那个 事实上 这通常是个误解
Well, actually, that’s a common misconception.
小丑鱼不会比其他鱼搞笑的
Clownfish are no funnier than any other fish.
-来吧 小丑 -来些有趣的
– Come on, clownie. – Do something funny.
好吧 我知道一个段子
All right, I know one joke.
有一个软体动物 知道吗? 他向大海走过去…
There’s a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea…
他不是走过去的 他是游过去的
He doesn’t walk up, he swims up.
事实上 软体动物是不能动窝的
Actually, the mollusk isn’t moving.
他就待在原地 然后那个海参…
He’s in one place, and then the sea cucumber…
那个 他们…我弄混了
Well, they… I’m mixed up.
有一个软体动物 和一个海参
There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber.
哎呀 我说乱了…
None of them were walking, so forget that l…
快离开那片院子
Sheldon! Get out of Mr. Johannsen’s yard now!
-哇! -好吧 你们这些小家伙!
– Whoa! – All right, you kids!
喔 你们想往哪跑?
Ooh, where’d you go?
老爸 我也可以去玩吗? 可以吗?
Dad, can I go play, too? Can l?
如果你去玩那些海绵垫子我会感觉好一些
I would feel better if you’d play on the sponge beds.
我以前常去
That’s where I would play.
-他的鳍是怎么了? -他看起来很有趣
– What’s wrong with his fin? – He looks funny.
喔! 嘿 我怎么了?
Ow! Hey, what’d I do?
不懂礼貌 这是他第一次来学校
Be nice. It’s his first time at school.
他生来就有那个 我们叫它幸运鳍
He was born with it. We call it his lucky fin.
-老爸… -看到这个触角了么?
– Dad… – See this tentacle?
事实上这个比我其他的触角短…
It’s actually shorter than all my other tentacles…
但是你几乎看不出来
but you can’t really tell.
尤其是我这样摆动的时候
Especially when I twirl them like this.
我对海水严重过敏
I’m H-2-O intolerant.
-啊-咻! -我有过动症
– Ah-choo! – I’m obnoxious.
哦
Oh
让我们给这些地方起名字 这些地方 这些地方
Let’s name the zones, the zones, the zones
让我们给广阔的海洋起名字
Let’s name the zones of the open sea
雷老师来了!
Mr. Ray!
-来吧 尼莫 -你最好和我待在一起
– Come on, Nemo. – You better stay with me.
海洋中层 半深海 和深海区域
Mesopelagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic
其它的地方对于你我都太深了所以看不到
All the rest are too deep for you and me to see
哈 我想知道我的学生都哪去了?
Huh. I wonder where my class has gone?
我们在下面呢!
We’re under here!
哦 你们在这
Oh, there you are.
上船了 探险家们
Climb aboard, explorers.
喔 充满知识的探险
Oh, knowledge exploring
喔 多么的愉快
is, oh, so lyrical
当你考虑你的想法的时候那是以经验为根据的
When you think thoughts that are empirical
老爸 你可以走了
Dad, you can go now.
-你好 这是谁? -我是尼莫
– Hello. Who is this? – I’m Nemo.
尼莫 所有新来的探险者必须回答一个科学问题
Nemo, all new explorers must answer a science question.
-好的 -你住在一个什么样的房♥子里
– OK. – You live in what kind of home?
在海葵…葵
An anemon-none.
在海…海…葵…葵里
A nemenem-menome.
好了 闪了舌头就不好了 欢迎上船 探险家们
OK, don’t hurt yourself. Welcome aboard, explorers.
就像你知道的那样 他的鳍很小
Just so you know, he’s got a little fin.
游泳不方便…
I find if he’s having trouble swimming…
游10到15分钟 我会让他休息一下
I let him take a break, 10, 15 minutes.
老爸 你该走了
Dad, it’s time for you to go now.
不要担心 我们会像一个团队一样待在一起的
Don’t worry. We’re gonna stay together as a group.
好了 同学们 都向前看
OK, class, optical orbits up front.
还有要记住 上课时注意认真听讲 同学之间不准交头接耳
And remember, we keep our supraesophogeal ganglion to ourselves.
我在说你呐 吉米
That means you, Jimmy.
噢 伙计!
Aw, man!
再见 尼莫!
Bye, Nemo!
再见 老爸!
Bye, Dad!
再见 儿子!
Bye, son!
注意安全
Be safe.
对第一次来说你已经做得很不错了
You’re doing pretty well for a first-timer.
不能总守着他一辈子 是不是?
You can’t hold on to them forever, can you?
不过他们经过峭壁的时候我总是不太放心
I had a tough time with my oldest out at the drop off.
他们的成长总是要经过… 峭壁?!
They got to grow up… The drop off?
他们要去峭壁? 你们是怎么了 精神不正常吗?
They’re going to the drop off? What are you, insane?
我们为什么不现在就把他们来个油炸 然后切成小块端上去?
Why don’t we fry them up now and serve them with chips?
嘿 玛蒂 冷静
Hey, Marty, calm down.
不要让我冷静 小马哥
Don’t tell me to be calm, pony boy.
小马哥?
Pony boy?
对于一个小丑鱼来说 他的笑话很冷
For a clownfish, he really isn’t that funny.
可惜
Pity.
哦
Oh
让我们来给生物起名字 这些生物 这些生物
Let’s name the species, the species, the species
让我们来给生活在海里的生物起名字
Let’s name the species that live in the sea
哇
Whoa.
那就是
There’s
海绵动物 腔肠动物 水螅纲 钵水母纲
Porifera, coelenterata, hydrozoa, scyphozoa
珊瑚虫类 栉水母类 苔藓虫门 三个
Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three
似腹足纲 节足动物门 棘皮类
Gastropoda, arthropoda, echinoderma
还有像你还像我的鱼
And some fish like you and me
来吧 和我一起唱
Come on, sing with me.
哦
Oh
那么这次女孩们来唱
Just the girls this time.
哦 海草真好
Oh, seaweed is cool
海草真有趣
Seaweed is fun
它自己做吃的
It makes its food
好了 峭壁到了
OK, the drop off.
好了 孩子们 自♥由♥的去探险吧…
All right, kids, feel free to explore…
但是要一起走
but stay close.
这不是蓝藻菌吗! 快过来
Stromalitic cyanobacteria! Gather.
这样的小细菌也有完整的生态系统
An entire ecosystem contained in one infinitesimal speck.
有许多的蛋白质包含在…
There are as many protein pairs contained in this…
快 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
来吧 和我一起唱!
Come on, sing with me!
有海绵动物 腔肠动物
There’s porifera, coelenterata
水螅纲 钵水母纲
Hydrozoa, scyphozoa
珊瑚虫类 栉水母类 苔藓虫门 三个
Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three
嘿 等一下!
Hey, guys, wait up!
哇
Whoa.
太棒了
Cool.
救了你的命!
Saved your life!
噢 你们吓死我了
Aw, you guys made me ink.
那是什么?
What’s that?
我知道那是什么 山蒂叔叔曾经看到过
I know what that is. Sandy Plankton saw one.
他说那个东西叫”屁♥股♥”
He said it was called a butt.
-哇 -喔
– Whoa. – Wow.
那可真是一个大屁♥股♥
That’s a pretty big butt.
噢 看我的 我要去摸那个大屁♥股♥
Oh, look at me. I’m going to touch the butt.
-啊咻! 哇! -哈哈哈!
– Ah-choo! Whoa! – Ha ha ha!
哦 耶? 你走近点让我们看看
Oh, yeah? Let’s see you get closer.
好的
OK.
太容易了
Beat that.
来啊 尼莫 你能游多远?
Come on, Nemo. How far can you go?
我爸爸说那不安全
My dad says it’s not safe.
-尼莫! 不! -爸爸?
– Nemo! No! – Dad?
你要游到海面了
You were about to swim into open water.
不 我没有…
No, I wasn’t…
多亏我在这里 如果我没出现…
Good thing I was here. lf I hadn’t shown up…
-他没要过去 -他太害怕了
– He wasn’t going to go. – He was too afraid.
不 我不怕
No, I wasn’t.
这和你们没关系 孩子们…
This does not concern you, kids…
你们很幸运我不会告诉你们的家长
and you’re lucky I don’t tell your parents.
你知道你游泳技术还不行
You know you can’t swim well.
我游得很好 老爸 行吗?
I can swim fine, Dad, OK?
不 那不好 你不应该靠近这里
No, it’s not OK. You shouldn’t be near here.
好了 我是对的 你还是过一两年再上学吧
OK, I was right. You’ll start school in a year or two.
不 老爸! 只是因为你害怕大海…
No, Dad! Just because you’re scared of the ocean…
已经很清楚了 你还没有准备好…
Clearly, you’re not ready…
在你没准备好之前你要到这里来
and you’re not coming back until you are.