嗨,费莱
What up, Fly?
– 你还好吧? – 还可以
– How you? – Maintaining.
你要票是吗,小兄弟?
Look, look. You looking for tickets, little bro?
今晚没戏了
Dead tonight.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
少来了,我知道你有票
Come on, man. We know you got tickets.
我跟你说个词:波士顿红袜,知道吗?
l got four words for you: Bos-ton Red Sox. All right?
杨基对红袜的票一个月前就卖♥♥光了
The Yanks and Sox tickets, they damn near been sold out almost a month.
好吗,费莱先生?
All right, Mr. Fly?
顺便一句,你去叫那家伙…
And by the way, why don’t you go tell Camry boy over there…
…他得移开他的便宜货…
…that he need to back up his little cheap-ass bumper…
…别碰到后面的奔驰车
…on that Mercedes there.
去搞掂它,去吧,费莱!去吧!
Go handle that. Let’s go, Fly! Let’s go!
怎么了,贾默?妈打电♥话♥来了
What the hell, Jamal? Moms called.
跟我说了评估的事,那怎么回事?
Tell me about the test. What’s up with that?
– 没什么 – 什么没什么?
– Nothing, man. – What do you mean, nothing?
这是你计划的一部分吗?
This in the way of your plans?
记住它本来是你的计划
Remember, it was your plan first, T.
对,没错,大学篮球队什么的
Yeah, l know. A little college ball and all.
然后就开始开支票解决其他人的难题
Then start signing checks, solving everybody else’s problems.
看我现在的样子
Look at me, though.
等等
Whoa, hold a minute.
拿着
Hold on to these.
我想这就让它成了我俩的计划
l guess this makes it our plan now.
– 还有一件事 – 啥?
– One thing. – What up?
别说评估成绩的事
Don’t say nothing about them test scores.
别担心,我是你哥哥啊
Don’t worry, l’m your brother, dog.
我们之间的话不会给外人知道的
Whatever me and you discuss, it stays between me and you.
– 好的 – 我爱你,哥们,好吗?
– Right. – Love you, dog. All right?
你记住…
Make sure you keep one thing in mind:
妈妈知道比赛何时结束,你看完就直接回家
Moms knows when the game ends, so take your ass straight home.
– 好的 – 别惹麻烦
– Okay. – Don’t get into no trouble.
小心,注意安全,好吗?
Be careful. Stay safe, all right?
– 爱你,哥们 – 好的,祝你好运
– Love, dog. – All right, T. Good looking.
好的,贾默,小心
All right, Jamal. Be careful.
这儿好臭
Stink in here.
贾,你看见那窗了吗?
J, you see that window?
有时他会留一条缝
He keeps that one cracked sometime.
都关灯两小时了
Yo, light’s been out for two hours, dog.
你肯定他睡了?
You sure he asleep?
那老头子都快一千岁了,他们成天就睡
That Methuselah’s like a thousand years old. That’s all they ever do.
贾,说实话,我不太确定这是个好主意
Yo, J, man. For the reals, son, l don’t know about this.
– 我知道 – 我想我…哦,妈的!
– l know. – l think l’m… Oh, shit!
我想我得取消这决定
l think l’m gonna pull the call, yo.
– 不怕,我没事的 – 老鼠
– No, yo, l got this one. – Rats.
好吧,费莱
All right. Yo, Fly.
背着,你得带点东西出来
Keep it. You gotta bring something out.
伙计,听见我们叫你就下来,好吗?
Yo, man, you hear us, drop down, all right?

All right.
别在里面呆太久
Don’t stay in there too long.
好的
Got you.
妈的,这东西摇摇晃晃的
Damn, this thing’s rickety.
露西·查曼在吗?
Lucy chapman around?
在凳子那边
Last stool on the other end,
你是露西·查曼?
Lucy chapman?
– 没错 – 我是班尼,谋杀调查员
– Yeah, – l’m Bannion, Homicide,
这乐队这么大声,我们得用扩音器跟她说话
With this band playing, you need megaphones to talk at the bar,
– 我们可以亭子里坐 – 好吧
– We can sit in a booth, – All right,
– 哎,瞧,瞧! – 哦,糟糕!
– Yo, look, look! – Oh, shit!
– 哎,拿东西了吗? – 哦,糟糕!
– Yo, yo, got something? – Oh, shit!
– 发生啥事了? – 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
– Yo, what happened? – You son of a bitch!
蠢材,他没睡
Dickheads, he wasn’t asleep.
– 你看见他了吗? – 没看多久
– Yo, did you see him? – No, not for long, yo.
贾默,别在家里打球好吗?
Jamal, would you stop bouncing that damn ball in the house?
地板上的灰尘都写着迈可尔·乔丹的名字
l got Michael Jordan’s name written in dirt all over my floor.
放心,我会扫的
Don’t worry, l’ll clean it.
我想迈可尔·乔丹去扫的可能性更大
l got a better chance of Michael Jordan cleaning it.
如果你想洗澡,热水几分钟后就好了
lf you’re thinking of a shower, the hot water’s taking a few minutes.
– 我不想洗 – 嘿!你的背包呢?
– l wasn’t thinking about it. – Hey! Hey, where’s your pack?
– 我不知道 – 不知道?
– l don’t know. – Don’t know?
你啥意思,不知道?
What do you mean, you don’t know?
我们要你带东西出来,不是留下东西
We wanted you to bring something, not leave something.
别说这了,伙计
Leave this one alone, man.
你包里到底有啥?
What was in your bag anyway?
我不想说那包
l’m not talking about the damn bag.
那就不说咯
Bet you ain’t, man.
让我教你,看着我的眼睛
Let me teach you something. Now watch the eyes.
也许他现在就在看着你
He’s probably watching you right now.
停,停,看见了吗?
Stop. Stop. See?
你不懂那个,伙计
You don’t know about that, man.
这样做才对
Here’s how you do it.
我不会对你的车干啥的
l’m not gonna do anything to your car, man.
什么?
l’m sorry?
你看起来很担心,好像我要干嘛似的
You look worried, like l’ll do something.
不,我去到哪儿都担心这车,不只在这儿
No, l worry about this car everywhere, not just here.
– 别介意 – 只是辆车而已
– Don’t take it personally. – lt’s just a car.
不,这不是普通的车,这是宝马
No, it’s not just a car. lt’s a BMW.
那些稍微知道该公♥司♥的人…
Those who know anything about that company…
…会知道这不是普通的车
…know that it’s more than just a car.
哦,那些人,就说我就不会知道了,对吧?
Oh, those who know. So l wouldn’t know anything like that, right?
我不是这意思
No, that’s not what l meant.
就我所知宝马…
Last thing l knew about BMW…
…他们开始是做飞机引擎的
…is, they made plane engines when they first started.
一个叫芬兹·泡谱的人开始做的
A guy by the name of Franz Popp started it all.
芬兹·泡谱,我喜欢这名字
Franz Popp. l like that name.
在一九二〇年前造了一个引擎
Made this one engine before 1 920.
飞到六英里高
lt flew six miles up.
当时泡谱跟他的伙伴只是刚刚起步
Well, Popp and his boys were just getting started, man.
造了另一个引擎八〇一号♥,在二战时…
Made this one engine, the 801 , World War ll…
…十四汽缸的,两千三百马力,飞七十六英里高
…1 4 cylinders, 2300 horsepower, seven miles up.
有多点时间的话,也许能炸掉英国…
With more time, they would have bombed the shit out of England…
…或许赢掉整场战争
…and maybe even won the war.
那就是这标志的由来
That’s where this comes from.
白色螺旋推进器周围是蓝天
White propeller zipping around a blue sky.
二战过后,他们不能再造引擎了
After the war, they couldn’t make plane engines anymore.
那时宝马就开始认真考虑制♥造♥车
And that’s when BMW gave some serious thought to making cars.
有点像这台
Kind of like this one.
但也许那些你都知道,既然你已经租了一台
But you probably knew all that, since you lease one.
谢谢你的历史课
Thanks for the history lesson.
不用谢,伙计
No problem, man.
乱搞我的东西
Messing with my stuff, man.
嘿…
Hey….
那天晚上只是…
The other night was…
只是我跟朋友打赌闹着玩的
lt was just this dare thing me and my boys do.
我想我能不能再给你一些我写的…
Well, l was wondering maybe l could bring you some more of my stuff…
…也许我可以写点别的
…or maybe l could write something else.
写五千字关于你为何要滚开我的家怎样?!
How about 5000 words on why you’ll stay the fuck out of my home?!
来吧,伙计,我知道你在的
Come on, man, l know you in there.
别用你天杀的手碰我的门!
Take your goddamn hand off my door!
我只是送来你叫我写的东西
l just came to drop off that thing you asked me for.
啥东西?
What thing?
你要我写的五千字关于你为何要我滚开你的家
The 5000 words on why you wanted me to stay out of your place.
你好像就这么说的
That’s kind of the way you said it.
那就记住我的原话
Well, try remembering it exactly as l said it.
进来吧,贾默
Come on in, Jamal.
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, honey.
没事的
lt’s okay.
坐下
Sit down.
沃勒斯太太,贾默,我们得到你最近的评估成绩时…
Mrs. Wallace, Jamal. When we got your recent test scores…
…我们想也许会有私立学校感兴趣
…we figured there may be some interest from private schools.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!