来一杯? -还用你问?
A drink? -Need you ask?
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
战斗机飞行员肯定挣不少吧
Fighter pilots certainly make lots of money.
干杯
Na zdarovje.
谢尔盖总是太产肃了
Sergey is always so serious about it all.
他永远只能演阿姆雷特和万尼亚叔叔了
He’ll play Hamlet or Uncle Vanya the rest of his life.
你说得对 -那又怎样?
Yeah, you are right. -Nothing wrong with that.
马特韦杰夫 燃料不够了
Matvejev. Fuel is running out.
马上来
Coming right up.
谢尔盖
Sergey.
抱歉
Sorry.
谁能想到呢
Who’d have thought it?
演员和飞行员能相处得如此和谐
Actors and pilots getting along so well.
我怎么也想不到
I can’t imagine it any other way.
我就知道
I knew it.
不是
No.
沃罗加
Volodja.
沃罗加 -他妈的离我远一点
Volodja. -Get the fuck away from me.
沃罗加 -我就知道
Volodja. -I knew it.
兹韦列夫应该重视我的报告
Zverev should have investigated my report.
是你?
You?
你差点把我们送进监狱
You could have got us sent to prison.
我那时怎么知道那人是你?
How was I supposed to know it was you?
你怎么能这样对她?
Why would you do this to her?
你毁了她的生活
You’ve ruined her life.
沃罗加…
Volodja…
我们彼此相爱 -得了吧
We love each other. -Stop.
别说了
Stop it.
我们相爱… -够了 这不是爱
We love… -Stop it. It is not love.
太恶心了
It’s disgusting.
你让我感到恶心
You make me sick.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck this.
你不许告诉任何人
You won’t tell anyone.
不管是路易莎
Not Luisa.
还是其他人
Not anyone.
我不说
No.
你得自己坦白一切
That is your job.
你真的觉得他会放弃她
You really think he’s going to leave her
放弃空军…
and the air force…
为了你?
for you?
更多的苏联援军于本周抵达喀布尔
More Soviet volunteers arrived in Kabul this week
解放阿富汗人♥民♥
to liberate the people of Afghanistan.
阿富汗儿童
The Afghani children
用热情和传统舞蹈欢迎苏联士兵
welcomed the Soviet soldiers with love and national dances.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的 我确定
Yes, I’m sure.
他不会跟她说
He won’t tell her.
那就好
That’s good.
你在等谁吗?
Are you expecting someone?
马特韦杰夫?
Matvejev?
罗曼·阿列克谢耶维奇?
Roman Alekseyevich?
是的
Yes.
在这儿签名
Sign here.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
谢尔盖求你了
Sergey, please
去收拾你剩下的东西
go and get the rest of your stuff.
罗曼
Roman,
她不能来这里
she can’t come here.
我也不能叫她回去
I can’t tell her to go back.
那就带她去酒店
Then take her to a hotel.
她是我的妻子
She’s my wife.
你是个演员
You’re an actor.
表演一下…
Act…
…就像你只是过来探访的
..like you’re just visiting.
我一旦出了这个门 每时每分每秒
I have to pretend every fucking second of the day
都在表演
I walk out the door.
我不想在我们的家继续表演
I will not do it in our home.
就告诉她行不通
Just tell her it’s not working.
然后呢?
And then what?
然后怎么办?
What then?
你和我一起 搬回基地?
You’ll move in with me at the base?
到后面去
Hey, get to the back.
谢尔盖!
Sergey!
哦!
Oh!
见到你太高兴了
It’s so good to see you.
是啊
Yes.
这是谢乔亚
This is Serjozha.
你好
Hello.
嗨 谢乔亚
Hi, Serjozha.
你好
Hi.
他绝对遗传了罗曼的眼睛
He’s definitely got Roman’s eyes.
是吧
Hasn’t he?
是呀
Yes.
你最近怎样?
How have you been?
我本来要到我妈妈那里去过节
I was supposed to go to my mother’s for the holidays
但罗曼一说你会来
but when Roman said that you were coming,
我肯定得留下来看看你了
I just had to stay and see you.
我们家永远欢迎你 你知道吧
You are always welcome in our home and you know it.
你也是时候认识谢乔亚了
It’s about time that you met Serjozha too.
咱们来看看
Let’s see.
好大的公♥寓♥啊 来吧
Such a big flat. Come on.
当罗曼飞夜班的时候
When Roma has his night flights,
谢乔亚就坐在窗边
Serjozha sits by the window
望着夜空 等他回家
and stares into the night, waiting for him to come home.
是啊
Yeah.
等罗曼这里的工作结束
When Roman finishes here,
我就回医学院了
I’ll start my medical school.
是的
Mm.
他也会被调回
And he’ll get a transfer.
是啊
Yes.
当然了
Of course.
你应该和你爱的人在一起
You have to be with the ones you love.
是啊
LUISA: Yes.
谢尔盖…
Sergey…
…你生命中有什么重要的人吗?
..is there anybody special in your life?

Him.
还有你
And you.
现在还有谢乔亚
And dear Serjozha.
愿你得到所有爱的祝福
May you have all the blessings of love.
任何事物…
Nothing and…
任何人…
And no-one…
…都不能取代
..will ever replace you.
致你的爱情
To your love.
致和你真正爱的人相依
To being with those who you truly love.
致你美丽的家庭
To your beautiful family.
谢谢你 谢尔盖 -谢谢你
Thank you, Sergey. -Thank you.
新年快乐 -新年快乐
Happy New Year. -Happy New Year.
祝今年是最好的一年
May it be the happiest year yet.
新年快乐 -新年快乐
Happy New Year. -Happy New Year.
你属于你的家庭
You belong with your family.
你一直都是
You always did.
我不想成为那个让你疏远你的儿子
I won’t be the one to take you away from your son,
还有路易莎的人
and from Luisa.
别碰我 -路易莎 听我解释
Don’t you dare touch me. -Luisa, let me explain.
别管我 -你冷静一下
Leave me alone. -Calm down.
离我远点 -路易莎
Get away from me. -Luisa!
我现在知道了 我们的爱情
I know now that our love can only exist
只存在于没有思绪
where there is no thought
与时间之地
and no time.
求你…
Please…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!