What? What is it? What happened? What’s that?
那是一个坏消息
That there is bad news.
那是个转运标签 有那个的人会被送出研究所
It’s a transport tag for fish who can’t cut it inside the institute.
他们被转移到长♥期♥展览的水族箱里面
They get transferred to permanent digs. An aquarium.
在克利夫兰
In Cleveland.
在这里的鱼会放生到海洋 那里的鱼永远回不去
Fish in here, go back in the ocean. Cleveland fish, stay there forever.
克利夫兰? 不 我不能去到那里
Cleveland? No! I can’t go to the Cleveland.
我必须去到加州宝石莫罗贝台♥*♥湾♥找我的家人
I have to get to the Jewel of Morro Bay, California and find my family.
这里就是宝石莫罗贝台♥*♥湾♥的海洋生物研究所
That’s this place. The Marine Life Institute.
– 加州的宝石莫罗贝台♥*♥湾♥? – 是的
The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. You’re here.
你的意思是我来自这里?
You mean I’m from here?
我的父母在这里 我必须要去找到他们
My parents are here. I have to get to them.
所以你来自那个展馆
So what exhibit are you from?
等等 我原来住在展馆里面? 哪一个啊 我必须要到那里去
Wait. I’m from an exhibit? Which one? I have to get there.
这可不是一件容易的事
Hmm. That’s a hard one, kid.
除非 不 这没用的 太疯狂了
Unless… Nah. Never work. It’s too crazy.
你什么意思 告诉我啊 我本身就很疯狂
What do you mean? Just tell me. I’m okay with crazy.
你知道的 只有一件事我想我可以–
You know, I could see that? Well, there’s one thing I can think of…
帮你找到你的家人 如果我带–
to help you get to your family. If I just take–
对了 这是个好主意 你带着我去找我的家人
Yes! Great idea. You take me to find them.
为什么我没想到这个方法
Why didn’t I think of that?
不不不 是如果我拿走你的标签
Uh, no, no, no. If I just take your tag…
我就可以代替你上那辆转运的车辆
I can take your place on the transport truck then you can go back inside…
而你就可以继续呆在这里找你的家人 那现在就把标签给我吧
and find your family. All you have to do is give me the tag.
什么标签? 噢 它在我的鳍上
What tag? There’s a tag on my fin!
你怎么忘记你的鳍上有一个标签呢
How could you forget you have a tag on your fin?
我放了告诉你了 我有短期失忆症
Oh no. I’m sorry. I– I suffer from short-term memory loss.
你不记得我们刚刚在讨论什么了吗
You don’t remember what we were talking about?
什么都不记得了 我们刚刚在讨论什么?
Mm-mm. Not a clue. What were we talking about?
我们刚刚在讨论你要给你的标签
Um, you were about to give me your tag.
我还挺喜欢这个标签的 为什么你想要这个
Well, I kind of like my tag. Why do you want it?
这样我就–
So I can go to–
这样我就可以去克利夫兰
So I can go to Cleveland.
我听过这个地方
Cleveland? Mmm. I hear good things
为什么你要去克利夫兰
about Cleveland. Why do you want to go?
因为我留在这里我会被送回大海
Because if I stay here I’m gonna get released back to the ocean.
而我又关于年八个地方很糟糕的记忆
And I have extremely unpleasant memories of that place.
我只想一个人呆在玻璃箱子里面
I just want to live in a glass box alone.
我只想这样 所以给我你的标签
That’s all I want. So give me your tag!
嘿 别碰我的标签
Hey, man, don’t touch my tag!
听着
Look…
我不想这这里工作 这不像有这个这里的地图这么简单
I don’t work here. It’s not like I have a map of this place.
地图?这是个好主意
A map! Good idea.
你给我你的地图 我就可以想出我的父母在那个展馆里面了
You take me to the map, I figure out where my parents are. Oh boy.
好吧 如果我带你找到了你的家人 你能给我–
All right. If I get you to your family will you give me–
我没有别的东西了 我给你我的标签怎么样?
I don’t have much. Um, I– How about if I give you this tag?
这是个好主意
Great idea.
你怎么就这么相信我说的
Are you absolutely sure that’s what I said?
你最好就是去的地方等着 然后把这件事情忘了
“Go wait over there and forget. That’s what you do best.”
– 是啊 爸爸 – 那句话是我是说的?
– Yeah, Dad. – I said that?
你说了那句话之后多莉就游到了海面了
You said that, Dory swam to the surface,
然后他就被抓走了
and she got taken by some–
行了 我不想在听一次这一整个事情
All right, I don’t want to hear the whole story again.
我只是在问这个事情的一部分 听着
I was just asking about the one part because, look, if I said that–
我的确是说了不好的松溪 而我也应该要道歉 因为–
I’m not positive I did. It’s actually a compliment because…
我说 你去旁边等着 我又说 这是你能做的最好的事了
I asked her to wait and I said, “It’s what you do best.”
所以我– 这都是我的错
So I– Oh, it’s my fault!
她被抓去了这个不知道什么地方都是我的错
It’s all my fault she got kidnapped and taken into whatever this place is.
要是这是个餐馆怎么办?
What if it’s a restaurant?
喂! 你们两个安静一点
Oy! You two! Shut it!
是啊 我们正在睡觉 你们打扰到我做春梦了
Yeah, we’re trying to sleep! You interrupted my favourite dream!
在梦里面我是不是躺在这个石头上啊
Is that the one about you laying on this rock?
– 是啊 – 这是很美的一个梦
– Yeah. – Oh, that is a good one.
– 可不是吗 – 这是我最喜欢的一个了
– Oh yeah, isn’t it? Yeah. – It’s one of my favourites.
原谅我们 能占用你们一点时间么
Uh, excuse us. Hello!
– 儿子 回来 – 我们正在找
– Son! Son. – We’re trying to–
那是海狮啊 天生的食肉动物
Those are sea lions. They are natural predators.
他们随便都可以扑过来
They could pounce at any moment.
我们看起来并不想扑过来
Uh, they don’t look very pouncy.
那正是他们让你觉得他们是这么想的
That’s what they want you to think.
你还是在我后面把 让我来和他们说
Just get behind me and let me do the talking.
你好 我们在找我们的朋友 这间是餐馆吗?
Excuse me, we’re worried about our friend. Is that a restaurant?
这不是餐馆 所以你的朋友应该没事
Mate, it’s not a restaurant. Your friend is okay.
– 那她怎么样 – 这是间治疗鱼的医院
– She is? – It’s a fish hospital.
西格妮·韦弗说 她会被拯救 治疗 然后放生
Sigourney Weaver says she’ll be rescued, rehabilitated, and released.
她被送进去的时候 我们就知道了
She’ll be in and out in a jiff. We should know.
– 你这有鼻音的家伙 – 没错 就是我
– Nasal parasite. – Anaemia.
当一切弄好之后 她会被送回来这里的
All fixed up and sent on our way.
真的太谢谢们了
Oh thank goodness.
没什么 你们别担–
Sure, that’s all right. Don’t you worry ab–
– 杰拉尔德 离开这个石头 – 快离开 杰拉尔德
– Gerald, get off the rock! – Shove off, Gerald! Come on. Off! Off!
– 滚 你知道你应该怎么做的 – 滚 滚 滚 —
– Get off! Now you know better! Off! – Off! Off! Off! Off!
别担心这件事了 这个地方可是加州的宝石莫罗贝台♥*♥湾♥的
Don’t you worry about a thing. That place is the Marine Life Institute.
海洋生物研究所
The Jewel of Morro Bay, California.
这看起来就是多莉想起来的那个地方
She was right.
看来她是对的
It looks like Dory can do something besides forget.
谢谢啊 尼莫
Thank you, Nemo. Thank you for that.
所以我们要怎么进去啊
So how are we gonna get inside?
等等 你们想要进海洋生物研究所?
Wait. You want to get inside MLI?
当然 我们的朋友在里面一个人啊
Desperately. Our friend is in there. Lost, alone.
她很害怕 他可能不知道要做什么
She’s scared. She’ll have no idea what to do.
我们知道一条路
Oh, we know a way.
你们知道?
You do?
Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo-roo. Ooo-roo.
– 他们在干嘛? – 我并不知道 不过听起来很糟糕的样子
– What are they doing? – I don’t know. It sounds bad.
– 现在我们在哪? – 嘘~ 别出声
– Are we there yet? – Sh. Keep it down!
汉克 我很高兴我能找到你 这感觉就像命运的安排
Hank, I’m so glad I found you. It feels like– I– Destiny.
就算这是我们的第一百万次见面这也不是命运的安排
For what must be the millionth time, it’s not destiny.
我刚刚是不是说了“命运”这个词 对不起
Uh-oh. Have I said “destiny” before? I’m sorry.
只是因为我要见到我的父母了 我很紧张
I’m just so nervous because I’m gonna meet my parents.
我也不知道我有多久没有见过他们了 因为–
I haven’t seen them in I don’t even know how long because…
你知道的 我有短– – 短期失忆症
– you see I suffer from short-term– – Short-term memory loss.
听着 别讲话了好吗 我不是很喜欢讲话
Look, no more talking. Okay? I don’t like talking.
我不喜欢 聊天和提问 像“你怎么样? 我很好”这样子的寒暄
I don’t like chatter and questions. And, “How are you? Oh I’m fine.”
“那你怎么样 我也很好啊” 最新消息 所有人都不好
“How are you? I’m fine too.” News flash -nobody’s fine.
噢 我很好啊 你怎么样
Oh, I’m fine. How are you?
– 汉克 看 这里有张地图 – 嘘
– Hank, look, there’s a map! – Sh!
计划是你去看那张地图 然后回来告诉我你的父母在哪里
The plan is you’re gonna read that and figure out where your parents live.
然后我就上卡车去克利夫兰 明白吗
Then I’m on the truck to Cleveland. You got it?
那我们先做什么?
Got it. What was the first part again?
什么? 那条章鱼又逃跑了?
What? The octopus escaped again?
看 这里有全部的展馆
Wow. Look at all the exhibits.
讲真 怎么可能在一天时间里看完整个乐园
How can you do this park in one day? Seriously.
– 赶快选一个 – 知道了
– Pick one! – Okay. Um…
你叫全部人都留意一点
Well, tell everyone to keep an eye out.
我觉得我们今天就应该讲那条章鱼放回海洋了.
We’re supposed to be releasing the octopus back to the ocean today.
我当然没有见到他 我又不是已经找到他了
Well, of course I haven’t seen him. If I was looking I’d find him.
汉克 你在这啊
Hank! There you are.
– 赶快 – 好好好
– Hurry up! – Okay. Okay.
我从这里开始看 儿童– 儿童乐园
K. It starts with a “k.” Kid z-own-y. Kid zone!
不 不是儿童乐园 别让孩子吸引了你的注意
No! No kids. Kids grab things.
而且我不会再为你而失去一直触手了
And I’m not losing another tentacle for you.
你失去了一个触手? 所以你现在不是八爪鱼了?
You lost a tentacle? Well then you’re not an octopus,
你是七爪鱼?
you’re a septopus.
我可能想不起来了 但是我还是会数数的
I may not remember, but I can count.
– 快 – 好
– Hurry up! – Okay.
深海展馆 嘿 你看 贝壳
Journey to the– Hey, look. Shells.
看 这是贝壳
Hey, look. Shells!
爸 这个贝壳是给你的
Daddy, here’s a shell for you.
真棒 多莉 你又找到了另外一个
That’s great, Dory. You found another one.
– 我找到的? – 是啊 你找到的
– I did? – Oh, yes, you did.