Hang on. I got to take this.
我没事 你干嘛要道歉
It’s okay! Sorry for what?
什么? 你没事?
What? You’re okay?
– 厉害了 – 我找到马林和尼莫了
– Yes! – I found Marlin and Nemo!
爸 你听到了吗? 多莉真的会讲鲸语
Dad! Did you hear that? Dory really does speak whale.
我有耳朵
I heard.
这会让我想起一些不好的事 所以 我们赶快离开这里
It’s bringing back some very bad memories so let’s get out of here.
我们走这条路 跟我来 我们是时候回家了
I say we go this way. Follow me. It’s time to head home!
等等 我的父母在这里
Wait, wait, wait! Um… My parents are here.
– 他们在? – 你找到你的父母了?
– They are? – You found your parents?
其实不算是 我的意思是还没找到 但是我知道他们在哪里
Well, not exactly. No. I mean not yet, but, um, I know where they are.
而我也不知道怎么到哪里 但是我知道我现在需要一点帮助?
I don’t know exactly how to get there, but I know that– I’m getting help–
– 怎么去隔离所? – 隔离所
– Down to quarantine. – Quarantine.
就是这样 还有我见过七爪鱼了 超级古怪
That’s it! Oh, and I met this septopus, super cranky…
但是 又是还是很暖的 他还带我去到了展馆– 展馆?
but secretly kind of sweet, and he got me into the exhibit… The exhibit.
多莉?
Dory?
你们觉得我的父母会想见我吗?
Do you think my parents will want to see me?
什么鬼? 他们怎么会不想啊
What? Why wouldn’t they want to see you?
因为 我弄丢了他们
Because… I lost them?
多莉 你的父母见到你会很激动的
Dory, your parents are going to be overjoyed to see you.
他们会思念所有关于你的以前
They’re going to have missed… everything about you.
– 真的吗? 你知道我们怎么找到你的吗?
– Really? – Do you know how we found you?
– 一个扇贝告你你们的? – 不是
– Something about a clam? Or… – No.
– 那就是一个牡蛎 – 也不是
– No, an oyster. – No.
– 水母? – 不是
– Mollusc? – No.
– 一些不可描述的东西? – 也不是
– Something? – No.
– 我真的不知道 – 不是扇贝
– I don’t… No? – No clam.
我有有段很艰难的时间 直到我儿子说
We were having a very hard time until Nemo thought…
多莉会怎么做
“What would Dory do?”
为什么我会那样说
Why would you say that?
因为自从我们认识 你就有告诉我 怎么做
Because ever since I’ve met you, you’ve shown me how to do…
我想都没有想过的东西 疯狂的事情
stuff I never dreamed of doing. Crazy things!
智取鲨鱼和在水母上跳舞
Outsmarting sharks and jumping jellyfish.
还有帮我找到我的儿子 这些事情都是你干的
And finding my son. You made all that happen.
真么吗?我都不知道你会这样想 除非我忘记了
Really? I didn’t know you thought that. Unless I forgot.
不你没有忘记 是我从来没有告诉过你
No, you didn’t forget. I never told you.
对此 我很抱歉
And I’m sorry about that.
正因为你叫多莉 你才会找到你的父母
But, Dory, because of who you are, you are about to find your parents.
而当你找到你的父母的时候 你就已经在家了
And when you do that, you’ll be home.
爸爸
Dad.
这是不是就意味着我们必须要想多莉说再见了
Does this mean we have to say goodbye to Dory?
是的 尼莫
Yes, Nemo. We do.
我们要有多少要装上车的?
Hey, so how much more we got left to load?
没了 这已经是最后一箱了
Uh, just this last row.
我们就快搬完了车也快要开了
The sooner we finish, the sooner this truck gets to Cleveland.
– 小心拐角 – 小心什么?
– Watch the turn. – Watch what? Ow!
– 太晚了 – 我想我们就快要到了
– Too late. – Okay, I think we’re close. Whee!
你们好!
Hi!
这里就是隔离所?
Is this quarantine?
是啊 我们在隔离所
Yes! This is it! We’re in quarantine!
我的父母在这里
My parents are here!
我们要去哪?
Where are we going? Hey, what–
我们到底为什么要去门口啊
No, why are we going towards the door?
我们全部都会更好的
– We are all better! – Yay!
我感觉棒极了
I feel fantastic!

Dude.
我的家人! 快 我们要离开这里了 对不起~
My family! Come on, let’s go! Excuse me.
多莉 再等一下!
Dory, wait a minute!
我来了 爸爸
I’m coming Mommy! I’m coming Daddy!
就快要到家了 快要到家了
Whoo-hoo! Almost home. Almost home. I’m almost home.
我想我快要到了
I think I’m getting the hang of this! Oh!
我听到了脚步声
I hear footsteps.
– 汉克? – 安静
– Hank! – Quiet.
汉克 我们必须要到那个水箱里面 噢 这真押韵
Hank, we need to get in that tank. That rhymed.
– 为什么? – 她的父母在那里面
– Why? – Her parents are there!
你有三分钟时间去见他们
Look, you’ve got three minutes to get everyone in this cup with you…
之后我就会上车去克利夫兰 知道了吗
and then I’m on that truck to Cleveland, got it?
知道了
Got it.
天啊
Oh boy.
妈妈? 爸爸?
Mom? Dad?
妈妈?爸爸? 大家好 是我 多莉
Mom? Dad? Hey, everybody. It’s me, Dory!
多莉? 珍妮和查理的多莉?
Dory? Dory? Dory? Jenny and Charlie’s Dory? Dory?
妈妈? 爸爸?
Mom? Dad?
妈妈? 爸爸?
Mom? Dad?
妈妈? 爸爸?
Mom? Dad?
– 她就应该直接随便选两个 然后离开这里 – 爸
– She should just pick 2 and let’s go. – Dad.
什么鬼啊 我只是在开玩笑 这可是团圆啊
What? I’m kidding. It’s a reunion.
妈妈? 爸爸? 他们在那里啊
Mom? Dad? Where are my parents?
多莉 你真的是珍妮和查理的女儿吗?
Dory? Are you really Jenny and Charlie’s girl?
是啊 我就是 他们在哪里啊
Yes, I am! That’s me! Where are they?
多莉 当时你不见了之后 他们觉得–
Uh, well, Dory, right after
you disappeared, they thought you…
他们觉得你肯定会被冲到这里来的 在隔离所里面
Well, they thought you must have ended up here, in quarantine.
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
然后他们就到这里来找你了
And so they came here to look for you.
他们在这里! 哪里?
They’re here! Where are they?
多莉 那可是一年前啊
Dory, that was years ago.
他们就再也没有回来过了
They never came back.
不 不
Oh no.
你知道吗? 当鱼没有从隔离所回来
You see, Dory, when fish don’t come back from quarantine…
那就意味着 他们已经–
it means they’re not…
什么?
What?
多莉 他们已经不在了
Dory, they’re gone.
他们死了?
They’re dead?
– 你们也想找到你的 – 等等你确定他们已经不在了吗?
– They wanted to find you… – Wait. Are you sure they’re gone?
多莉 听好 一切都会好起来的
Dory, listen, it’s going to be okay.
多莉 他们是很爱很爱你的
Dory, they loved you so much.
还有谁不去克利夫兰的 最后机会了
Anyone not looking to go to Cleveland, final warning!
– 多莉 你还好吗? – 你还好吗?
– Dory, are you all right? – Are you okay?
– 我来的太晚了 – 多莉 听好
– I was too late. – Dory, no. No. Now listen.
– 我没有家庭了 – 不 多莉 这不是真的
– I don’t have a family. – No, Dory. That’s not true.
时间到了!
Time to go!
我并不是一个人
I’m all alone.
– 多莉 – 多莉!
– Dory. – Dory!
大家都去哪里?
Where’s everybody else?
你的橙色朋友还在那里面
Your orange friends are on their way to Cleveland. Ah!
我找到那只章鱼了
I found the octopus!
他要去哪里?
Where did he go?
妈妈? 爸爸?
Mommy? Daddy?
救我
Help.
不不不 救命啊
No. No. No. Help. Help. Help me.
救命啊 这里有人吗?
Help. Help me. Please. Somebody help me!
嘿 你能帮帮我吗 我和他们走散了
Hey, can– Help me? Can you help me? I’ve lost them!
– 和谁? – 我······
– Oh. Lost who? – I-I-I-I…
对不起 如果你都不记得 我也帮不了你
Ah, sorry, honey. I can’t help you if you don’t remember.
你能帮帮我吗? 我和他们走散了
Oh! Can you help me? I’ve lost…them.
你能说的再详细一点吗?
Uh, can you be more specific?
我的 我的 他们 他们
My– My– Them! Them! Them!
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
求你们了 他们不见了
Please? They’re gone!
我失去了 我失去了所有人 没什么是是我能办好的
– I’ve lost… I’ve lost everyone. – There’s nothing I can do.
我不能忘记 我到底忘记了什么?
Shoot, I can’t forget. What was I forgetting? Something.
一些重要的事情 到底是什么?
Something important. What was it? I–
到底是什么? 我的记忆正在消失
What was it? It’s going away.
记忆正在消失 因为我只会忘记
It’s going away. It’s going because all I can do is forget. I just forget.
只能忘记 这是我能做的最好的事了 这就是我做
And I forget. That’s what I do best. That’s what I do.
我该做什么?
What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?
多莉会怎么做?
What would Dory do?
我会四处看
I would look around.
这附近都是水 还有很多的海草
And, um, there’s just water over there. And a lot of kelp over here.
海草很好
Kelp is better. Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!