…别来找我
..don’t come looking for me.
是你叫了长途电♥话♥服务吗?
PHONE: Did you order a long-distance call?
是我
Yes, I did.
这是库兹涅佐夫
Kuznetsov.
马特韦杰夫队长报告
Captain Matvejev reporting.
谢尔盖
Sergey.
你消失去哪儿了?
Where did you disappear to?
哦 我…
Oh, I…
我回家看母亲去了
went home to see my mother.
罗曼来看你了
Roman came looking for you.
什么时候?
When?
上个月
Last month,
他快离开莫斯科的时候
just before he left Moscow.
他让我转交给你一封信
Oh, he gave me a letter for you.
我放在你的信箱了
I put it with your mail.
库兹涅佐关
Kuznetsov.
上校同志
Comrade Colonel.
这里是列兵谢列布连尼科夫
Private Serebrennikov calling.
谢列布连尼科夫
Serebrennikov.
好久不见了
It’s been a long time.
很抱歉打扰您
I’m sorry to disturb you.
您知道怎么联♥系♥马特韦杰夫上尉吗?
Do you know how I might reach Captain Matvejev?
我有急事找他
I must speak with him urgently.
马特韦杰夫?
Matvejev?
路易莎没告诉你吗?
Didn’t Luisa call you?
新年后不久他就去了阿富汗
He left for Afghanistan shortly after the New Year.
他被派去护送车队
He was assigned to escort convoys
从边境到军营
from the border to the compound.
上周一…
Last Monday…
谢尔盖 我们失去他了
Sergey, we lost him.
不可能
No. That can’t be.
谢尔盖…
Sergey…
谢尔盖…
Sergey…
罗曼:言语和行为…
ROMAN: To speak and to do…
思想和生活…
to think and to live…
不能混为一谈 谢尔盖
They are not the same thing, Sergey.
当你收到这封信的时候
By the time you receive this letter,
我已经向阿富汗进发了
I will have left for Afghanistan.
库兹涅佐给我三天时间考虑
The three days that Kuznetsov gave me to consider
已经到了尾声
are coming to an end.
但有什么好考虑的?
But what is there to consider?
我不能选择伤害我所爱之人
I can’t choose for fear of hurting those I love.
我不能再继续割裂自己
I can’t divide myself any longer
或同时属于所有人
and belong to everyone at the same time.
进来
Come in.
娜嘉
Nadja,
要和我们一起吃午餐吗?
will you have lunch with us?
你来干嘛?
Why have you come here?
路易莎 我想… -想干嘛?
Luisa, I wanted to… -To what?
想告诉我 我们的友谊对你来说一文不值?
To tell me that our friendship meant nothing to you?
告诉我 你和我丈夫同床共枕?
To tell me that you were sleeping with my husband?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
跟他的儿子说去
Tell his son that you are sorry.
我不想听
I don’t want to hear it.
既然你这么想和他睡觉…
Since you wanted to sleep with him so badly…
…你怎么不去坟墓和他睡呢?
..why don’t you go and lie next to him in his grave?
当然了 你都不知道
Oh, of course – you don’t even know
你的真爱被埋在哪儿
where your true love is buried.
他们怎么会跟你说?
Why would they have told you?
你又不是他的遗孀
You’re not his widow.
你算他的什么?
What were you to him?
什么都不是
You were nothing.
那他为什么搬来莫斯科和我同居? -别说了
Then why did he move to Moscow to be with me? -Stop it.
别说了 谢尔盖
Stop it, Sergey.
不
No.
你的感受…
What you felt…
和我是相同的
and what I felt was the same thing.
我的爱…
My love…
…完全不少于你的爱
..was no lesser than your love.
你让我丢尽了脸
You made my life a disgrace.
是你 让我的生活蒙羞
YOU made my life a disgrace.
我信任了你一辈子
I trusted you my whole life.
我怎么可能告诉你?
How could I have told you?
我怎么可能告诉你?
How could I have told you?
我和他结婚了
I married him.
你不明白吗?
Don’t you understand that?
拿去
Here.
把这些带走吧
Take these before you go.
我留着没用
I have no use for them.
别再他面前哭
Not in front of him.
哦 -哦路易莎
Oh. -Oh, Luisa.
对不起 我不知道你有客人
I’m so sorry -I didn’t know you had company.
我一会儿过去
I’ll come by later.
嗨 谢乔亚
Hi, Serjozha.
爸爸和你一起回来了吗?
Did Daddy come back with you?
没有
No.
为什么?
But why?
我们讨论过这个问题了
We already talked about this.
爸爸去天堂住了
Daddy’s gone to live in heaven.
但为什么啊?
But why?
因为…
Because…
因为他必须去
Because he had to.
那他什么时候回来啊?
But when is Daddy coming back?
谢乔亚
Serjozha.
来把鞋拿给我
Get me the shoes, please.
告诉我
Show me.
这是什么?
What is this?
啪! 啪!
Pew! Pew!
罗曼:谢尔盖…
ROMAN: Sergey…
我只能选择我唯一还能感到自♥由♥的地方
I have to choose the only place where I still feel free.
天空
The sky.
拜托
Please…
不要等我
don’t wait for me.
忘了我吧
Forget me.
我永远想着你 谢尔盖
I shall always think of you, Sergey.
无论生活带来什么
No matter what life may bring,
我会永远在你身边
I will always be there with you.