里的某个时候
Sometime in the night, I’d say.
夜里非常冷
It was a very cold night.
我知道火灭了
I understand that the fire had gone out.
是的
Yes.
真不幸
That was unfortunate.
不是我 先生 我发誓
It wasn’t me, sir. I swear on the Good Book.
汉娜 没人怪你
Nobody’s blaming you, Hannah.
10年了
It’s been ten years.
至少她安息了 的确
At least now she’s at peace.
Indeed.
的确
Indeed.
我想我们该离开
I think we should leave.
-你没吃东西? -没吃 我…
You haven’t eaten.
No, I…
你还好吗 查尔斯?
Are you all right, Charles?
我好吗?我想是的
Am I all right?
Yes, I think so.
我真的爱艾米…
I loved Amy dearly…
但我知道…
But I know…
我知道这是最好的结局
I know that this is for the best.
你真的这样认为?
You really believe that?
是的
Yes, I do.
亲爱的康妮
Dear Connie.
这些年你一直对我很好
You’ve been good to me all these years.
你对我也很好 查尔斯
And you’ve been good to me, Charles.
这么大的变故 我们会怎么样啊?
So much is changing.
What’s to become of us all?
就像你的朋友泰勒先生说的…
As your friend Mr.Taylor said…
事在人为
The future is what we make of it.
-对不起 -不 别说
I’m sorry.
No, don’t speak.
我…
I…
-不是… -这是个误会 仅此而已
didn’t mean…
Well, it’s just a mistake, that’s all.
对不起 给你造成困扰
Uh, sorry to have disturbed you.
康妮
Connie.
是的 查尔斯?
Yes, Charles?
你知道我多么爱她
You know how much I loved her, don’t you?
是的 我知道
Yes, Charles, I do.
我现在告诉你们一个神圣的秘密
Behold, I show you a mystery.
我们不是人人都要长眠 而是人人都要改变…
We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed…
这件事发生在一刹那 一眨眼间…
in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye…
发生在最后的号♥筒
at the last trump.
最后的号♥筒吹响的时候
For the trumpet shall sound…
死人就复活成不朽的…
and the dead shall be raised incorruptible…
我们也要改变
And we shall be changed.
这必朽的 要变成不朽的…
For this corruptible must put on incorruption…
这必死的 也要变成…
and this mortal must put on…
不死的
immortality.
这必朽的、要变成不朽的…
So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption…
这必死的、要变成不死的…
and this mortal shall have put on immortality…
经上所记的话
then shall be brought to pass
就要应验…
the saying that is written…
死亡永被吞灭了
Death is swallowed up in victory.
死亡啊 你的剑在哪里?
O death, where is thy sting?
坟墓啊 你的胜利在哪里?
O grave, where is thy victory?
他爱你?
Does he love you?

Yes.
你爱她?
Do you love him?
是的
Yes.
我让他幸福
I would have made him happy.
替我爱他
Love him for me too.
是你吗?
Was it you?
是的
Yes.
我想这是她要的
I guess it’s what she wanted.
但我永远不会知道
But I’ll never know.
我必须这样
I must live with that.
我必须
As must I.
-你?你什么也没做 -没有?
You? You’ve done nothing.
Nothing?
我一直想找你和路易莎…
I’ve wanted you and Louisa…
全身心的 这漫长的7年
with all my mind and heart and will for seven long years.
我的欲望…
It seems to me that my desire…
摧毁了一切障碍
has destroyed everything that stood in its way:
你的妻子 你的家 你的一切
your wife, your house, your world.
我从不知道欲望有如此的威力
I never knew there was so much power in desire.
如果是这样…你后悔吗?
And if it was so…are you sorry?

No.
那么我们都得偿所愿
Then we deserve each other.
上帝可怜我们
May God have mercy on us.
[给我的英国女儿]
你为什么不要我?
Why did you give me away?
我没有 我把你卖♥♥了
I didn’t. I sold you.
卖♥♥了多少钱?
How much for?
500英镑
500.
-很多吗? -是一大笔钱
Is that a lot?
It’s a fortune.
我很高兴是一大笔钱
I’m glad it was a lot.
妈妈
Mama.
-妈妈 -我的心肝 我的宝贝
Mama.
Oh, my pretty. My pretty.
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Mama.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!