-他成♥*♥功♥了! -是的!
– He did it! – Yay!
-我太高兴了! -他没事吧 吉哥?
– I’m so happy! – Is he gonna be OK, Gill?
别担心 条条水管通大海
Don’t worry. All drains lead to the ocean.
小鱼!
Fishy!
爸爸!
Daddy!
我很难过
I’m so sorry.
真的 没能帮到你
Truly, I am.
真是对不起
Truly, I am.
-嘿 -多莉…
– Hey. – Dory…
如果不是因为你…
if it wasn’t for you…
我永远不可能成法♥*♥功♥来到这里
I never would’ve even made it here.
所以 谢谢
So, thank you.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait a minute.
等等 你要去哪里?
Wait. Where are you going?
完了 多莉 我们太迟了
It’s over, Dory. We were too late.
尼莫死了 我现在也要回家了
Nemo’s gone, and I’m going home now.
不 不 你不能走
No. No, you can’t.
停下来!
Stop!
请别走
Please don’t go away.
求你
Please?
以前从来没有任何人和我相处这么久的
No one’s ever stuck with me for so long before.
而且如果你一走 我只有…
And if you leave, I just…
跟你在一起的事情才能记住事情
I remember things better with you.
我…是这样的 瞧… P.歇尔曼 42号♥…
I do. Look… P. Sherman, 42…
42…
42…
我记得 我记得 就在这里
I remember it. I do. It’s there.
我知道那是因为我看着你…
I know it is because when I look at you…
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
看着你 会让我有家的感觉
I look at you and l… I’m home.
求你…
Please…
我不想失去这种感觉
I don’t want that to go away.
我不想忘记
I don’t want to forget.
对不起 多莉 但我想…
I’m sorry, Dory, but I do.
-上天的赏赐 -生活的甜露!
– Manna from heaven. – Sweet nectar of life!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
-这是我们的地头! -离开这里!
– This is our spot! – Get outta here!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
是的 就是它 伙计
Yeah, that’s it, fella.
继续游 别回来了
Just keep on swimmin’. You got that.
太对了 伙伴!
Too right, mate!
啊! 我在这里找到个活的!
Oh! I got a live one here!
你见过我老爸吗?
Have you seen my dad?
抓住他! 嘿! 嘿! 回这里来!
Gotcha! Hey! Hey! Come back here!
你放跑了他!
You let him go!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
老爸! 老爸!
Dad! Dad!
老爸!
Dad!
打扰了
Um, excuse me.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我不知道我在那里 我不知道发生了什么事
I don’t know where I am. I don’t know what’s going on.
我想我丢了个人 但我记不起来了
I think I lost somebody, but I can’t remember.
没事的 我也正在找个人
It’s OK. I’m looking for someone, too.
嘿 我们可以一起找
Hey, we can look together.
我叫多莉
I’m Dory.
我叫尼莫
I’m Nemo.
尼莫? 很好听的名字
Nemo? That’s a nice name.
-老爸! -老爸!
– Dad! – Dad!
等等 他是你老爸还是我的老爸?
Wait a minute. Is it your dad or my dad?
-我老爸 -知道了 老爸!
– My dad. – Got it. Dad!
-可是 我们现在在哪里呢? -老爸! 老爸!
– Where are we, anyway? – Dad! Dad!
啊 悉-尼…悉尼
Oh. Syl… Shi… Sydney.
悉尼 袋鼠路 42号♥ P.歇尔曼
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
尼莫!
Nemo!
是你! 你是尼莫!
It’s you! You’re Nemo!
是的 是的 我是尼莫!
Yes, yes, I’m Nemo!
你是尼莫! 你已经死了呀 我见到的
You’re Nemo! You were dead. I saw you.
而你却在这里! 我找到你了
And here you are! I found you.
你没有死 而你的老爸…你老爸!
You’re not dead. And your father… Your father!
你认识我老爸?! 他在哪里?
You know my father?! Where is he?
这边! 他从这个方向走了 快点!
This way! He went this way. Quick!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
你见过一条橙色的鱼游过去吗?
Have you seen an orange fish swim by?
-就像他! -但大一点!
– It looks just like him! – But bigger!
是的 我见过他 很悲伤的
Yeah, I saw him, bluey.
但我不会告诉你他去那里了…
But I’m not tellin’ you where he went…
而且打死我也不说
and there’s no way you’re gonna make me.
我的
Mine.
好的! 我说!
All right! I’ll talk!
他往鱼群那边去了!
He went to the fishing grounds! Aah!
嘿 小心!
Hey, look out!
对不起 我光想着回家了
I’m sorry. I’m just trying to get home.
老爸! 老爸!
Dad! Dad!
尼莫?
Nemo?
-老爸! -尼莫?
– Daddy! – Nemo?
-老爸! -尼莫活着!
– Dad! – Nemo’s alive!
多莉? 尼莫!
Dory? Nemo!
老爸!
Daddy!
尼莫! 我来了 尼莫!
Nemo! I’m coming, Nemo!
-老爸! -尼莫! 感谢上帝
– Dad! – Nemo! Thank goodness.
都好吧 儿子 都好吧
It’s all right, son. It’s gonna be OK.
回头! 你游错方向了!
Turn around! You’re going the wrong way!
小心!
Look out!
啊 我的…
Oh, my…
救命! 救-命!
Help! He-e-elp!
-多莉! -快!
– Dory! – Come on!
救命! 救命!
Help! Help!
救命! 救我们出去!
Help! Get us out!
不 不 不! 多莉!
No, no, no! Dory!
-老爸 我有办法! -尼莫! 不!
– Dad, I know what to do! – Nemo! No!
我们的告诉所有的鱼一起向下游!
We have to tell all the fish to swim down together!
-你快出来! -我知道这一定行!
– Get out of there now! – I know this will work!
不 我不能再失去你了!
No, I am not gonna lose you again!
没时间了! 这是救多莉的唯一的办法!
There’s no time! It’s the only way to save Dory!
我能行
I can do this.
你是对的
You’re right.
我知道你行
I know you can.
-祝你好运! -现在 去! 快点!
– Lucky fin! – Now, go! Hurry!
告诉所有的鱼向下游!
Tell all the fish to swim down!
嗯? 你们听我儿子的! 快点!
Well? You heard my son! Come on!
多莉 你得告诉所有人…
Dory, you have to tell everybody to…
一起向下游!
Swim down together!
你明白我对你说的话了吗?
Do you understand what I’m saying to you?
向下游!
Swim down!
大家向下游!
Everybody swim down!
快点 你们得向下游!
Come on, you have to swim down!
向下! 向下游!
Down! Swim down!
向下游! 向下游!
Swim down! Swim down!
继续游!
Don’t give up! Keep swimming!
继续游!
Just keep swimming!
就是这样!
That’s it!
这有效!
It’s working!
继续游! 继续游!
Keep swimming! Keep swimming!
继续游! 继续游!
Just keep swimming! Keep swimming!
快点 老爸!
Come on, Dad!
-你干得太好 儿子! -那是我老爸
– You’re doing great, son! – That’s my dad.
我们游到海底! 继续游!
Let’s get to the bottom! Keep swimming!
一起往下游 一起往下游
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
快到了! 继续游!
Almost there! Keep swimming!
继续游!
Keep swimming!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!