That’s the one thing I can remember. Yes.
虽然这又是并不是你的错 但是你可能会走散
Okay. And sometimes it’s not your fault but it can cause you to wander.
而且雷老师真的没有时间去担心谁走散了
And Mr Ray doesn’t really have time to worry about fish who wander.
换句话说就是他忙不过来
In other words, he doesn’t have enough help.
可怜的人啊 他过度劳累了
Poor guy. You know, he’s so overworked.
– 你明白吗 – 我完全明白
– You understand. – I totally understand now.
好的
– Okay.
他想要我做他的助教
He wants me to be the teacher’s assistant.
不不 不是这样的
Uh… No, not exactly.
我非常荣幸 我以前从来没有做过助教
I am so honoured. I have never been a teaching assistant before.
雷老师 你现在有一个助教了
Mr Ray! You got help.
好吧好吧
Oh. Okeydokey.
– 孩子们 – 孩子们
– All right, kids. – All right, kids.
– 今天 – 今天
– Today’s the day! – Today’s the day!
我们今天去雷老师迁徙的地方旅行
Our field trip to the sting ray migration.
雷老师迁徙的地方
Sting ray migration.
现在 你们谁能告诉我我们为什么要迁徙呢
Now, does anyone know why we migrate?
加油啊 你们得知道这些啊
Come on. You got to know this stuff.
迁徙就是回…
Migration is about going back to…
– 床上睡觉 – 没错 就是这样.
– Bed! – Yes!
– 不对 – 答错了
– No. – No.
– 沙子 – 还是答错 迁徙就是回家
– The sand! – No! Migration is about going home.
– 是家 – 意思是你们来的地方
– Home. – Which is where you’re from.
你们从什么地方来的
Where you’re from.
-你们谁能告诉我你们从哪里来
Can someone tell me where they’re from?
– 我住在一个大石头里面 – 我住在离这里三个珊瑚洞远的地方
– I live by a giant rock. – I live 3 coral caves away from here.
我的家被覆盖了藻类
My house is covered in algae.
你是在哪里长大的? 多莉
Where’d you grow up, Dory?
我? 我不知道
Me? Um, I don’t know.
我的家人?我也不知道他们在哪
My family. Where are they?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
对不起 我又忘记了 我有–
I’m sorry. Did I forget again? You see, I suffer from–
短期失忆症
Short-term memory loss.
你有短期失忆症 你怎么想起来你的家人的啊
How can you remember your family if you have short-term memory loss?
问的好 我能想起来的 因为–
Good question. See, I can remember some things because well…
他们对我来说是有意义的 我也是有家人的人啊
They make sense. Like, um, I have a family.
我知道我自己肯定来自某个地方
I know because I’ve– I must have come from somewhere. Right?
这不是废话吗 每个人都有父母啊
Everyone has a family.
我可能想不起来他们的名字了 甚至已经不记得他们长什么样了
I may not remember their names and what they look like.
而且我可能再也找不到他们 但是–
And I may not even be able to ever find them again, but, um…
– 我们在谈论什么? – 妈妈和爸爸啊
– What were we talking about? – Mommies and daddies.
妈妈和爸爸?
Mommies and daddies. Right.
我们在讨论妈妈和爸爸?
Why are we talking about mommies and daddies? Oh. Oh!
整个班? 那为什么先是我
That class. Uh-oh. Why me? Okay.
而且你们还小 知道太多对你们不好
You guys seem a little young, but, um, okay.
你们知道吗 当两条鱼相爱的时候–
You see, kids, when two fish love each other–
好了 话题就在这里终结吧
And we’ll stop right there.
上船把 探险家们 我感觉属于我们的音乐要响起了
Climb aboard, explorers. I feel a migration song coming on.
迁徙 迁徙
Migration, migration let’s learn about migration
让我们一起来学习迁移
It’s nature’s inspiration to move around the sea
这是自然的激励去遨游海洋 鱼儿要进行繁殖是天经地义的事情
Here’s a scientific promise That a fish who’s Oceanodromous
其他人都去哪了 我仅凭自己去找他们!他们在那! 我回来啦!
Where did everyone go? I’m by myself Oh there they are. I’m back
但是位置的误差是在所难免的
Plus or minus 4 degrees based on solar positioning
孩子们 别靠近这个台阶
Oh, kids stay away from the edge.
你们听到了吗 所有人都退后 来吧
Okay, you hear that? Okay, everybody stay back from the edge. Come on.
– 等等 这就又太远了 – 太远了
– Okay, that’s too far. – That’s too far.
快点 回到刚刚那个地方
Come on. Come on. Get back over here. Back this way.
– 现在我要你们听我讲 – 听好了!
– Now, I need everyone to listen to me. – All right, listen up!
– 当蝠鲼群从着经过时 – 蝠鲼群要经过啦
– When the rays pass through here– – The rays, gonna pass through.
我们必须要小心什么?
What do we have to be careful of?
所有人都要小心什么?
Everybody has to be careful of what?
– 急流! – 回答正确
– The undertow! – That’s right.
答案正确 急–急流?
That’s right. The under– The undertow?
因为所有蝠鲼的翅膀力气都非常大
Because the current created by all the flapping is very strong.
如果你不小心你就会被卷进–
And if you’re not careful, you can get pulled into–
雷老师 所以我们要怎么知道蝠鲼要来了
Mr Ray! So how do the stingrays all know where to go?
这就要靠直觉了 尼莫
That’s what an instinct is, Nemo.
这种如此熟悉的感觉来自你的内心 你必须要去聆听你内心的声音
Something deep inside you that feels so familiar that you have to listen to it.
像一首你早就听过的音乐 现在我可以听到我内心的声音
Like a song you’ve always known. And I can hear mine now!
来来回♥回♥ 我们心中知道我们将要去哪
To and fro, our hearts know where to go
心跳像鼓一样敲打 送我们回到我们来的地方
Beating like a drum it sends us back to where we’re from
我们要回家
Oh… we’re going home
我知道我们是谁
We know who we are…
是时候要去远行了
And it’s time to travel far
多少个日日夜夜才能让我们回到家
For days and nights we’ll roam, to make our way back home
我们正在回家
Oh… we’re going home
游来游去
– ?Swimming to and fro,
我们的心中知道我们要去哪
Our hearts know where to go
心跳像鼓一样敲打 送我们回到我们来的地方
Beating like a drum, it sends us back to where we’re from
我们看见急流我们就要远–
We see the undertow and we say–
多莉!
Dory!
多莉!
Dory!
多莉!
Dory! Dory!
– 她死了吗 – 不,她没有死
– Is she dead? – No, she’s not dead.
给她一点空间
– Give her some space, everybody.
加州的宝石莫罗贝台♥*♥湾♥
The Jewel of Morro Bay, California.
加州的宝石莫罗贝台♥*♥湾♥?
The Jewel of Morro Bay, California?
我想起来了 所以–
I remembered something so I–
我想起来 !!
I remembered something!
我真的想起来了一些很重要的事情
I actually remembered something! Something important.
什么重要的事情?
Something important? What? What was it?
我现在还不是很确定 但是我有这样的一种感觉
Uh… I’m not sure any more, but I can still feel it. It’s right there.
好的 谢谢你了 雷老师
All right, thank you, Mr Ray.
好的 现在看看还能不能想起来 别再像以前那样了
Okay, come on. Try to remember better. Don’t be such a Dory, Dory.
我真的不知道 我– 等等!
Hmm. I don’t know. I– Hold on. Hold on.
你想起来了?
– Uh… Oh. Oh! – What? Did you remember?
我不记得那是什么了
Ugh, I don’t remember. It was something– It was–
噢噢噢 那是关于–
Oh, oh, oh! It was something about the–
加州的宝石莫罗贝台♥*♥湾♥
The Jewel of Morro Bay, California.
我的家人! 我想起来我的家人了
My family! I remember my family!
他们在那里的某个地方 我必须要找到他们
They’re out there somewhere. I have to find them.
你们必须得帮我 你们听到了吗
Guys, you got to help me. Guys! Guys! Hello?
你们在哪里?
Guys! Where are you?
多莉!
– Dory! – Hello?
– 多莉! – 你们刚刚去哪了
– Dory! – Ah! Where did you go?
– 是你刚刚一个人就跑了 – 我的父母 我记起他们了
– You were the one to go. – My parents. I remembered them.
什么? 你记起他们了?
What? What did you remember?
我想起来了 我的妈妈和爸爸
I remembered them! My mom. My dad.
我有一个家庭 他们不知道我在这 我们走吧 我们必须去找他们
I have a family. Oh! They don’t know where I am. Let’s go. We have to go.
多莉 不 这很疯狂 你到底想去哪里啊
Dory, no. No! This is crazy! Where exactly are you trying to go?
石头猫咯背啊
To the Gem of the Baltic?
– 是加州的宝石莫罗贝台♥*♥湾♥ – 没错 就是这个
– The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. – Yes!
不 多莉 去加州必须穿过整个海洋
No, Dory. California’s all the way across the ocean.
那我们就穿过整个海洋啊.
Then we’d better get going.
怎么每次我们安定下来 我们中就有人有想–
How come every time we’re on the edge of this reef, one of us is trying…
离开 我们就不能在这里静静看风景吗
to leave? For once, can’t we just enjoy the view?
你一定要在我想起来我家人的时候讨论风景么
How can you be talking about the view when I remembered my family?
我们的那种四处奔波的生活已经结束了
No! We’ve done our ocean travels. That part of our lives is over.
我们去冒险的唯一的原因是–
The only reason to travel in the first place is so…
– 你没有必要再去冒险一次 – 但是我想啊
– you don’t have to travel ever again. – Yeah, but I want to–
– 听着 多莉 – 别
– Dory, look– – Please.
我只知道我想念他们
All I know is that I miss them.
我真的非常非常想他们 我不只在那是一种怎样的感觉
I really, really miss them. I didn’t know what that felt like.
你知道那是一种怎样的感觉么
Do you know what that feels like?
我知道那种感觉
Yes, I know what that feels like.
我不想在忘记这个了 我的家在离这里很远的一个地方
I don’t want to forget this. Somewhere out there is my family.
单凭我自己我无法找到他们 马林
Please, Marlin, I can’t find them on my own.
我会忘记的 你能帮我一起找他们吗
I’ll forget. Please help me find my family.
爸 你可以带我们穿过整个海洋的 对吧
Yeah, Dad, you can get us all the way across the ocean. Right?
不 我做不到
No.
但是我知道有人可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!