他巴不得要重新回去表演呢,对吧,兄弟
He’s dying to jump back into action, right, boy?
呃…
Uh-huh…
说到这个,我为你准备了一点惊喜
and speaking of that, I got a little surprise for you.
一些老朋友,你知道的
Some old friends, you know.
放松点,兄弟
Chill, dude.
只是几声警笛声
It’s just a couple of sirens.
好好玩你的吧,伙计
Get your head in the game, man.
我是说,快点,伙计,美女们都在等着呢
I mean, come on, buddy, the betties are waiting.
雷克斯!
Rexxx!
这是什么?他是从哪跑来的?
What was that? Where’d he come from?!
嘿,伙计们,快看!
Hey, guys, look!
你绝不会相信,头儿
You’re not gonna believe this, Cap.
嘿,快点,伙计
那是我的杜威!
Hey, come on, boy.
That’s my Dewey!
快!快!
Go, go, go!
你可以跳上来,快!
You can jump! Go!
嘿,快看谁回来了
Hey, look who’s back!
这下好了
业!
All right!
Yeah!
事实上,乔,我相信
Actually, Joe, I do believe it.
我会毫不犹豫的杀了你
I will not hesitate to kill you.
有人在吗?
Hello?
爸爸?
Dad?
有人吗?
Anybody?
快接
Come on.
快点,接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up.
我是康娜 费伊.
This is Connor Fahey.
你已经打通我的手♥机♥电♥话♥
You’re reached my cell phone.
留下口信,我会联♥系♥你
Leave a message and I’ll get back to you.
55队
“Engine 55.”
海港火情?
“Harbor Fire”?
这是全部,警官
That’s everything, Cap.
29 码头,驳船起火
Pier 29, barge fire…
快点,乔,你得多帮帮我
Come on, Joe, you got to give me a little more.
我不知这垃圾是啥,但是热的太快了
I don’t know what this junk is, but it’s getting hot fast.
我听见了,警官,但是没人能做到
I hear you, Cap, but no can do.
我掩护你
I’m maxing you out on the one that I have.
收到. 继续喷水.
Roger that. Maintaining deluge.
准备好了吗?
好了,好了.
All right?
Yeah. Yeah.
大家都准备好了吗?
我们好了,头
Everybody all right?
Yeah, we’re good, Cap. Yeah.
伙计们
Guys?
安静,注意边的泵
Clear up, watch those pumps.
我们知道了
We’re on it.
再见,杜威.
Good eye, Dewey.
看起来我欠你一句对不起
Looks like I owe you an apology.
为了什么?
For what?
你们的吉祥物
Your mascot.
他不怕火
He isn’t afraid of fire.
他啥也不怕
He isn’t afraid of anything.
现在
At this moment
没有指示有任何有毒气体
There are no indications that anything toxic…
你好?我爸是对的,我必须要告诉他
Hello? my dad was right, I have to tell him.
等等,谢恩,慢点,发生什么事了
Wait, wait, Shane, slow down. What’s going on?
没有,听着,你妈在吗
No, no, listen. Is your mom there?
我联♥系♥不上我爸
I can’t get ahold of my dad.
她在海港
She’s at the harbor.
那里有大火吗?
There’s a monster blaze down there.
我知道,我想那里是纵火,我想他们是故意的
I know, I think it’s arson. I think they set it on purpose.
啥意思,谁干的
What do you mean? Who?
卡宾 塞勒斯和其他人
Corbin Sellars… and some other guy.
我听到他们说要烧掉大楼
I heard ’em talking about burning down buildings
来建运动场
to make way for a stadium.
他们想要买♥♥下所有的地
They want to buy up all the land.
等等
But wait a second.
为什么他们要在驳船上放火
Why would they set fire to the garbage barge?
那不是陆地
It’s not even land.
是的
Okay, that’s true.
别挂
Hang on.
乔告诉我附近所有街区都隔开了
Joe told me the whole neighborhood’s been boarded up
或者卖♥♥掉了,除了
or sold off, except for…
除了什么
Except for what?
已经烧掉的那部分
Parts that have been burned down.
和消防队
And the firehouse.
谢恩,你干啥呢
Shane, what are you getting at?
J.J., 驳船是个圈套
J.J., the barge is a decoy.
神狗队队才是真正的目标
The real target is here. It’s Dogpatch.
我觉得楼上有人
I think there’s someone upstairs.
谢恩,你得离开了
Shane, you got to leave now.
谢恩?
Shane?
谢恩?!
Shane?!
废话
Crap.
嗷…
Phew. Ow…
呒
Mm…
谢恩…
Shane…
你在这干什么?
what are you doing here?
是你放火烧死了我的叔叔
You set the fire that killed my uncle.
他死于自己的使命
He died in the line of duty.
不,是你干的
No, you did it.
嘿,快点
Hey, come on.
放下它
Put that down.
我父亲信任你,但你却对他说谎
My dad trusted you, and you lied.
你为什么这么做?为了建一个足球场
Why’d you do it? To build a football stadium
为了卡宾 塞勒斯?
for Corbin Sellars?
谢恩,你在把现实跟想象混为一谈
Shane, you’re having trouble separating fact from fiction.
把它放下,我们到外面谈谈
Put that down and we’ll talk about this outside.
警♥察♥一到,我就把它放下了
I’ll put it down as soon as the cops get here,
而警♥察♥随时都会过来
which will be any second now.
你在说谎
You’re lying.
不!
No!
好了,大家,注意那些发热的地方
Okay, guys, keep it on those hot spots.
怎么了,孩子?
What’s wrong, boy?
康娜,是我女儿
Connor, it’s my daughter.
你应该亲自听听这个
You should hear this for yourself.
嗨! JJ,怎么了
Hi,J.J., go ahead.
谢恩!
Shane!
谢恩!
Shane!
能听见吗?
Can you hear me?!
谢恩!
Shane!
谢恩!
Shane!
喔!
Whoa!
好…了
All-all right, all right.
你是…好狗
You’re… Nice doggy.
你是只好狗,好了,后退,现在
You’re a nice doggy. All right, stay back, now.
走开,走开
Go, go.
干得不错. 我…
Nice mutt. I…
坐
Sit.
待在这
Stay!
别这样…
Come on…
杜威?
Dewey?
我们出去
Let’s get out of here.
哇!哇!
Whoa, whoa!
当心,头
Watch out, Cap!
干得好
Good job, rook.
快点
Come on.
快点,杜威.
Come on, Dewey.
快点
Come on!
门都锁了,没办法进去
All the doors are locked! There’s no way in!
伙计们,屋顶要塌了,安静!安静!
Guys, the roof’s gonna go! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet!