After you’ve done your lessons.
让我出去!我要爸爸!让我出去!马上!
Let me out! I want my pa! Just let me out now!
我要爸爸!让我出去!
I want him! Hey! Let me out!
-怎么了? -路易莎小姐在接受教育 先生
What’s that?
Uh, Miss Louisa, sir, being educated.
我恨你!
I hate you!
不 永远不!永远不!
No, I never…never!
爸爸!
Papa!
-开门 -爸爸!爸爸!
Open the door.
Papa! Papa!
劳里埃小姐 立即开门!
Miss Laurier, open this door at once!
这是干什么?开门!
What do you think you’re doing? Open the door!
不 先生
No sir.
爸爸 进来 求你了!
Please, Papa. Come here, please!
我不允许你这样对我女儿
I will not have you treat my daughter like this.
你想让她在忽视和不友好的环境中成长?
Would you have her grow up ignorant and friendless?
我不要她被看管
I’ll not have her imprisoned.
她只在乎你 没人关心她
She cares for no one but you, and so no one cares for her.
-钥匙给我 -她不快乐 孤独
Give me the key.
She is unhappy and lonely.
她不知道自己是谁 该做什么以及为什么…
She doesn’t know who she is or what she is to do or why.
爸爸 帮我!爸爸 我要你!
Papa, help me! Papa, I want you!
我能帮她 我知道我能
I can help her. I know I can.
但她必须先学会服从我
But first she has to be taught to obey me.
如果你伤害了她 哪怕一根毫毛…
If you harm so much as one hair on her head…
你居然以为我会伤害她?
Do you think I, of all people, would ever hurt her?
我保证
I’ll make you a promise.
路易莎受到什么样的惩罚 我将同样罚自己
Whatever I do to Louisa, I’ll do to myself.
你让她爱你 我让她被爱
You want her to love you. I want her to be loved.
你不能照顾她一辈子
She won’t have you forever.
路易莎?
Louisa?
路易莎 下课后我来看你
Louisa, I’ll see you when your lessons are over.
好吗 亲爱的?路易莎?
All right, darling? Louisa?
我爱你
I love you.
-午饭 小姐 -谢谢你 伊兰 放在桌子上
Lunch, Miss.
Thank you, Ellen. Put it on the table.
-就这样 小姐? -是的 谢谢你 伊兰
Will that be all, Miss?
Yes. Thank you, Ellen.
吃饭吗?
Would you like your lunch?
1个
One,
2个
Two.
你不吃 我也不吃
If you won’t eat, then neither will I.
-找到她是你运气 -为什么?
I’d say you’re lucky to have her.
Oh? Why?
她很自信 不肯退让
She’s got pride in herself. Doesn’t back down.
并且她很可爱
And she’s lovely.
别说你没留意
Don’t tell me you haven’t noticed.
劳里埃小姐是来教路易莎的 月底就走
Miss Laurier is here to teach Louisa.
She leaves at the end of the month.
所以你不介意我和她
So you won’t mind if I speak to her?
我和她什么意思?
What do you mean, speak to her?
嗯 她没有自己的家
Well, she doesn’t seem to have a home of her own.
-你的意思你雇她? -不全对
Do you mean to employ her?
Not exactly.
-我想结婚 -结婚?
I was thinking of marriage.
Marriage?
找不到比她更好的
I could do a lot worse.
我明天走了 我没有时间
I leave tomorrow. I don’t have that much time.
那 你最好问问她
Well, you’d ask her then.
-我冷 -我也冷
I’m cold.
So am I.
-我恨你 -如果你想 你可以恨我
I hate you.
Hate me if you want,
但你必须服从我
but you must obey me.
不 我宁愿死
I won’t. I’ll die first.
怎么死?
Hm. How will you die?
沉湖淹死
I’ll drown myself in the lake.
你用什么办法让身子沉到水里去?
How will you make your body stay underwater?
-自然会呀 -不 不会的 身体会浮起来
It just will.
No, it won’t. Bodies float.
你可以在口袋放石头
You could put stones in your pockets.
-你有口袋? – 别和我说话
Do you have any pockets?
Don’t talk to me.
或者你可以找一个结实的袋子并在里面装满鹅卵石
Or you could get a good, strong bag and fill it with pebbles.
-我说过 别和我说话 -你在湖边的房♥子里干什么
I said, don’t talk to me.
What do you do in the lake house?
如果你敢靠近它 我会杀了你
If you come near it, I’ll kill you.
-谋杀你 -怎么杀?
I’ll murder you.
How?
我用小刀刺你的心脏
With a knife. I’ll stab you in the heart.
-嗯 这能行 -你会死的
Yes, that would do it.
It would. You’d be dead.
-那你要把我埋了 -不 我才不
You’d have to bury me.
I won’t. I’ll just leave you.
我会腐烂 发臭
I’d rot. I’d smell.
活该
Serve you right.
都学些什么 到底?
What are these stupid lessons anyway?
路易莎…
Louisa…
爱爸爸
loves Papa.
路易莎…爱草
Louisa…loves grass.
路易莎…
Louisa…
吃草
eats grass.
羊吃草
Sheep eat grass.
爸爸喜欢羊
Papa loves sheep.
你看 并不难
You see, it’s not hard.
-你了解火光吗? -怎么了?
Do you know about firelight?
What about it?
火光有魔法
It’s a kind of magic.
火光让时间停止
Firelight makes time stand still.
当你把灯熄灭…
When you put out the lamps…
感受火光的余热…
and sit in the firelight’s glow…
再也没有任何束缚
there aren’t any rules any more.
你能为所欲为 说出你的愿望…
You can do what you want, say what you want…
实现你的愿望
be what you want.
当灯再次点亮 时间又开始了
And when the lamps are lit again, time starts again.
你说过的和你做过的都忘记了…
And everything you said or did is forgotten…
不仅是忘记了
more than forgotten.
就从没有发生过
It never happened.
-我做什么都行? -是的
I can do what I want?
Yes.
-我想走 -走吧
I want to go.
Then go.
门从吃午饭的时候起就没锁
It’s been unlocked since lunch time.
还好?
All right?
庆祝空前的胜利
To a famous victory.
别这样说 路易莎还小而已
Don’t say that. Louisa’s too young to be defeated.
那么我们敬你
Oh, well. Then we shall drink to you.
-为劳里埃小姐干杯 -为劳里埃小姐
To Miss Laurier.
Miss Laurier.
以前家庭教师也试过制♥服♥路易莎但都失败了
Governess after Governess has tried
to control Louisa and failed.
只有劳里埃小姐发现了 要制♥服♥路易莎必须先制♥服♥查尔斯
Only Miss Laurier has realized that
first she must control Charles.
看他 好像一点也不高兴
Yes. But look at him. He’s not at all grateful.
我知道你一个月后走
I understand you’ll be leaving in a month.
你会去哪?
Where do you go?
再找一份家教做
Another situation.
-然后呢? -我不明白你的意思
Then what?
I don’t understand.
多少年后 你不再适合做家教了 那时你怎么办?
Well, the years go by, you’re no longer required, then what?
你会回瑞士?
Do you return to Switzerland?
我不会想那么长远
I can’t see into the future.
有人说事在人为
Some say the future is what you make it.
美国 是这样的
Well, in…in America, certainly.
我指美国
In America.
That’s what I mean.
美国
In America.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, darling.
我们现在开始
We’ve begun now.
你要见我?
You asked to see me?
是的 我想走之前和你单独谈谈
Yes. I wanted a moment alone with you before I go.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
劳里埃小姐…我开门见山
Miss Laurier, I won’t waste your time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!