多莉 你没有完全明白…
Dory, you don’t fully understand…
别这样 相信我
Come on. Trust me on this.
好吧
All right.
打扰了! 小家伙?
Excuse me! Whoo-hoo! Little fella?
你好! 别没礼貌 打招呼呀
Hello! Don’t be rude. Say hi.
你好! 别没礼貌 打招呼呀
Hello! Don’t be rude. Say hi.
你好
Ha. Hello.
-他的儿子槟格… -是尼莫
– His son Bingo… – Nemo.
-尼莫被抓到… -悉尼
– Nemo was taken to… – Sydney.
悉尼! 尽快赶到那里
Sydney! And it’s really, really important…
对我们来说真得很重要
that we get there as fast as we can…
你能帮我们吗?
so can you help us out?
别这样 小家伙 求你了
Come on, little fella. Come on.
多莉 我才是小家伙
Dory, I’m a little fella.
我不认为那是个小家伙
I don’t think that’s a little fella.
啊! 大家伙 鲸 好
Oh! Big fella. Whale. OK.
也许他只会说鲸语
Maybe he only speaks whale.
我…我们 想…想要
Mooo! Weee neeed…
-多莉? -找…找到…到他的儿子
– Dory? – Tooo fiind his son.
你在干什么? 你肯定你说的是鲸语?
What are you doing? Are you sure you speak whale?
你…你能告诉我们方…方向吗?
Can youuuu give us diiirectionsss?
多莉! 只有鬼知道你在说什么!
Dory! Heaven knows what you’re saying!
-瞧 他游走了 -回…回…来…来
– See, he’s swimming away. – Cooome baaack.
他不会回来了 他一定生气了
He’s not coming back. You offended him.
-也许该用另一种鲸语
– Maybe a different dialect.
多莉!
Dory!
这根本不是鲸语 你说得是胡话
This is not whale. You’re speaking upset stomach.
-也许我应该试试座头鲸语 -别
– Maybe I should try humpback. – Don’t.
-难听死了 -也许该更大声点吗?
– You actually sound sick. – Maybe louder?
别这样!
Don’t do that!
太像虎鲸了 听起来像虎鲸吗?
Too much orca. Didn’t it sound orca-ish?
行了 不像虎鲸
It doesn’t sound orca.
你说得什么鱼都不像
It sounds like nothing I’ve ever heard.
也许此时 他正饿着呢
It’s just as well. He might be hungry.
也许此时 他正饿着呢
It’s just as well. He might be hungry.
鲸不吃小丑鱼 他们吃海虾
Whales don’t eat clownfish. They eat krill.
-快游开! -啊 瞧 海虾!
– Swim away! – Oh, look, krill!
快跑 多莉 快跑!
Move, Dory, move!
快跑 多莉 快跑!
Move, Dory, move!
瞧 你看到了吗?
Look at that. Would you look at that?
肮脏 绝对肮脏
Filthy. Absolutely filthy.
谢谢你 孩子 这都是你的法♥*♥功♥劳
All thanks to you, kid. You made it possible.
虾虾 我说过不用清理
Jacques, I said no cleaning.
我受不了
I am ashamed.
瞧! 垃圾天使!
Look! Scum angel!
泡泡! 我爱泡泡!
Bubbles! I love the bubbles!
亮亮? 有人见过亮亮吗?
Flo? Has anybody seen Flo?
9:00 牙医来了
9:00 and cue dentist.
你好 芭芭拉 对不起我迟到了
Hello, Barbara. Sorry I’m late.
好 我们做好准备 我们做好准备 好的
OK, here we go. Here we go, OK.
小大卫 雷诺斯 你好吗…
Little Davey Reynolds…
走向工作台了 放下钥匙…
Walks to the counter, drops the keys…
张开 真令人恶心!
Bloat, that’s disgusting!
对我来说味道不错
Tastes pretty good to me.
人类哪知道这是我们鱼类的杰作!
Don’t you people realize we are swimming in our own…
嘘! 他来了!
Shh! Here he comes!
奇怪 真是脏透了
Crikey. What a state.
啊 芭芭拉 我明天最早的预约是几点?
Ohh. Barbara, what’s my earliest appointment tomorrow?
-10:00整 -10点之前不接病人 听到了吗?
– 10:00, luv. – Leave it open, would you?
在达拉到这里之前 我得清理下鱼缸
I’ve gotta clean the fish tank before Darla gets here.
你听到了吗 鲨鱼饵?
Did you hear that, Sharkbait?
是的! 他要清理鱼缸!
Yay! He’s gonna clean the tank!
我们可以出去了!
We’re gonna be clean!
你准备好去见你老爸了吗 孩子?
You ready to see your dad, kid?
你当然准备好了
Of course you are.
我想他一定在海港那边的码头上
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out there…
等着迎接你呐
in the harbor waiting for you right now.
是的
Yeah.
来了一个大浪
Here comes the big one.
啊! 快点! 你别错过机会!
Ooh! Come on! You gotta try this!
-你能不能别闹了? -为什么? 有什么问题吗?
– Will you just stop it? – Why? What’s wrong?
我们在鲸鱼的肚子里面 你还不明白吗?
We’re in a whale, don’t you get it?
-鲸鱼? -一头鲸鱼!
– Whale? – A whale!
这都怪你问什么路! 这就是问路的下场!
You had to ask for help! And now we’re stuck here!
鲸鱼 你知道的 我懂鲸语
Wow, a whale. I speak whale.
不 你疯了! 你根本不会说鲸语!
No, you’re insane! You can’t speak whale!
我得出去! 我得去找我儿子!
I have to get out! I have to find my son!
我的告诉他海龟有多老!
I have to tell him how old sea turtles are!
嘿…
Hey…
你没事吧?
you OK?
别这样 一切都会好起来的
There, there. It’s all right.
会没事的
It’ll be OK.
不 不 不会的
No. No, it won’t.
肯定会没事的 等着瞧
Sure it will. You’ll see.
不 我向他保证过 不会让他有任何事的
No. I promised him I’d never let anything happen to him.
真是奇怪的许诺
Huh. That’s a funny thing to promise.
什么?
What?
你不可能不让他出任何事情
You can’t never let anything happen to him.
那等于不让他做任何事情
Then nothing would ever happen to him.
那他什么乐趣也没有了
Not much fun for little Harpo.
发生什么事了?
What’s going on?
不知道 我要问问他
Don’t know. I’ll ask him.
-多莉… -发…发生什么事了?
– Dory… – Whaaat’s goooing onnn?
我想他嫌我们太吵了
I think he says we’ve stopped.
我们是够吵的了 不要再说什么鲸语了
Of course we’ve stopped. Stop trying to speak whale.
你会令一切变得更糟 那是什么声音音?
You’ll make things worse. What is that noise?
啊 不 瞧你都干了些什么呀
Oh, no. Look what you did.
水位在下降 在下降!
The water’s going down. It’s going down!
真的? 你肯定吗?
Really? You sure about that?
瞧! 水只剩下一半了!
Look! Already it’s half empty!
应该说还有一半
I’d say it’s half full.
够了! 还剩一半
Stop that! It’s half empty!
好 这句可不大好翻译
OK, that one was a little tougher.
他或许在说我们应该进他的喉咙去…
He either said we should go to the back of the throat…
或者他想喝点无酒精饮料
or he wants a root beer float.
这话不是明摆着的嘛!
Of course he wants us to go there!
他是要吃掉我们了!
That’s eating us!
我的味道如何 大家伙? 我的味道很好吧?
How do I taste, Moby? Do I taste good?
告诉他我对成为他的午餐没兴趣!
Tell him I’m not interested in being lunch!
-好的 他…他… -别对他说了!
– OK. Heee… – Stop talking to him!
怎么了?
What is going on?
我看看 什么…么事…
I’ll check. Whaaat…
不要再说鲸语了! 你不会说鲸语了!
No more whale! You can’t speak whale!
-我会! -你不会!
– Yes, I can! – No, you can’t!
你以为你会 但其实你不会 尼莫!
You think you can do these things, but you can’t, Nemo!
-好了 -多莉 别!
– OK. – Dory! Oof!
他说是让我们离开的时候了
He says it’s time to let go.
一切都会没事的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
你怎么知道我们不会碰上倒霉的事情?
How do you know something bad isn’t gonna happen?
我不知道!
I don’t!
我们还活着!
Ha ha ha! We’re alive!
瞧! 悉-尼…悉尼!
Look! Sy-d-ney… Sydney!
悉尼! 又是悉尼!
Sydney! Sydney again!
你是对的 多莉! 我们成法♥*♥功♥了!
You were right, Dory! We made it!
我们会找到我儿子的!
We’re gonna find my son!
谢…谢…你…先…生!
Thaaank yoouuu, sirrr!
我真希望我会说鲸语
Wow. I wish I could speak whale.
我们要做的是找到抓走他的那艘船
All we gotta do is find the boat that took him.
-对! -我们行的!
– Right! – We can do this!