-啊! 有东西抓住我了 -那是我 对不起
– Something’s got me. – That was me. I’m sorry.
-是谁? -还能是谁? 是我
– Who’s that? – Who could it be? It’s me.
你是我的灵魂吗?
Are you my conscience?
是的 是的 我是你的灵魂
Yeah, yeah. I’m your conscience.
好久不见 你还好吗?
We haven’t spoken for a while. How are you?
-不告诉你 -耶? 好吧
– Can’t complain. – Yeah? Good.
现在 多莉 我想要你告诉我…
Now, Dory, I want you to tell me…
你能看到东西吗?
Do you see anything?
我看到…我看到亮光了
I see a… I see a light.
-亮光? -是的 就在那边
– A light? – Yeah. Over there.
-嘿 灵魂 我死了吗? -不 我也看到了
– Hey, conscience, am I dead? – No. I see it, too.
那是什么?
What is it?
这真是太漂亮了
It’s so pretty.
我感到…很温暖…
I’m feeling… happy…
这对我来说真是太好了
which is a big deal for me.
我想摸摸它
I want to touch it.
-噢 -噢
– Oh. – Ooh.
嘿 回来 回到这来
Hey, come back. Come on back here.
我要追上你
I’m gonna get you
我要抓到你
I’m gonna get you.
我要和你一起游
I’m gonna swim with you
我要抓到你
I’m gonna get you.
我要做你最好的朋友
I’m gonna be your best friend
温暖的感觉消失了
Good feeling’s gone.
我看不到了! 我不知道我在往哪游!
I can’t see! I don’t know where I’m going!
-面具! -什么面罩?
– The mask! – What mask?
这下好了 我什么都看不到了
OK, I can’t see a thing.
-噢 快 -嘿 看 面罩
– Oh, gee. – Hey, look, a mask.
快读!
Read it!
对不起 如果你能…
I’m sorry, but if you could just…
把那个拿近一些 我需要一些灯光
bring it a little closer, I kind of need the light.
太好了 把它放在那吧
That’s great. Keep it right there.
-快念! -好的 好的
– Just read it! – OK, OK.
我的天阿 啊 “P…歇”
Mr. Bossy. Uh, “P.”
好了 “P…歇尔…”
OK. “P. Sher…”
“歇尔…歇尔…”
“Sher… P. Sher…” P. Shirley? P…”
噢 第一行是 “P.歇尔曼”
Oh. The first line’s “P. Sherman.”
“P.歇尔曼” 根本没什么用啊!
“P. Sherman” doesn’t make any sense!
好的 第二行 “42号♥”
OK. Second line. “42.”
不要吃我 不要吃我
Don’t eat me. Don’t eat me.
请不要关灯!
Light, please!
“袋鼠 袋鼠…”
“Walla… walla…”
哇! 哇! 哇!
Waah! Waah! Waah!
第二行是 “袋鼠街42号♥”
The second line’s “42 Wallaby Way.”
太棒了 快念 快把它念完
That’s great. Speed read. Take a guess.
不要有压力 没事的 压力已经够多的了
No pressure. No problem. There’s a lot of pressure.
压力来了! 现在有压力了快念完它!
Pressure! Take a guess now with pressure!
-“悉尼”! 是”悉尼”! -快闪!
– “Sydney”! It’s “Sydney”! – Duck!
我死了 我死了 我死了 我死了
I’m dead. I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m dead.
我已经死了 我死了
I died. I’m dead.
我们成法♥*♥功♥了 我们成法♥*♥功♥了
We did it, we did it
哦 耶 耶 耶
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
今天晚上不会被吃 喔!
No eating here tonight, whoo!
不会被吃
Eating here tonight
不会 不会 不会被吃
No, no, no, eating here tonight
-多莉 -你需要节食
– Dory. – You on a diet
多莉! 面罩上怎么说的?
Dory! What did the mask say?
悉尼袋鼠大街42号♥ P.歇尔曼
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
我记住上面是怎么说的了!
I remembered what it said!
我通常都会忘掉 但是这次我记住了!
I usually forget things, but I remembered it!
哇 哇 等等 那是哪?
Whoa, whoa, wait. Where is that?
我不知道 但是谁在乎呢? 我记住了
I don’t know. But who cares? I remembered.
-哇! -啊!
– Raar! – Aah!
悉尼袋鼠大街42号♥ P.歇尔曼
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
我又能记住了!
I remembered it again!
尼莫
Nemo.
尼莫
Nemo
-哈? -跟我来
– Huh? – Suivez-moi.
跟我来
Follow me.
说出你的名字
State your name.
尼莫
Nemo.
祖祖 该你了
Brother Bloat, proceed.
尼莫 橙底白条初来乍到者…
Nemo, newcomer of orange and white…
鱼缸水波兄弟会
you have been called forth…
今天在华拿忽克啊骆鸡山
to the summit of Mount Wannahockaloogie…
特邀你上山落草为寇 永结同心
to join with us in the fraternal bonds of tankhood.
-哈? -我们欢迎你 孩子
– Huh? – We want you in our club, kid.
-真的? -除非…
– Really? – lf…
你能游过…
you are able to swim through…
火焰之环!
the Ring of Fire!
打开火焰之环!
Turn on the Ring of Fire!
你说你来做的
You said you could do it.
火焰之环!
The Ring of Fire!
泡泡 让我…噢!
Bubbles, let me… Oh!
没有其他的方式了吗? 他只是个孩子!
Isn’t there another way? He’s just a boy!
从这一刻起 你就叫做鲨鱼饵
From this moment on, you will be known as Sharkbait.
鲨鱼饵 呼-哈-哈!
Sharkbait, oo-ha-ha!
欢迎你 鲨鱼饵兄弟
Welcome, Brother Sharkbait.
鲨鱼饵 呼-哈-哈!
Sharkbait, oo-ha-ha!
-已经够了 -鲨鱼饵
– Enough with the Sharkbait. – Sharkbait!
鲨鱼饵已经是我们中的一员了 同意吗?
Sharkbait’s one of us now, agreed?
-同意 -我们不能让他去送死
– Agreed. – We can’t send him to his death.
达拉五天之内就会来
Darla’s coming in five days.
那么 我们要怎么办?
So, what are we going to do?
我会告诉你 我们要怎么做…
I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do…
我们帮它逃离这里
we’re gonna get him out of here.
-我们要帮他逃走 -逃走? 真的吗?
– We’ll help him escape. – Escape? Really?
我们都要逃走
We’re all gonna escape.
吉哥 求你了 不要再弄逃生方案了
Gill, please. Not another escape plan.
对不起 那些都没什么作用
Sorry, but they just never work.
这次会有什么区别么?
Why should this be any different?
-因为这次我们有他 -我?
– Because we’ve got him. – Me?
你看到那个过滤器了么? -是的
– You see that filter? – Yeah.
你是唯一的一个可以进去再出来的
You’re the only one who can get in and out of that thing.
我们要你把一个小鹅卵石弄进去…
We need you to take a pebble inside there…
来卡住传动装置
and jam the gears.
我们那么做 这个水缸就会…
You do that, and this tank’s gonna get…
随着时间的流逝越来越脏
filthier and filthier by the minute.
用不了多长时间 那个牙医就得清理这个水缸…
Pretty soon, the dentist’ll have to clean the tank…
当他要这么做的时候 他就要把我们拿出水缸…
and when he does, he’ll take us out of the tank…
把我们放在单独的袋子里…
put us in individual baggies…
然后我们就把我们自己滚下柜台…
then we’ll roll ourselves down the counter…
出了窗户 掉下遮阳蓬…
out the window, off the awning…
进入灌木丛 穿过街道…
into the bushes, across the street…
然后进入港口!
and into the harbor!
这是万无一失的 谁跟我一起来?
It’s foolproof. Who’s with me?
-我! -我!
– Aye! – Aye!
我认为你们脑袋都秀逗了
I think you’re nuts.
恕我冒犯 孩子 但是你游泳实在差劲
No offense, kid, but you’re not the best swimmer.
他没问题 他能做到
He’s fine. He can do this.
那么 鲨鱼饵? 你怎么想?
So, Sharkbait, what do you think?
我们就这么干吧
Let’s do it.
我要去悉尼袋鼠大街42号♥ P.歇尔曼
I’m going to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我要去悉尼袋鼠大街42号♥ 找歇尔曼
I’m going to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
如果你问我要去哪…
lf you ask where I’m going…
我就告诉你那就是我要去的地方
I’ll tell you that’s where I’m going.
那是悉尼袋鼠大街42号♥ 找歇尔曼
It’s P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
哪? 对不起 我听不见
Where? I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you.
悉尼袋鼠大街42号♥ 找歇尔曼
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!