那现在呢? 更多的海草 它们看起来都一样
Okay. Now what? Lots of kelp. It looks the same.
这些看起来都一样 除了那里有个石头
It all looks the same, except there’s a rock… over there.
还厚还有很多沙子 我喜欢沙子 沙子黏黏的
And some sand this way. I like sand. Sand is squishy.
这里哪里也去不了
Oh this isn’t going anywhere.
这里什么也没有 除了海草 很多的海草
There’s nothing here. Nothing but kelp. Lots of kelp.
这条路上还有一些贝壳
And some shells…this way.
我喜欢贝壳
I like shells.
我喜欢… 贝壳
I like…shells.

Whoa.
你们好 我是–
Hello. I’m–
– 多莉 – 多莉你在这啊
– Dory! – Dory! You’re here.
– 我的心肝宝贝啊 – 你真的在这里啊
– Oh my baby!- You’re really here.
– 让我好好看看你 – 你找到了我们
– Let me look at you. – You found us.
– 我们不会在让你走了 – 我的宝贝女儿你终于回来了
– I’m never letting you go again. – Oh my missing girl, you’re here.
– 我的心肝宝贝 – 这是你们
– My baby! – It’s you.
– 是啊 当然是我们啊 – 这真的你 妈妈 你真的在这里
– Yes! Oh absolutely! – It’s really you! Mom, you’re here.
– 我– – 还有 爸爸 你也在这里
– I am, I… – And Dad, so are you.
我们真的在这里 小海带
Right here, kelpcake.
我真的很对不起
I’m so sorry.
噢 亲爱的 没事
Oh honey. Oh honey, no. Kelpcake.
我知道我有些问题 我知道 真的很对不起
I know I’ve got a problem. I know I’m– And I’m so sorry.
我一直想找回你们 到时我找不到 真的已经试过了
And all this time I’ve wanted to fix it and I can’t and I try. I try.
但是 我的那些想法 我脑子里那些不好的东西
But my thoughts– they leave my head and ideas change.
我把我把你们忘了 我真的很对不起
And I’d forgotten you and I’m so sorry.
多莉 不要再对不起了 看看你所做的一切
Dory. Don’t you dare be sorry. Look what you did.
– 什么? 你找到了我们
– What? – You found us!
没错 你找到了我们
That’s right. You found us.
亲爱的 你知道为什么我们这一年来一直在这里吗?
Honey, why do you think we stayed put here all these years?
因为我们相信有一年 你会再次找到我们的
Because we believed one day you’d find us again.
没错!
Exactly!
但是我以为你们已经死了 你们怎么–
But I thought you were gone. How did you–
我们回到了隔离所找你 但是你不在那里
We went into quarantine to look for you, but you weren’t there.
接着我们就知道你肯定是穿过了水管
And we knew you must have gotten out through the pipes.
穿过了水管 没错 然后我们也穿过了水管
Through the pipes. That’s right, sweetie. And so we did too.
然后我们就一直到这里等你回来
And we’ve stayed in this spot for you ever since.
– 我们觉得你可能会回来 – 我们就一直在这里等你
– We thought you might come back. – We stayed and waited for you.
然后每天就出去放置–
So every day, we go out and lay out…
贝壳
Shells.
然后你就找到了我们 是你找了我们
And you found us. Oh honey, you found us.
你知道为什么你找了我们吗? 因为你没有忘记我们
And you know why you found us? Because you remembered.
你没有忘记我们 以你自己的一种很奇特的方式
You remembered in your own, amazing, Dory way.
我靠我自己做到的
I did. All by myself.
真的吗?这些年你怎么过来的啊
Oh, honey. Really? Have you been by yourself all these years?
我可怜的女儿
Oh, my poor little girl.
好吧 我并不是全靠我一个人的 马林和尼莫!
Oh, I haven’t been all by myself– Marlin and Nemo!
– 没有人看到多莉去哪了吗 – 对不起 我没看到
– Nobody saw where Dory went? – No. Sorry. I didn’t see anything.
真的吗?这里这么多双眼睛什么都没看到?
Seriously? That’s a lot of eyeballs doing nothing.
你好 你能帮帮我们吗?
Oh! Oh, excuse me. Can you help us?
– 我们正在找– -我帮你?
– We’re looking– – Me help you?
爸 看 多莉!
Dad, look! It’s Dory.
感谢上帝 我想他已经找到方法 什么?听到什么?
Oh, thank goodness. See, Nemo, I knew she’d find a way– What?
多莉在哪? 没有和你在一起吗?
Hey, where’s Dory? Is she with you?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我没能抓住她 还弄丢了她
I tried to hold on, but I couldn’t and I lost her.
好了 我们要走了
– What? – All right. Let’s get going.

No!
然后 那只鲸鱼就把我们吞了即使我说了鲸语也没有用
And then the whale swallowed us even though I speak whale.
一直鲸鱼?
A whale?
我不想在这里看见这种鱼
Good thing I wasn’t there to see that.
事实上马林从不相信我会讲鲸语
Actually Marlin never believes I even know how to speak whale…
但是 他总是会相信我
but you know what, he always kind of trusts me anyway.
你知道吗? 我已经喜欢上马林了
You know, I like this Marlin already.
然后 不知怎么的 我们就找到了尼莫 或者说他找到我
Yeah. And then somehow we found Nemo. Or did he find me?
这我不清楚 但是你知道吗? 尼莫超级可爱啊
I don’t know. But, you know what, Nemo is the sweetest.
不管怎样他都不会放弃我
He just never gives up on me no matter what.
多莉会怎么做?
Um, what would Dory do?
当我们见到他们两个的时候我们一定要好好谢谢他们
Well, we’ll certainly have to thankMarlin and Nemo when we meet them.
等等 我好像来过这里
Wait. Wait I know this place.
你好 我是西格妮·韦弗
Hello. I’m Sigourney Weaver.
– 这里! 为什么你不加入我们
– There! – Won’t you please join us?
– 这里就是海洋生物研究所 – 你就是在这里出生的
– That’s the Marine Life Institute. – Oh, you were born there.
多莉 你的朋友就在这里面?
Dory, is that where your friends are?
是啊 他们被困在了里面 要被送去不知道什么地方
Yes! They were stuck in something. It was going somewhere.
卡车! 他们在卡车里面
A truck. They’re in the truck!
这就意味着我再也见不到他们了
That means I could– Never see them again!
不不不 多莉会怎么做?
No! No, no, no. What would Dory do?
我知道他们是你的好朋友 但是那可是一辆卡车啊
Uh, I know they’re good friends of yours, but a truck is kind of a tall order.
我只知道我快要失去他们了
Please! Please. All I know is that I miss them. I– I…
不 我已经失去他们了 在我说出这句话之前
I really miss them. I’ve said that before.
多莉?
Dory?
妈 马林和尼莫是很好的朋友 是我的家人
Mom, Marlin and Nemo are more than good friends, they’re family.
我必须把他们找回来 我觉得我遇见他们就像安排好的
And I have to get them back. See, when they found me it felt like fate.
你知道我什么意思吗? 那另一个词怎么说来着?
Do you know what I mean? Or… I don’t– What’s another word for fate?
就像是命运 命运?
Like destiny. Destiny?
命运!
Destiny!
– 多莉? – 命运!
– Dory? – Destiny!
– 早上好 命– – 嘘 有什么不对劲 多莉再叫我-
– Morning, Dest– – Sh. It’s Dory. Something’s wrong.
呜~ 我发现他了 – 他现在就在 研究所旁边
Ooh. I got her. She’s right outside the institute.
– 命运? – 我们必须跳下去
– Destiny? – We got to jump.
– 跳下去? – 没时间解释了 快下去
– Jump? – No time to argue!
命运!
Destiny!
多莉 那个载着你朋友的就要开了
Dory! The truck thing with your friends is leaving!
不不 命运
No, no. Destiny.
大事不好了 我们该怎么办
Oh no! That’s bad! What do we do?
– 好的 – 没问题
– All right. – Yes.
– 我们要走了 一 二 – 好 好
– Here we go. One. Two. – Yes. Yes.
臣妾做不到啊 我从来没离开过这里啊
I can’t! I can’t do it! I’ll never make it out there.
命运! 我拥有这个世界上最厉害的望远镜
Destiny! I’ve got the world’s most powerful pair of glasses.
你有这个世界上最厉害的望远镜
You’ve got the world’s most powerful pair of glasses.
我会成为你的眼睛
I will be your eyes.
你是我的眼 但是墙怎么办
You can be my eyes. But the walls!
海洋里面没有墙
There are no walls in the ocean!
– 没有墙? 这是你的命运 命运
– No walls? – It’s your destiny, Destiny.
卧♥槽♥ 你怎么不早说
Well, why didn’t you say so?
什么?不!命运 等一下 不!那是墙!墙
What? No! Destiny, wait! No, that’s a wall! Wall!
妈妈 爸爸 这是我的管友 命运 快打招呼
Mom, Dad, this is my pipe pal. Destiny, say hi.
多莉 这些小蓝斑点就是你的父母吗?
Dory! Are these little blue blobs your parents?
他们长的好像你!
They look just like you!
你好 我是贝利 多莉女士 多莉先生
Hello. I’m Bailey. Mrs Dory, Mr Dory.
– 请叫我珍妮 – 我叫查理
– Oh please, call me Jenny. – Oh and I’m Charlie.
好了 现在我们必须要走了 去阻止那辆卡车
Okay. Okay. We got to go. We got to stop that truck.
好的 什么样卡车
Okay, what truck?
贝利 报告状况
Bailey, status report.
好的 用我这牛逼的技能
Oh, yes, my beautiful gift. Ooh.
找到了!那辆卡车在高速公路上
Found it! The truck’s merging onto the freeway
卡车正在向南走
and it’s heading south. Ooh.
出发!我们要去阻止那辆卡车
Let’s go. We are stopping that truck.
– 我见过这个 – 我也是!
– This I’ve got to see.
– Yeah, yeah, me too!
这戏肯定会很好看
Oh boy, this is gonna be good!
– 什么–杰拉尔德 – 你是失去理智了吗?
What the– Gerald! Have you lost your marbles?
– 别拿来做那种的事杰拉尔德 – 无礼的笑话
– Don’t get used to it, Gerald! – Cheeky joke.
贝利,我忘记的所有事了 跟上我
Bailey, I forgot everything. Catch me up.
是的 长官 你的朋友仍然在卡车上
Yes, ma’am. Ooh. Your friends are still on the truck.
他们向北走了 朝着大桥那边
Ooh. They’re headed north towards the bridge. Ooh.
噢 看 那有一堆可爱的水濑
Oh, look, there’s a bunch of cute otters over there.
我也想要一只
I want one! Ow!
贝利!
Ow, Bailey!
噢!我看到那辆卡车了 它在那
Oh! I see the truck. It’s over there.
– 好吧 多莉会做什么 -我不知道我们该怎么赶上它
– Okay, what would Dory do? – I don’t see how we can get on it.
只有一种办法阻塞交通

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!