奥尔佳!
Olga!
别告诉我
Don’t tell me.
他是你的丈夫 对吧?
This one’s your husband, hm?
另一个肯定是你哥哥了
And this must be your brother.
奥尔佳 他们都是我在基地的同事
Olga, these are my colleagues from the base.
哦 -是的
Oh. -Yeah.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
好可爱 是你的宝宝吗? -是的
He’s so sweet. It’s your baby? -Yes.
同志
Comrade.
露易莎
Luisa.
“生存还是毁灭”
“To be or not to be.
“这是个问题”
“That is the question.”
生存…
To BE…
…还是毁灭
…or not to BE.
这是个问题
That IS the question.
生存…
To be…
…还是…
…or not…
…毁灭
…to be.
这是个问题
That is the question.
该死!
Shit!
谁在那儿?
Who’s that?
你吓坏我了
You scared the hell out of me.
露易莎呢?
Where’s Luisa?
我们走
Let’s go.
能帮我对台词吗?
Will you help me with my lines?
什么台词?
What lines?
试镜用的
For my audition.
你的又一个梦想
Another one of your dreams.
你知道最终还是会回到农场
You know you’ll end up going back to the farm.
不 露易莎 我是认真的
No, Luisa, I’m serious.
我把申请表寄出去了
I sent my application.
我要成为一名演员
I’m going to be an actor.
我等不及看你出现在舞台上了
I can’t wait to see you on stage, then.
我们先完成报告 然后对你的台词
Let’s do the reports, then your lines.
彼得罗夫
Petrov.
1:05
1:05.
托卡列夫
Tokarev.
0:52
0:52.
马特韦杰夫…
Matvejev…
中尉同志 -稍息
Comrade Lieutenant. -At ease.
一份小礼物
A little something.
谢尔盖跟我说你考得很好
Sergey here told me how well your exam went.
您客气了 马特韦杰夫中尉
You shouldn’t have, Lieutenant Matvejev.
我很快回来
I’ll be right back.
刚刚到哪儿了?
Where were we?
呃…塞涅罗夫
Er…Selenov.
1:25
1:25.
您好 上校同志?
Yes, Comrade Colonel?
您可以进去了
He’s ready for you.
他有点异常
He is different.
普拉托罗夫
Platonov.
上周你所有的目标都超额完成了
You exceeded all your targets last week.
很好
Excellent.
就这样 -等等
That is all. -Not quite.
还有件事
One more thing.
马特韦杰夫中尉
Lieutenant Matvejev,
你对刑法第121条熟悉吗?
are you familiar with Article 121 of the Criminal Code?
不 少校同志 我不熟悉
No, Comrade Major. I’m not.
一个男人与另一个男人发生性关系
Sexual relations of a man with another man,
会被处以五年监禁 进劳♥改♥营改造
which is punishable by five years’ imprisonment in a hard-labour camp.
我不明白您的意思 少校同志
I’m not following, Comrade Major.
我们接到一份举报暗示
A report has been received implying
你和一位列兵有非道德行为
you have engaged in immoral conduct with a private.
这是恶意中伤
This is malicious gossip.
马特韦杰夫中尉…
Lieutenant Matvejev…
我建议你不要再打断我说话
I wouldn’t recommend you interrupt me again.
举报信没有明确涉事列兵的姓名
There was no name of the private in question.
告诉我他的名字
Give me his name.
我没有名字可给你
There is no name to give.
指控是谎言
It is a lie.
我向你们保证 同志们
I assure you, comrades.
仔细思考你说的话
Consider your words,
马特韦杰夫中尉
Lieutenant Matvejev.
少校同志…
Comrade Major…
…谁写的举报信?
…who wrote this?
是匿名投递的
It was delivered anonymously,
没有签名
unsigned.
这不光彩
Without honour.
我相信中尉的话
I trust the lieutenant’s word.
解散
Dismissed.
是的 上校同志
Yes, Comrade Colonel.
中尉
Lieutenant.
我很遗憾
It would be a pity.
所以当你买♥♥了崭新的苏联汽车
So, when you buy a brand-new Soviet car,
你会免费获得什么?
what do you get for free?
我不知道
I have no idea.
火车和巴士时刻表
Train and bus timetable.
我也有个好笑的
I have a good one, too.
我得走了
I have to go.
所以
So,
我的礼物在哪儿?
where’s my gift?
谢尔盖
Sergey.
听我说并且不要做出反应
Listen to me and don’t react.
有人打小报告
Someone filed a report.
关于我们的 -什么?
About us. -What?
没有提你的名字 但是…
They didn’t mention your name. but…
克格勃知道了一些事
But the KGB know something.
你该走了 谢尔盖
You better go, Sergey.
不是吧 又假警报
Oh, no. False alarm.
所有人员到站台集♥合♥
PA: All personnel to stations.
这是红色警报
This is a red alert.
重复一次 这是红色警报
I repeat, this is a red alert.
这不是培训练习
This is not a training exercise.
立正 -稍息
Attention. -At ease.
上校同志 我们发现四架B-52战略核轰炸机
Comrade Colonel, we have four B-52 strategic nuclear bombers
出现在中立空域
in neutral air space,
正朝列♥宁♥格勒方向直线进发
on a direct flight path to Leningrad.
011和023正在跟踪
011 and 023 are escorting.
011报告 30秒后到达边界
Rock. 011. 30 seconds to the border.
是否发起攻击?
Permission to engage?
011驳回 不要攻击
011. Negative. Do not engage.
重复一次 不要攻击
I repeat, do not engage.
十秒后到达边境
Ten seconds to the border.
报告 011待命
Rock. 011. Awaiting orders.
等等
Wait.
目标向北90度转向
Targets diverting 90 degrees north.
011和023继续跟踪
011 and 023, continue escorting.
报告 011引擎故障
Rock. 011. Engine malfunction.
011 报告状态?
011. Status report?
功率30 正在下降
Power at 30, declining.
冷却系统 失灵
Cooling negative.
我已无法控制引擎
I’ve lost the engine.
请求中止任务
Permission to abort.
各站注意 发生紧急情况
All stations, we have an emergency.
011扔掉武器弹♥药♥和燃料箱
011, drop your weapons and fuel tanks.
023标出坐标
023, mark the coordinates.
已标记 85公里
Mark. 85km.
10,200米
10,200.
他还能再飞73公里
That gives him a range of 73km.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!