会议正式开始
The meeting has officially come to order.
让我们来宣读誓言
Let us all say the pledge.
我是一只好鲨鱼 不是一只没有头脑只会吃的机器
I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.
如果我要改变这个形象…
lf I am to change this image…
我必须要从改变自我开始
I must first change myself.
鱼类是朋友 不是食物
Fish are friends, not food.
除了那些臭海豚
Except stinkin’ dolphins.
海豚 耶 他们自以为他们很可爱
Dolphins. Yeah. They think they’re so cute.
看我 我是一只会跳的小海豚
“Look at me. I’m a flippin’ little dolphin.
我跳一个给你看吧 我不像吗?
“Let me flip for you. Ain’t I something?”
那么 接着 今天的会议到了第五个议程…
Right, then. Today’s meeting is Step 5…
带一个鱼朋友来
Bring a Fish Friend.
你们都把朋友带来了吗?
Do you all have your friends?
我的到了
Got mine.
-嘿 你好 -你的呢 小沈?
– Hey, there. – How about you, Chum?
噢 我…可能把我的朋友放错地方了
Oh, l… seem to have misplaced my friend.
那没什么 小沈
That’s all right, Chum.
我有个感觉 和鱼类做朋友确实很艰难
I had a feeling this would be a difficult step.
我先借你一个朋友吧
You can help yourself to one of my friends.
谢谢了 伙计 给小沈一个小朋友 嗯?
Thanks, mate. A little chum for Chum, eh?
我先来开始陈述
I’ll start the testimonies.
你们好 我的名字叫布鲁斯
Hello. My name is Bruce.
你好 布鲁斯
Hello, Bruce.
从我最后吃鱼是三周前的事了
It has been three weeks since my last fish.
我会履行承诺 否则割我的鱼翅做粥
On my honor, or may I be chopped up and made into soup.
-你给了我们莫大的鼓舞 -阿门
– You’re an inspiration! – Amen.
好了 然后 谁是下一个?
Right, then. Who’s next?
我 我
Pick me, pick me.
好的 前排那位女士
Yes. The little Sheila down the front.
-喔! -到这上面来
– Whoo! – Come on up here.
嗨 我叫多莉
Hi. I’m Dory.
-你好 多莉 -然后 啊 那个…
– Hello, Dory. – And, uh, well…
我不认为我曾经吃过鱼
I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a fish.
-那真是奇迹 -你太好了 伙计
– That’s incredible. – Good on you, mate.
我很高兴我心里的石头终于落地了
I’m glad I got that off my chest.
好的 还有没有人?
All right, anyone else?
你怎么样 伙计? 你有什么问题?
How about you, mate? What’s your problem?
我? 我没问题
Me? I don’t have a problem.
噢 好的
Oh, OK.
否决
Denial.
从你的名字开始说
Just start with your name.
好吧 啊 你们好
OK. Uh, hello.
我叫马林 我是一只小丑鱼
My name is Marlin. I’m a clownfish.
-小丑鱼? 真的吗? -给我们讲个笑话
– A clownfish? Really? – Tell us a joke.
我喜欢笑话
I love jokes.
我只会讲一个很冷的笑话 还算不错的
I actually do know one that’s pretty good.
有一个软体动物…
There was this mollusk…
他走着去找一个海参
and he walks up to a sea cucumber.
通常 他们都不说话 海参…
Normally, they don’t talk, sea cucumbers…
但是在笑话里 每个人都说话…
but in a joke, everyone talks…
所以这个软体动物对那个海参说…
so the sea mollusk says to the cucumber…
老爸!
Daddy!
尼莫!
Nemo!
尼莫! 哈哈! 尼莫! 我没听明白
Nemo! Ha ha! Nemo! I don’t get it.
作为一个小丑鱼 他真的很冷
For a clownfish, he’s not that funny.
不 不 不 不 他是我的儿子
No, no, no, no. He’s my son.
他被一个潜水员带走了
He was taken by these divers.
噢 我的天 你这只可怜的鱼
Oh, my. You poor fish.
人类…以为他们拥有所有的一切
Humans… think they own everything.
或许是美国人
Probably American.
现在 有一位父亲… 在寻找他的小孩
Now, there is a father… Looking for his little boy.
现在 有一位父亲… 在寻找他的小孩
Now, there is a father… Looking for his little boy.
这些记号♥是什么意思?
What do these markings mean?
我甚至不认识我的父亲!
I never knew my father!
-拥抱一下 -我们都在这陪着你呢 伙计
– Group hug. – We’re all mates here, mate.
我看不懂人类的东西
I can’t read human.
我们要找一个能看明白这个的鱼
We got to find a fish that can read this.
-嘿 看看 鲨鱼们 -不 不 不 多莉!
– Hey, look, sharks. – No, no, no, Dory!
-伙计们 伙计们 -不 多莉
– Guys, guys. – No, Dory.
那是我的 把它给我
That’s mine. Give it to me.
给我! 噢!
Gimme! Ow!
噢 对不起 你没事吧?
Oh, I’m sorry. Are you OK?
-噢 噢 噢 -很对不起
– Ow, ow, ow. – I’m so sorry.
你真的打到我耳朵了 你喜欢看到流血吗?
You really clocked me there. Am I bleeding?
-喔 -噢 噢 噢
– Ohh. – Ow, ow, ow.
多莉 你还好吗…喔
Dory, are you OK… Ohh.
喔 味道好极了
Ohh, that’s good.
马上阻止!
Intervention!
-只要咬一口 -一起抓住他 伙计!
– Just a bite. – Hold it together, mate!
记住 布鲁斯 鱼是朋友 不是食物!
Remember, Bruce, fish are friends, not food!
-食物! -多莉 小心!
– Food! – Dory, look out!
-食物! -多莉 小心!
– Food! – Dory, look out!
我今天晚上有鱼吃了!
I’m having fish tonight!
要记住守则 伙计!
Remember the steps, mate!
只要一小口!
Just one bite!
真是个好日子
G’day.
没有出路了!
There’s no way out!
一定会有逃出去的路的!
There’s got to be a way to escape!
是谁呀?
Who is it?
多莉 帮我找个出去的路!
Dory, help me find a way out!
谁啊? 对不起 改天再来吧 我们逃命要紧呢
Sorry. Come back later. We’re trying to escape.
-应该有逃出去的路的! -这有个东西
– There’s got to be a way out! – Here’s something.
“逃生舱” 我想知道那个是什么意思
“Es-cap-e.” I wonder what that means.
真有趣 它跟”逃生”难道不是一个意思吗?
Funny. It’s spelled just like “escape.”
我们走
Let’s go.
布鲁斯来了!
Here’s Brucey!
等一下 你认识字吗?
Wait a minute. You can read?
我认识字吗? 对啊 我认识!
I can read? That’s right. I can read!
那么 这个 给我念一念这个
Well, then, here. Read this now.
他真的不是故意要这么做的 因为他想念父亲才变成这样
He really doesn’t mean it. He never even knew his father.
不要从车上掉下去!
Don’t fall off the wagon!
噢 不 堵死了!
Oh, no, it’s blocked!
不 布鲁斯 你要坚强
No, Bruce, focus.
关于布鲁斯的事很对不起 伙计
Sorry about Bruce, mate.
他真的是一个好人
He’s really a nice guy.
我需要那个面罩
I need to get that mask.
你要那个面罩? 好的
You want that mask? OK.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
快 抓住那个面罩!
Quick, grab the mask!
噢 不 布鲁斯?
Oh, no. Bruce?
怎么了?
What?
快逃命吧!
Swim away! Swim away!
喔 聚会结束了吗?
Aw, is the party over?
你厉害
Nice.
老爸?
Dad?
老爸?
Daddy?
-芭芭拉 -啊哈?
– Barbara. – Uh-huh?
请准备一下他的前牙牙冠好吗?
Prep for his anterior crown, would you, please?
我还需要一些棉花球
And I’m going to need a few more cotton rolls.
好的
OK.
你好 小伙子
Hello, little fella.
呵呵呵! 很漂亮 是不是?
Heh heh heh! Beauty, isn’t he?
我在暗礁那里发现了这个小家伙
I found that guy struggling for life…
他正在拼命挣扎 于是我救了他
out on the reef, and I saved him.
那么 麻醉剂已经生效了吗?
So, has that Novocaine kicked in yet?
我认为是的 我们可以开始了
I think so. We’re ready to roll.
泡泡!
Bubbles!
我的泡泡
My bubbles.
他喜欢泡泡
He likes bubbles.
啊! 喔! 不! 啊!
Aah! Ohh! No! Uhh!