好好藏起来,头儿
Hide it good, now, Captain.
做一个消防狗犬不是为了作秀
Being a firehouse mascot isn’t all just for show.
这是一项需要真本事的工作
It’s a real job that requires real skills.
搜寻和营救需要更多的东西
Search and rescue requires something more.
好了,杜威…去找那只表
All right, Dewey… find it.
去吧
Go ahead.
杜威的嗅觉
Dewey’s sense of smell
比人类的要好以10万倍
is 10,000 times more powerful than a human’s.
再加上他爪子的力量
That, combined with the ability for him to think on his paws,
使他成为一只
makes him an invaluable
无价的搜索和挽救生命的消防犬
search and rescue dog.
它可以把一种气味记上一星期,甚至1个月
He can remember a scent for weeks, even months,
然后在远处就能辨别出来
and recognize it from a great distance.
那真的是你
It really is you.
哦,我也非常想你
Oh, I missed you, too.
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
我不清楚,也不在乎
I don’t know how, and I don’t care,
但你们找到了我的狗
but you found my dog.
我当时真得很难过
I was so bumming,
之后我在报纸上看到了他的照片
and then I saw his picture in the paper,
伙计,我真不敢相信
and dudes, I couldn’t believe it.
这只狗是个演员
This dog is not an actor.
哦,对了,你肯定见过他
Oh, yeah, you must have seen him
在电影狗狗向前冲里面.
in The Fast and the Furriest.
哦,伙计,那可是雷克斯的经典作品
Dudes, come on, that’s a Rexxx classic.
可他的名字甚至不叫雷克斯,他叫杜威
His name’s not even Rexxx; it’s Dewey.
他的项圈上是这么写的
It says so on his tag.
不,看,这只是个道具. 这是他迷路时戴的
No, see, that was the prop tag he was wearing when he got lost.
我们的狗可不是个电影明星,他不是个名人
Our dog is not a movie star, he’s not a celebrity.
他是个…他是个笨蛋
He’s a… he’s a mutt.
我是说….我们是在街上找到他的
I mean, we-we practically found him on the street.
是啊,但是,看看这些…
Yeah, well, see…
在这些剧照里他的样子可不是这样
he looks different in these production stills
因为它的商标发型是…
because his trademark hairdo is, uh…
是他的假发
it’s a hairpiece.
他是我的
That’s my boy.
我是说…老实说,你们肯定也注意到了他的与众不同
I mean, come on, you must’ve noticed how special he was.
恩….听着,法尔肯先生,我很感激
Uh, look, Mr. Falcon, I mean, I can appreciate
你们所作的一切,但是…
what you must have gone through, but this, uh…
这只狗对我们消防队来说很重要
this dog means a lot to our engine company,
对这座城市来说
a lot to the city…
尤其是对我儿子来说更是如此
and particularly to my son.
现在,如果有什么办法
Now, if there’s any way
是我们可以补偿你, 啊…
that we can compensate you, uh…
如果你是要我为我的家人出个价钱
If you’re asking me to put a price on family…
我不能
I can’t.
是雷克斯回家的时候了
It’s time for Rexxx to come home.
你不能带走他
You can’t take him away.
啊, 谢恩…
Well, Shane…
老爸,别让他走
Dad, do something.
谢恩…
Shane…
这狗是他的
it’s his dog.
我明白这对你来说很重要
I know this doesn’t mean much to you
现在,但是…谢谢你照顾了他
right now, but… thanks for taking care of him.
哎, 你弄错了
Well, you got it wrong.
是他照顾我们来着
He was the one taking care of us.
那走吧
Get out of here, then.
快走吧
Just go.
带走他
Take him.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
不管怎么说,他也很痛苦
He was a pain in the butt, anyway.
我本想说些父亲该说的有智慧的话
Well, I was going to say something wise and fatherly,
但是,真♥相♥是,这很糟糕
but the truth is, this just sucks.
头儿,我们有紧急通知
Cap, we got an EMS call.
消防部
Fire Department!
嘿!
Hey!
快点,咱们走吧
等等
Come on, let’s go.
Wait!
等一下
Hold up.
好吧,我们先想办法送你回家
All right, let’s find you a ride home.
我带了滑板来
Brought my skateboard.
谢恩,我先把你送回家
让我一个人待会
Shane, I’ll find you a ride home.
Just leave me alone.
好吧,那我们家里见
Well, I’ll see you at home.
史蒂夫, 咱们把这些清理一下
Steve, let’s clear off these centerpieces…
谢了
Thanks.
嘿,关于你的狗,我很遗憾
And, hey, I’m sorry about your dog.
要我给你买♥♥一只吗?
Can I buy you another one?
再买♥♥一只?
Another dog?
好好想想,好吗?
Just think about it, okay?
你有什么问题吗?
Do you have a problem?
我刚才才明白过来,但我什么都做不了
I realize that, but there’s nothing I can do.
有什么阻碍?
What is the holdup?
那区现在的活动比以前的要多
More activity in that area right now
肯定会引起注意
is sure to draw attention.
而且,更不要说还有康娜 费伊
And I’m not just talking about Connor Fahey.
我终于让市议会通过
I have finally put a city council in place
赞成体育联盟
that will approve a sports complex.
我要那最后的的障碍化为灰烬
I want that final property in ashes.
今晚就动手
Do it tonight.
今晚?我要怎么做?
Tonight?! How am I gonna do that?
你可是个消防员
You’re a fireman.
自己想吧,划根火柴
Figure it out. Light a match!
倒霉
Son of a…
天啊!
God!
不
No!
不要说我不耐烦
Don’t you tell me I’m impatient.
我已经等他很久了
I have waited long enough.
别再找借口了,事成之后打电♥话♥给我
No more excuses. Call me when it’s done.
老爸是对的
Dad was right.
欢迎来到Neu酒店
Ah, welcome to the Neu Hotel.
请,快…
Please, come, come, come.
如果你有任何需要的
And if you need anything,
请不要犹豫,跟我说
please do not hesitate to… ask.
废物
Trash.
嘿,雷克斯,没事的
Hey, Rexxx, it’s good
你回来了,朋友
to have you back, buddy.
伙计,他们拿什么喂你的,粗粮?
Dude, what were they feeding you, kibble?
这可真不可思议,特利.
This is so unreal, Trey.
告诉你…在我内心深处,我知道
Oh, I’m telling you… Deep down in my gut, I knew
一次事故是不会带走雷克斯的
it was gonna take more than some nosedive to stop Rexxx.
对吗?伙计?
Right, buddy?
吃光他,你需要补充体力
Eat up; you need your energy.
那么,你们下一步要做些什么?
So, what are you guys gonna do first?
呒…
跟我说说
Mmm…
Huh? Tell me.
首先,是媒体见面会
First, a press conference.
没错,我把这些都想好了
Yeah, I got the campaign all figured out.
那这些怎么办?
How about this?
雷克斯, 重生
Rexxx, the Resurrection.
什么?
What?
没错,一些刺♥激♥点的
Okay, a little esoteric.
是啊,但那要怎么办
Yeah. What about?
那些你在葬礼上说过的话
What about all those things you said at the memorial? Huh?
玩飞盘,远足,像对待真正的狗一样对他
The playing Frisbee, hiking, treating him like a real dog?
呃….
Mm!
还记得吗?
Remember?
听着,我了解雷克斯,好吧?
Listen, I know Rexxx, okay?
他才不想当个真正的狗呢
He doesn’t want to be a real dog.
他想成为明星
He wants to be a star.