-午安 -啊!
– Bonjour. – Aah!
慢点 小家伙 没有什么可以担心的
Slow down, little fella. There’s nothing to worry about.
-他吓得要死 -我想回家
– He’s scared to death. – I want to go home.
你们知道我爸爸在哪吗?
Do you know where my dad is?
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸可能已经回宠物店了
Honey, your dad’s probably back at the pet store.
宠物店?
Pet store?
是啊 你知道 像是 我是来自鱼类超♥市♥
Yeah, you know, like, I’m from Bob’s Fish Mart.
-宠物皇宫 -来自鱼店
– Pet Palace. – Fish-O-Rama.
-邮购 -e-bay
– Mail order. – Ebay.
-那么 你是哪来的? -我从海里来
– So, which one is it? – I’m from the ocean.
啊 大海 大海?
Ah, the ocean. The ocean?
他还没有经过消毒 虾虾!
He hasn’t been decontaminated. Jacques!
-是 -给他清洗一下
– Oui. – Clean him!
是
Oui.
-大海里来的 -喔 大海里来的 好的
– Ocean. – Ooh, la mer. Bon.
这样就行了 他乾净了
Voila. He is clean.
哇 又大又蓝 那是个什么样子?
Wow. The big blue. What’s it like?
-又大又蓝? -我知道
– Big and blue? – I knew it.
如果你需要什么 只要找你的飘飘阿姨就行了
lf there’s anything you need, just ask your Auntie Deb.
如果我不在 你可以和我的妹妹亮亮说
Or if I’m not around, you can talk to my sister Flo.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi. How are you?
不要听我妹妹说的话
Don’t listen to anything my sister says.
她头脑有点问题 哈哈哈哈!
She’s nuts. Ha ha ha ha!
有现场直播
We got a live one.
-听不见你说什么 桃桃 -又有现场直播了
– Can’t hear you, Peach. – I said we got a live one.
-好家伙 噢 好家伙 -有什么看的?
– Boy, oh, boy. – What do we got?
根管治疗…从X光片看…
Root canal… and by the looks of those x-rays…
好像不太好办
it’s not going to be pretty.
-橡皮托放了吗? -是的
– Dam and clamp installed? – Yep.
-他以前都用什么器械来钻的? -鸡牌牙钻
– What did he use to open? – Gator-Glidden drill.
他最近好像很热衷那个
He seems to favor that one lately.
我看不到了 亮亮
I can’t see, Flo.
你有一点太…啊!
You’re getting a little too… Aah!
现在他在做施得氏的新技术
Now he’s doing the Schilder technique.
他用的是15号♥牙挫
He’s using a Hedstrom file.
那不是15号♥牙锉 那是10号♥牙锉
That’s not a Hedstrom file. That’s a K-Flex.
它的抛面像内肌 显然是一个15号♥牙锉
It has a teardrop cross-section. Clearly a Hedstrom.
-不 不 是10号♥牙锉 -15号♥牙锉
– No, no, K-Flex. – Hedstrom.
-10号♥牙锉 -15号♥牙锉
– K-Flex! – Hedstrom!
我又飘起来了 快来帮帮我
There I go. A little help, over here.
我来给他放气
I’ll go deflate him.
好了 去漱口
All right. Go ahead and rinse.
噢 人类的嘴真是个恶心的地方
Oh, the human mouth is a disgusting place.
-嘿 祖哥 -我错过什么了?
– Hey, Nigel. – What did I miss?
根管治疗…非常精彩
Root canal… a doozy.
根管治疗? 他用什么来做的?
Root canal? What did he use to open?
-鸡牌牙钻 -他最喜欢那个了
– Gator-Glidden drill. – He’s favoring that one.
希望他最后没有用剩下的填料
Hope he doesn’t get surplus sealer at the portal terminus.
-你好 这是谁? -新朋友 哈哈哈!
– Hello. Who’s this? – New guy. Ha ha ha!
那个牙科医生在大堡礁那把他带回来的
The dentist took him off the reef.
偷渡客? 咱们是邻居
An outie. From my neck of the woods, eh?
如果我得罪你了 还望见谅
Sorry if I ever took a snap at you.
鱼要游泳 鸟要吃鱼
Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat.
嘿! 不 不 不 不!
Hey! No, no, no, no!
他们不是你吃的鱼 他们是我养的
They’re not your fish. They’re my fish.
快走 快 嘘!
Come on, go. Go on, shoo!
噢 相框碎了
Aw, the picture broke.
这个是达拉 她是我的侄女
This here’s Darla. She’s my niece.
她这周就8岁了
She’s going to be eight this week.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little fella.
跟你的新妈妈问个好
Say hello to your new mummy.
她这个星期五就过来接你
She’ll be here Friday to pick you up.
你是她的生日礼物 嘘 嘘 嘘
You’re her present. Shh, shh, shh.
这是我们的小秘密
It’s our little secret.
好了 特克先生 你还要等一会…
Well, Mr. Tucker, while that sets up…
我出去一下 马上回来
I’m going to see a man about a wallaby.
噢 达拉
Oh, Darla.
怎么了? 她怎么了?
What? What’s wrong with her?
她一直晃那个袋子
She wouldn’t stop shaking the bag.
-可怜的查克斯 -他是她去年的礼物
– Poor Chuckles. – He was her present last year.
死后被丢进了马桶里
Hitched a ride on the porcelain express.
她是个金鱼杀手
She’s a fish killer.
我不要和那个女孩走
I can’t go with that girl.
我要回到我爸爸身边
I have to get back to my dad.
啊! 爸爸! 救我!
Daddy! Help me!
噢 他被卡住了
Oh, he’s stuck.
谁都不要碰他
Nobody touch him.
谁都不要碰他
Nobody touch him.
你能帮我吗?
Can you help me?
不能 你自己钻到了那里面去
No. You got yourself in there.
你就要自己从那里出来
You can get yourself out.
-吉哥… -我想看着他自己做
– Gill… – I want to see him do it.
冷静 按相反方向摆动你的鳍和尾巴
Calm down. Alternate wiggling your fins and your tail.
我不行 我的鳍太弱了
I can’t. I have a bad fin.
那又怎么样
Never stopped me.
只要想想你需要怎么做
Just think about what you need to do.
加油
Come on.
很好
Perfect.
-耶! -你成法♥*♥功♥了!
– Yay! – You did it!
做得很好 哈哈哈!
Good squirming. Ha ha ha!
喔 他来自大海… 就像你一样 吉哥
Wow. From the ocean… just like you, Gill.
是啊
Yeah.
我曾经见过你这个表情
I’ve seen that look before.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
我在想…
I’m thinking…
今天晚上 我们要给这个孩子来一个适当的接待
tonight, we give the kid a proper reception.
那么 孩子 你有名字什么的吗?
So, kid, you got a name or what?
尼莫 我叫尼莫
Nemo. I’m Nemo.
尼莫 尼莫
Nemo. Nemo.
你要吃那个吗?
Are you gonna eat that?
-小心那个锤子 -啊?
– Careful with that hammer. – Huh?
不 不
No, no.
上面是怎么说的? 多莉!
What does it say? Dory!
一个海怪拿了我的钱
A sea monkey has my money.
醒醒 起来 快点
Wake up. Get up. Come on.
快点!
Come on!
-是的 我生来就是蓝色的 -起来!
– Yes, I’m a natural blue. – Get up!
小心! 鲨鱼吃鱼的!
Look out! Sharks eat fish!
喔 都是灰
Wow. Dusty.
面罩 面罩哪去了?
The mask. Where’s the mask?
不! 不 不要!
No! No, not the mask!
抓住它! 抓住那个面罩! 抓住那个面罩! 抓住它!
Get it! Get the mask! Get the mask! Get it!
它就那么掉下去了 是不是?
It just keeps going on, doesn’t it?
有回音! 回音!
Echo! Echo!
嘿 你在干什么?
Hey, what you doing?
不见了 我丢了那个面罩
It’s gone. I’ve lost the mask.
-你把它丢了? -是你弄丢掉的!
– Did you drop it? – You dropped it!
那是我找到我儿子的唯一机会
That was my only chance of finding my son.
现在它不见了
Now it’s gone.
嘿 坏脾气先生…
Hey, Mr. Grumpy Gills…
当生活让你失望的时候 知道你要做什么吗?
when life gets you down, know what you got to do?
-我不想知道 -继续游下去
– I don’t want to know. – Just keep swimming.
继续游下去 游下去 游下去
Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming
我们该怎么做? 我们继续游 继续游
What do we do? We swim, swim
多莉 不要唱了
Dory, no singing.
我爱游泳
I love to swim
当你想游的时候
When you want to swim
知道吗 我被那个歌♥弄得心烦意乱
See, I’m going to get stuck now with that song.
-现在我头都大了 -对不起
– Now it’s in my head. – Sorry.
多莉 你看到什么了吗?
Dory, do you see anything?