Nana, I will not be bathed. I tell you, I will not be bathed.
奶妈 我告诉你我不洗澡 我就不洗澡
Who are you?
是谁?
No one there. Yet I feel sure I saw a face.
没人在那 但我好像感觉到有人
My children.
我的孩子们
How is she? She’s resting.
她怎么样了? 她在休息
May I see her? No, Mr Barrie.
我能见她么? 不 贝瑞先生
I don’t think we need to include you in everything that goes on in this household.
我不认为这个家里的什么事 你都要参加
But she’d want to see him. Be quiet, George.
但是她想见他 别吵 乔治
And since, as I’ve discovered,
自从我发现
you’ve seen fit to conceal certain facts about my daughter’s condition from me,
你隐瞒我女儿的身体状况后
I feel no remorse at excluding you from my home.
我变毫不迟疑地 将你排斥在我的家门之外
But you can’t…
但是你不能…
Go upstairs, George, now. Stop ordering me about.
现在上楼去 乔治! 别对我指手画脚!
This isn’t your home. It’s our home.
这不是你的家 这是我们的家!
Just cos Mother’s needed your help recently
妈妈需要你的帮助
doesn’t give you the right to rule over her existence.
但这并没给你无视她存在的权利
She’s not a child anymore, and neither am I.
她不再是个孩子了 我也不是
If she wants to see Uncle Jim, she can see Uncle Jim.
只要她相见詹姆斯叔叔 她就能见
There’s nothing you can do about it.
你什么都不能干涉
Mother? Yes, darling?
妈妈 亲爱的
James.
詹姆斯
No. Your play.
不 你的戏
Look at all this.
看看这一切
I’d have come tonight, it’s just…
我今天本来是要去的 只是…
Mother, you need to rest. I still have things to do here.
妈妈 你需要休息 只是有太多事要做了
See? This needs mending.
你看 这里需要补了
Four boys, no end of patches.
四个孩子 打不完的补丁
Can’t seem to keep up.
都做不完
I haven’t the time for all this.
我都没时间做这些
Don’t look at me like that, James. You make me feel so utterly exposed.
别这样看我 你让我觉得被你看穿了
Boys, would you give me a moment with your mother, please? Thank you.
孩子们 让我和你妈妈谈谈 好么? 谢谢
They can see it, you know.
你明白他们都知道了
You can’t go on just pretending.
你不能再装下去了
“Just pretending”?
假装?
You brought pretending into this family, James.
詹姆斯 是你把”假装”带到这个家庭里的
You showed us we can change things by simply believing them to be different.
你告诉我们只要我们相信 我们就能改变
A lot of things, Sylvia, not everything.
很多的事 西维亚 但不是所有的事都是这样
But the things that matter.
但是重要的事都是这样
We’ve pretended for some time now that you’re a part of this family, haven’t we?
我们假装你是这个家庭的一分子 对不对?
You’ve come to mean so much to us all that now it doesn’t matter if it’s true.
你对我们如此重要 这些是不是真的都无关紧要
And even if it isn’t true,
即使那不是真的
even if that can never be…
永远都不是
I need to go on pretending.
我还是要假装下去
Until the end.
直到最后
With you.
和你
Oh, I am sweet. How do you do it?
哦 我太可爱了 你怎么做到的?
You just think lovely, wonderful thoughts and they lift you up in the air.
你就想想美好的事 然后它们就会把你托上天
You are so nippy at it. Couldn’t you do it very slowly once?
你太快了 能慢点再作一次么?
Yes, I’ve got it now, Wendy.
现在我会了 温迪
I must blow fairy dust on you first.
我必须先给你们吹口仙气
Now try. Try it from the beds.
现在试试 从床上开始
Just wriggle your shoulders like this and then let go.
先抖抖肩膀 然后飞起来
I flew! How ripping!
我飞起来了 多奇妙啊
Now join hands.
现在手拉手
Look at me! I do like it!
看看我 感觉好极了
Bravo! Let’s go out.
好啊! 让我们飞出去
Second on the right and straight on till morning.
第二个口向右转 然后直走到早晨
Genius.
天才!
Sylvia, don’t move. I feel a little better.
西维亚 躺着别动 我感觉好多了
It’s been a bad day, that’s all.
今天可真糟糕
Now I want you to go back to the theater.
我现在要你回到剧院去
Find Peter.
找到彼得
Of course. Thank you.
当然可以 谢谢
Are you sure there’s nothing else I can do for you?
没有其他的事我可以为你做的么?
No.
没有
Well,
哦
I have always wanted to go to Neverland.
我总想去梦幻岛
You did promise to tell me about it, you know.
你保证过你会告诉我那是什么地方的
Aye. That I did.
我保证过
It’s a bit late for it tonight though, I’m afraid.
今天怕是太晚了
Perhaps some time soon though?
可能不久的将来吧
Most definitely.
一定
D’you mean we shall both be drowned? Look how the water is rising.
你的意思是我们都会被淹死么? 看水在涨
It must be the tail of the kite we made for Michael.
这肯定是我们给麦克做的风筝的尾巴
You remember. It tore itself out of his hands and floated away.
你记得么? 它挣脱了他的手 自己飞走了
The kite. Why shouldn’t it carry you? Both of us.
风筝! 它可以带着你 带着我们俩
It can’t lift two. Michael and Curly tried.
它不能带2个人 麦克和克里试过了
I won’t go without you, Peter.
没有你我不会走的 彼得
Let us draw lots which is to stay behind.
让我们抽签决定谁留下
And you a lady? Never.
女士优先 我不会那么做的
Ready, Wendy?
准备好了么 温迪
Peter!
彼得
Don’t let go, Wendy.
别放手 温迪
Peter, I’m frightened.
彼得 我害怕
Hang on, Wendy!
坚持住 温迪
Peter!
彼得
To die will be an awfully big adventure.
死亡是一场伟大的冒险
I’m glad you came. Well…
我很高兴你能来
I’ve never missed an opening.
我从没错过首映式的
So I…
那么我想…
assume you heard about Gilbert and I.
你听说了吉伯特和我…
Yes.
是的
Quite the scandal, so I’m told.
我听说是个丑闻
How are you?
你怎么样?
I’m all right.
我很好
How are you?
你呢?
I’m sorry.
对不起
Don’t be.
别这样
Without that family, you could never have written anything like this.
没有那一家 你是写不出这样的作品的
You need them.
你需要他们
Goodbye.
再见
Mr Barrie. Mrs Snow.
贝瑞先生 斯♥诺♥夫人
Thank you. That was quite the nicest evening I’ve ever spent in the theater.
谢谢 这是我在剧院里度过的最美好的夜晚
Very kind of you to say. Thank you. Where’s Mr Snow this evening?
过奖 谢谢 斯♥诺♥先生今天晚上在那呢?
I’m afraid he’s left us.
他已经离开我们了
And he would so have loved this evening.
他会很喜欢今晚的
The pirates and the Indians.
海盗 印第安人
He was really just a boy himself, you know.
你知道他其实只是个孩子
To the very end.
直到最后
I’m terribly sorry. How are you doing?
我很难过 你怎么样呢?
I’m doing well enough now, thank you.
我现在很好 谢谢
I suppose it’s all the work of the ticking crocodile, isn’t it?
我想那是鳄鱼的功劳 不是么?
Time is chasing after all of us. Isn’t that right?
时间一直在追赶着我们 不是么?
That’s right, Mrs Snow. Aunt Rose, your drink.
是啊 斯♥诺♥太太 罗斯阿姨 你的酒
Thank you. I mustn’t keep you. You’ve a lot of friends here.
谢谢 我不能再耽搁你了 你的朋友等着呢
Well, it’s lovely to see you. I’m terribly sorry, once again.
很高兴今天见到你 再一次深表我的哀悼
Was that Mr Barrie? That was Mr Barrie.
那是贝瑞先生么? 是贝瑞先生
Well done, Mr Barrie.
干的好 贝瑞先生
Good show. Well done.
精彩的演出 干的好
What did you think?
你认为怎么样?
It’s about our summer together, isn’t it? It is.
那是我们夏天在一起的故事 对不对? 是啊
About all of us. That’s right.
关于我们所有人的 对
Did you like it?
你喜欢么?
It’s magical. Thank you.
太神奇了 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢你
Thank you, Peter.
谢谢你 彼得
This is Peter Pan! How wonderful. Really?
这就是彼得·潘 多奇妙啊! 真的么?
You’re Peter Pan? Why, you must be quite the little adventurer.
你就是彼得·潘么? 那你肯定是个小冒险家
Look, it’s true. He has no shadow.
看 这是真的 他没有影子
But I’m not Peter Pan.
但我不是彼得·潘