Fun fact- the octopus has three hearts.
两颗腮心泵通过两腮的血 而第三颗心泵
Two pump blood to the gills while the third pumps…
– 身体中的血 等等!
– blood throughout the body. – Wait!
你知道的 有个颗心脏的人会比较小气
You know, someone with three hearts shouldn’t be so mean.
换句话说 就是他可能会失去他爱的人
And it’s mean to say that I would lose someone I love!
我们有失去他们 汉克
I did not lose them! Hank?
汉克? 汉克!!
Hank? Hank?
– 手 – 不 不是手 我是在找汉克
– Han-s. – No. Not Hans. I’m looking for Hank.
– 手 – 是汉克 是有“k”的
– Han-s. – Hank. With a “k.” Hank.
– 手! – 手? 啊 手!
– Hands! – Hands? Oh, oh, oh, hands!
汉克 汉克!!
Hank! Hank?
我的手臂!
My arm!
汉克!!
Hank!
你在哪里?
Where are you? Hank!
你能帮我找找–
Oh! Ahh! Can you please help me? I’m looking for–
你能帮帮我吗? 我和我的朋友弗兰克走散了 对不起 是汉克
Please help me. I’ve lost my friend Frank. I’m sorry, not Frank.
这是我的洞
You’re in my space!
他是一只八爪鱼 不 是七爪鱼才对
He’s an octopus. No, septo– Septopus. That’s right.
他是一直七爪鱼
He’s a septopus. Septopus. Septopus. Septopus.
一二三四五六– 七爪鱼! 他藏起来了
One, two, three, four, five, six, s– Septopus! He’s camouflaged!
汉克 快 我们需要离开这里
Hank. Come on, Hank! Let’s get out of here.
多莉 你在干嘛啊
Dory, what are you doing?
汉克 我们的计划是什么?
Hank! What’s the plan?
计划就是我要在这里一辈子 哪也不去
The plan is I’m gonna stay here forever.
这是个好计划
Okay. Good plan.
对不起 汉克 对不起 我的记忆不是很好
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Hank. I’m sorry. I can’t remember right.
– 亲爱的 – 小心 小海带
– Sweetie. Sweetie. – Oh, watch out, kelpcake.
看清楚你要去的是哪里
Oh, watch where you’re going.
对不起 爸爸 我的记忆不是很好
I’m sorry, Daddy. I’m sorry I can’t remember right.
噢 亲爱的 你没有必要说对不起
Oh, sweetie. Sweetie, you don’t need to be sorry.
你知道你需要做什么吗? 你只需要一直向前就可以了
You know what you need to do? Just keep swimming.
是的
Yeah.
而且我打赌你一定记得这个 我们–
And I bet you can remember that because we’re just–
我们将会把这个编成一首歌♥
We’re gonna sing a song about it.
一直向前 一直向前
Just keep swimming Just keep swimming
一直向前 向前 向前
Just keep swimming Swimming, swimming
我们该做什么? 我们应该向前
What do we do? We swim
向前 向前 前 前 前
Swim, swim, swim We swim
– 我们向前 向前 – 只要向前
– We swim, swim, swim – Just keep swimming
这首歌♥是我父母教我的
My parents taught me that song!
我们是一家人一起唱的
We sang it as a family.
我总是觉得这首歌♥是我自己写的
All this time I thought I made it up!
– 什么歌♥? – 《一直向前》
– What song? – Just keep swimming.
汉克 我觉得我们应该一直往前游
Hank, we’ve just got to keep swimming.
什么?我才不呢 听我说 现在出去太危险
What? No way! Listen to me, it’s too dangerous to move.
是你听我说 我知道你怕 但是你不能放弃
No, you listen to me. I know you’re scared, but you can’t give up.
跟我来
Follow me.
一直向前 一直向前
Just keep swimming Just keep swimming
我妈妈为我写的歌♥
My mom wrote this song for me
这将会带我们离开这里
It’s gonna get us out of here ?/i>
歌♥曲与我同在 汉克 你也一起啊
Sing with me, Hank. Come on.
我来了妈妈 爸爸!
I’m coming, Mommy. I’m coming, Daddy!
– 我们不会有事的 – 快停下来
– We’re gonna be okay. – Stop!
快回头
Turn back.
快回头!
Turn back!
这条是去扑克台♥*♥湾♥的路啊
You’re headed right for Poker’s Cove.
扑克台♥*♥湾♥!
Poker’s Cove.
– 扑克台♥*♥湾♥? – 来啦!
– Poker’s Cove? – Incoming!
快停下!
Stop it!
卧♥槽♥ 这是什么?
Oh, what is this?
对不起
Sorry.
这没什么 章鱼都会喷墨 不用不好意思
That’s okay. Everybody does it. Nothing to be ashamed of.
汉克? 噢 你在这里啊 汉克
Hank? Oh, Hank. There you are.
哇 你看 你讲我们两个带到这里了
Wow. You got us out of there.
什么? 我?
Huh. I did.
我将我们带到这里的?
I got us out of there.
我的意思是从技术上来说 你将我们带到这里了
I mean, technically you also got us in there.
不过 如果你没有那么做 我不确定我们是不是会被带到这里
But if you hadn’t I’m not sure we would have gotten here.
回声定位? 回声定位!
Echolocation. Echolocation!
我们找到了世界上最厉害的望远镜!
The world’s most powerful pair of glasses. We found it!
不 你是找到了那个
No. You found that.
欢迎来到开放性海洋展馆
Welcome to the Open Ocean.
我的家
Home.
呜呜~~~
Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo, ooo-roo. Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo.
呜呜~~~
Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo, ooo-roo!
爸爸别叫了 她不会回来的
Dad, stop. She’s not coming back.
她还是可能会回来的 呜呜~
She might. Ooo-roo, ooo-roo!
爸 是你让她觉得她做不到的
Dad! You made her feel like she couldn’t do it.
我知道你不是在说贝基
You’re not talking about Becky, are you?
我想多莉了
I miss Dory.
我也是
Me too.
但是真♥相♥是 我能做的也就仅仅只有担心了
The truth is, I’m just so worried about her.
可是现在要轮到我们被她担心了
She’s the one who should be worried about us.
是啊 这时候如果她在这里 她肯定会想出办法出去
Well, she would definitely have an idea of what to do if she were here.
我都不知道她会怎想
I don’t know how she does that.
我都不觉得她会想怎么做 她只是去做
I don’t think she knows, Dad. She just does.
那么我们只需要思考
Well, then we’ll just have to think.
– 多莉会怎么做? – 多莉会怎么做?
– What would Dory do? – What would Dory do?
是啊 多莉会怎么做?
Yeah! What would Dory do?
她会眼观六路 耳听八方
She would assess her situation, and then she’d evaluate…
然后做出正确的选择
then she would analyse her options–
爸 那是“马林会怎么做”
Dad, that’s “what would Marlin do.”
是啊 那是我会怎么做 她甚至不会二次思考
Right, that’s what I would do. She wouldn’t even think twice.
她就只看到她第一眼看到的 她会看到–
She would just look at the first thing she sees and–
多莉就会那样干
Dory would do it.
尼莫 抓住我
Nemo, hold on to me.
这个方法真的有效!
Hey, it’s working! Whoa!
保持呼吸
Just keep gasping.
– 你还好吗 – 我没事 多莉现在又会怎么做
– Are you okay? – Yeah! What would Dory do now?
谁是多莉
Who’s Dory?
我们很高兴见到你
Oh boy. Are we happy to see you.
会很高兴见到我? 我也很高兴见到你们
Happy to see me? I’m happy to see you!
我今年还没有和别人说过话呢
I haven’t had anyone to talk to in years.
一整年?
Years? Wow.
但是很不幸的是 我们不能久留 我们必须得离开 因为–
Unfortunately we can’t stay long. We have to go because–
为什么你现在就要离开 你刚刚才到这里啊
Now why would you want to go? You just landed.
待久一点吧 告诉我你的故事
Stay a while. Tell me all about yourself.
我是很想啦 但是我和我的儿子必须要去隔离所
I would love to, but my son and I have to get to quarantine, so–
– 有个儿子很棒对吧 – 是啊
– Wonderful thing to have a son. – Yeah it is.
可是我没有家庭 我只和一只漂亮的扇贝约会过
Of course I don’t have a family. I dated a nice scallop for a while.
– 这真棒 – 但是扇贝是有眼睛的
– That’s fascinating, but– – But scallops have eyes.
然后他觉得我和想象中的不太一样 我开玩笑的
And she was looking for something different. I’m kidding!
我不是说扇贝没有眼睛 他们是有
Well, not about scallops having eyes. They do.
而且还能看穿你的灵魂 看破你的心
And they see into your soul and they break your heart.
啊 我的雪莱啊 为什么要这样对我
Oh, Shelley! Why? Why?
多莉现在又会怎么做
Now what would Dory do?
和我们一起探索
Come with us as we explore
开放性海洋展馆里的秘密
the mysterious world of the Open Ocean.
– 好 汉克 跟我来 – 别忘了你在杯子里
– Okay, Hank, follow me. – You’re in a cup.
好吧 那我跟你走
Right. I’ll follow you then.
– 等等 – 一只章鱼有三个心脏?
– Wait. – An octopus has three hearts.
这是个有趣的事情
Huh. That’s a fun fact.
我们到了 我不敢相信这是真的
We’re here. This is really happening.
嘘~
Sh!
看起来就是这里了 现在 我还要去赶车
Well, looks like this is it, kid. Now I got a truck to catch.
等等 我有东西要给你
Wait! Wait! I had something for you.
– 标签 -没错 就是标签
– Tag. – The tag. Right!
你知道吗 我感觉不会忘记你的
You know, I think I’m gonna remember you.
不 孩子 一次心跳后你就会忘了我的
Oh, you’ll forget me in a heartbeat, kid.
不 是三次心跳之后
Three heartbeats.
而我却要用很长一段时间来忘记你来过我的生命中