Cut him loose, matey.
给他松绑 水手
Welcome aboard, Curly. Your job will be to mop the deck.
欢迎上船! 克里! 你的工作是打扫甲板
And who be you, young squire?
你呢 年轻人!
My name be Nibs the Cut-throat. Feared by men and greatly desired by the ladies.
我叫艾比斯! 我能杀了女人让男人伤心落泪
Jack!
杰克!
Welcome aboard, Nibs. You shall polish all wood surfaces.
欢迎上船效力! 你要把船擦得闪闪发亮
Grab a hold of that rigging.
抓好了 多力!
And you, lad? I’m Peter.
换你了 小家伙! 我叫彼得!
That’s not a pirate name. What about Dastardly Jim, eh?
那不是海盗的名字! “多斯提詹”如何?
No. Just Peter.
不 就是彼得!
I like my name.
我喜欢我的名字!
Very well.
好 很好!
In punishment for lack of an interesting pirate name,Peter shall walk the plank.
对于海盗名字没兴趣的处置 彼得要走跳板
Cut him loose.
松绑
What are you playing again? The boy.
你演什么 那个男孩
What have you got? Excuse me.
你有…? 对不起
Mr Barrie, sir?
贝瑞先生!
There’s been a mistake here, sir. It says here I’m to play the nanny.
这里有问题 上面写 “演保姆”?
I don’t imagine I quite fit that part, eh? You’re not actually the nanny.
我好像不太适合这角色吧? 其实你不是保姆
You’re a dog.
你是只狗!
What? A Newfound land.
什么? 一条纽芬兰犬
We’ll put you in a great big fluffy dog suit.
我们会让你穿上毛毛的狗狗装
Oh, right.
哦 好的
Actually, we don’t have a Tinker Bell cast, do we? He could play Tinker Bell.
我们没有叮当的服装 不然他可以演叮当!
Heavens, no. Tinker Bell’s a light. It moves around the stage.
行 叮当只是灯光 它会在舞台上四处飞舞
Just a wee light that moves around the stage.
只是灯光在飞!
Bit worried about this.
令人有点担心!
Let’s see. We’ve got John Darling, Michael Darling,
好…我们有约翰甜心 麦克甜心…
Tiger Lily, Smee, Skylights.
有老虎? 史密…史格林
It’s a play for puppets. Tootles, Nibs, Curly.
演木偶的那个乌龟…柯林…
All these names are absurd when you see them all together.
喔…这些名字同时出现真荒谬!
Captain Hook, S…
虎克船长…士兵…
Oh, hello, James.
喔 哈喽 詹姆斯…
You’re out of your mind.
你疯了…
How were rehearsals?
戏排的如何了?
Fine. Great. They’re going…quite well.
不错…进展的蛮顺利的…
Good. Yes. Thank you.
很好 恩…谢谢!
Hello. Hello.
哈喽! 哈喽!
How was your journey? It was quite long. I’m exhausted.
旅行怎么样? 又长又累人!
Let’s get you some tea. That’d be nice. Thanks.
给你杯茶如何? 再好不过了 谢谢!
Can you come to the playhouse? In a moment, Michael. He’s just arrived.
你能来我们的游戏屋吗 等一下麦克 他才刚到
But I said I’d get him. They always send Peter to do things. I said I’ll do it.
可是我说我会带他过去 他们总叫彼得做 我说我要做
It will spoil the surprise. What surprise, darling?
然后他们说我会把惊喜说出来 是啥惊喜
It’s a great surprise. We’ve taken most of the day preparing for it.
很大的惊喜 我们花了好多天准备
Everybody’s waiting for you. Then we mustn’t keep them waiting.
人人都在等你了 那我不能让他们等太久
Please don’t tell them that I told you the surprise. I said I wouldn’t.
拜讬不要告诉他们我跟你泄密 我说过我不会
Oh, well, you didn’t really tell us anything about it, did you?
可是你没有跟我们讲那是什么啊 是吧?
Yes I did. It’s a play. It’s a play?
有啊! 我说了 是一出戏! 一部戏?!
“The Lamentable Tale of Lady Ursula.”
柠檬三部曲! 爱丝菈传奇!
“A play in one act by Peter Llewelyn Davies.”
第一幕 编写 “彼得路维林戴维斯”
This is just a bit of silliness, really. I should hope so. Go on.
这些只是一堆很蠢的点子罢了 那是应该的 继续
I just wanted to take a stab at writing, you know.
我只是想尝试开始写作…你知道…
Well, the others do a good job with it anyway.
尽管其他人笑我写的东西!
Well, let’s see it then.
快 让我们看吧!
“The Lamentable Tale of Lady Ursula.”
柠檬三部曲! 爱丝菈小姐传奇!
“One morning, just after sunrise,
某天清晨 太阳升起后不久…
Lady Ursula, the most beautiful daughter of Lord and Lady Dubon,
爱丝菈小姐… 北方朵本小姐最美丽的女儿
made her way up the steps of the great cathedral to pray to her blessed saint.”
走向祭坛的阶梯… 去膜拜她所信仰的神!
“Suddenly, as she reached the cathedral doors,
突然间 当她靠近那神坛!
the gargoyle that guarded the sacred structure
戈翼尔神的雕像…
came to life and swooped down upon her.”
动了起来! 而且飞向她!
“The people of the village all ran to safety,
村民们为了保命惊慌逃跑!
but Lady Ursula slipped on the cathedral steps
但是爱丝菈小姐在阶梯上滑了一跤!
and the gargoyle descended upon her, wrapping her in its huge wings
戈翼尔神渐渐朝她降下… 将她包在巨大狂风中…
and taking her high up into the spires of the cathedral.”
将她带到高高的神坛空中去了!
Go on, Peter. “Not long after this sorrowful event,
继续 彼得 经过这次恐怖的事件后
a young knight named JM Barnaby came into the city.”
一个年轻武士名叫 “詹·邦拿比”来到了这城市
Sylvia.
西维亚
Do you want some water? Mother?
要喝点水吗? 妈妈
No, James. Let’s get her back to the house. Go on.
不 詹姆斯 扶她进屋! 快!
She won’t discuss it with me at all. She claims it was nothing.
她根本没跟我讲 她一直说没事
I tell you, Doctor, she couldn’t breathe.
我告诉你 医生 她不能呼吸
You can’t very well treat a patient who won’t admit there’s anything wrong.
我没法有效治疗病人… 如果她坚称自己没事
Well, you’ll have to make her understand that something is.
你一定要让她明白出了什么问题
I’ll try and do my best. Great. Just there.
我尽力而为… 好…她在里面
Get your hand flat like that.
把手放平 像这样!
Then…
然后…
Like that.
像这样
Come in.
进来!
The good doctor didn’t feel up to the challenge on this one.
再好的医生也没法克服这种挑战…
He thinks you need to go to hospital for further tests.
他认为 你该去医院再做一次细致的检查!
Nonsense. When would I have time for that?
胡说八道! 我哪里有空!
Besides, this family’s had enough of hospitals.
这个家已经受够那些折磨了!
Perhaps they can help you. I know what they can do for me.
或许他们能帮你 我知道他们会怎么做
I saw what they did for my husband.
就像他们对我先生做的…
No, James. I’ve no interest in hospitals.
不了 詹姆斯…我对医院没兴趣
I’m keenly interested in having some supper.
我倒是对晚餐时间很有兴趣!
What did you and Mother decide to tell us this time? “It’s only a chest cold”?
这次你和妈妈打算怎么说 又着凉了?
We hadn’t decided anything. Stop lying to me!
我们没任何打算 别对我撒谎
I’m sick of grown-ups lying to me.
我讨厌大人说谎
I’m not lying to you. I don’t know what’s wrong.
我没有对你说谎 我不明白有什么问题
“Father might take us fishing,” that’s what she said. “In just a few weeks.”
她说”爸爸可能会带我们去钓鱼 只要再几个礼拜”
And he died the next morning.
但他隔第二天早上就去世了
That wasn’t a lie, Peter.
那不是谎言 彼得…
That was your mother’s hope.
那是你妈妈的愿望!
He barely moved for a week, but I started planning our fishing trip.
他打算隐瞒一个礼拜 当我正准备钓鱼旅行时
I will never lie to you. I promise you that.
我绝不会骗你 我保证!
No, all you’ll do is teach me to make up stupid stories
不! 你只会叫我写一大堆白♥痴♥故事…
and pretend that things aren’t happening until…
当作事情没发生过 直到…
I won’t! I’m not blind.
我不是瞎子!
I won’t be made a fool.
我不想再被耍了!
What’s this? Peter.
这是什么? 彼得
The play.
剧本
Darling, I wanted to see the rest of it.
亲爱的…我还想看下去啊…
Magic’s gone out of it a bit now, hasn’t it?
是否觉得魔法效果不好?
All because of a silly chest cold.
还是因为那呆呆的戏服?
James.
詹姆斯!
Well, you remember Gilbert Cannan, don’t you?
你应该记得吉伯特·柯南先生吧?
Good evening.
晚上好
Mr Cannan has been working on the committee to fight government censorship.
柯南先生致力于帮上流社会 反对政♥府♥的打♥压♥政策
I know how involved you’ve been as well.
我知道您也研究了很多
He wanted to speak to you. I did think you’d be home so much sooner.
他想跟你谈谈…我们想你会很早回来…
It’s been a long evening, Mary.
你晚上应该独自一个在家的玛丽!
Yes.
是的
Well, if I’d realized how late it was, of course.
如果我发现已经这么晚的话…
I should perhaps talk to you at another time? Not so late?
或许我该择日再来?
That will be fine.
那太好了
We’ll talk then.
我们改天再谈吧!
Thank you for your patience, Mrs Barrie.
谢谢您的耐心 贝瑞太太
Mr Barrie.
贝瑞先生
Good night. Night.
晚安 晚安
Well, aren’t you going to speak?
我们不说话了么?
What would you like me to say?
你想让我说什么
“Curious how late Mr Cannan stayed,” I suppose.
我想应该是对柯南先生 待这么晚感到好奇
And then, let’s see. What comes next?
让我们看看下面会怎么样?
“No later than you were out, James.”
我没有比你迟 是不是? 詹姆斯
“And how is Mrs Davies this evening?”
戴维斯女士今晚怎么样?
Oh, yes, I would have a great answer for that one, wouldn’t I?
你认为我会知道得很清楚?
How dare you.
你怎么能这么说?
This isn’t one of your plays.
这可不是你的一部戏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!