我得回♥教♥室了
I’ve got to get to my class.
等等 我和你一起
Wait. I’ll walk with you.
你梢后有时间再过一遍场景吗?
Have you got time to go over our scenes later?
可以在我家排练
We could practise at my place.
今晚不行
I can’t tonight.
我得练习我的独白
I have to practise my monologue.
你在这里啊 谢尔盖
Sergey, there you are.
你的朋友来了
Your friend is here.
稍后见
I’ll see you later.
露易莎
Luisa.
噢!
Ooh!
看看你啊
Look at you.
越来越帅气了
You’ve become so handsome.
多亏了图书馆的时光
All that time in the library.
哦 -加上我很能吃
Oh. -Oh, and edible food.
你母亲看上去还是那么年轻
Your mother still looks so young.
她还好吗?
How is she?
她… 她还好
Oh, she’s… She’s fine.
我的消息你都知道了
Anyway, you’ve heard all my news.
医学院怎么样?
How is medical school?
我延期了
I deferred.
下个秋天再入学
I’ll go next autumn.
为什么?
Why?
我还在为上校工作
I’m still working for the colonel.
时过得真快啊
The days are flying by.
谢尔盖 你离开基地后很多事改变了
Sergey, so much changed after you left the base.
我想来看看你
I needed to come and see you.
我不想咱们的感情发生变化
I don’t want anything to change between us.
当然
Of course.
谢谢 -怎么了?
Thanks. -What is it?
我要结婚了…
I am to be married…
…和罗曼
..to Roman.
罗曼?
R-Roman?
那真是…
Well, that’s…
你确定吗?
You’re sure?
当然
Of course.
我很确定
Of course I’m sure.
那太棒了
That’s wonderful.
真的为你感到高兴
I’m truly happy for you.
为你们俩
For both of you.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
你会来我们的婚礼 对吧?
You will come to our wedding, won’t you?
加糖吗?
Sugar?
好的
Yes.
为谢尔盖干一杯
A toast to Sergey.
咱们今天齐聚一堂多亏了你
We are all here today thanks to you.
干杯
Na zdarovje.
干杯 -干杯
Na zdarovje. -Na zdarovje.
再来一杯?
One more?
哎嘿!
Hey-hey!
亲一个! 亲一个! 亲一个!
Gorko! Gorko! Gorko!
亲一个! 亲一个! 亲一个!
Gorko! Gorko! Gorko!
二 三 四
Two, three, four,
二 三 四
Two, three, four,
二 三 四
Two, three, four,
五 六 七
five, six, seven!
很难眼睁睁的看着
Difficult thing to watch
你爱的人为另一个人所倾倒
the one you love swept off their feet.
我对我眼皮底下发生的事一清二楚
I see what goes on under my nose.
现在说什么都晚了 但是…
It’s no consolation now but…
如果他没走进我的营地
if he’d never walked onto my base,
我相信…
I do believe…
…她会嫁给你
..she would have married you.
谢谢您 上校同志
Thank you, Comrade Colonel.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你最近怎样?
How have you been?
还行
Fine.
戏剧学院怎样?
How was drama school?
比营地要好很多
It’s a lot better than the base.
像是另一个世界
It’s like another world.
你有女朋友了吗?
Have you got a girl?
你爱她吗?
Do you love her?
当然
Of course.
她为你放弃了一切
She’s given up everything for you.
我必须保护你
I had to protect you.
保护我?
From what?
知道你这样的男人是什么下场吗?
You know what happens to men like you.
我…
Men…
我这样的男人?
like me?
那你又算什么?
What are you, then?
我刚迎娶了我心爱的女人
I just married the woman I love.
你真的以为只要自欺得够久
You really believe that if you live a lie long enough
谎言就能成真? -谢尔盖…
it’ll suddenly become true? -Sergey…
你一点都不了解我
you don’t know anything about me.
等等
Wait.
谢尔盖
Sergey.
亲一个! 亲一个! 亲一个!
Gorko! Gorko! Gorko!
亲一个! 亲一个!
Gorko! Gorko!
我试过了…
I tried…
…非常努力的…
…so hard…
…忘记你
…to forget you.
但我做不到
But I can’t.
这么长时间 我… -谢尔盖
All these months, I… -Sergey.
…等啊等 -谢尔盖
…waited. -Sergey.
我以为你会来
I thought you’d come.
我做不到
I couldn’t.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
少校同志
Comrade Major.
你的妻子在找你
Your wife is looking for you.
谢谢您 少校同志
Thank you, Comrade Major.
我马上过去
I’ll be right there.
我要走了 谢尔盖
I must go, Sergey.
我们仍然可以一起去莫斯科
We could still go to Moscow together.
没人会知道
Nobody would have to know.
在阿尔巴特吃冰淇淋 -谢尔盖
Have that ice cream on Arbat. -Sergey.
露易莎…
Luisa is…
…怀孕了
..pregnant.
“你有着足够的理智”
“You have sense enough,”
佐西马神父说
said Father Zossima.
“别在醉酒和语言的混乱中迷失自我”
“Don’t give way to drunkenness and incontinence of speech.”
“别迷失在情感的欲望”
“Don’t give way to sensual lust,”
“和对于金钱的热爱”
“and to the love of money.”
“尤其是…”
“And above all…”
“不要撒谎”
“don’t lie.”
“你是说狄德罗?”
“You mean about Diderot?”
“不”
“No,”
“不只是狄德罗”
“not about Diderot.”
“最重要的是”
“Above all,”
“别对自己撒谎”
“don’t lie to yourself.”
“对自己撒谎的人…”
“The man who lies to himself…”
“听信了自己的谎言”
“and listens to his own lie,”
“会变得无法区分自己心里的笃定…”
“comes to the point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him…”
爸爸!
Daddy!
“…与周遭的真实”
“…or around him.”
“由此失去对自身和他人的所有尊敬”
“And so loses all respect for himself and for others.”
“没有了这份尊敬…”
“And having no respect…”
“…爱也就消失了”
“…he ceases to love.”
露易莎:晚餐好了
LUISA: Dinner is ready.
这不是假日
It won’t be a holiday.
我会飞长途
I’ll be doing long hours.