They found it a couple years ago.
贾默,这太不可思议了
Jamal, this is crazy.
我的天
Oh, my God.
哇!
Wow!
– 瞧这些书 – 啥也不要碰
– Look at all these books. – Don’t touch anything.
亲爱的贾默
Dear Jamal:
一个我认识的人写道:我们从梦想里走出…
Someone l once knew wrote that we walk away from our dreams…
…害怕我们会失败,更可怕的是害怕我们会成功
…afraid that we may fail, or worse yet, afraid we may succeed,
虽然我很早就知道你会实现你的梦想…
While l knew so early that you would realize your dreams…
…我从未想象我也能再一次实现我的
…l never imagined l would once again realize my own,
时光会流逝,年轻人
Seasons change, young man,
虽然我等到我生命的冬季…
And while l waited until the winter of my life…
…才看到过去一年我所见的事…
…to see the things l’ve seen this past year…
…毫无疑问地是如果不是你…
…there is no doubt l would have waited too long…
…我不可能等这么久
…had it not been for you,
你会呆一会吗,伙计?
You gonna be here a while, man?
这次心情不太好
Just can’t watch the eyes this time.
你会没事的,来吧
You’ll be okay, man. Come on.
来吧,伙计
Come on, man.
起来
Get up.
《日落》
[作者:威廉·福斯特]
[序:贾默·沃勒斯]
你现在生疏了吗?
You’re missing lay-ups now?
你怎么了,哥们?
What happened to you, boy?
第一步怎么走,伙计?
Where did the first step go, man?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!