-Get up. Help me here. -Open ’em up.
把衣服撕了
Open ’em up.
-你还想再挨几下吗 -这里 我来帮你
-You want some of this? -Here. I’ll help you out.
来了 硬骨头 准备好了吗 来了
Here it comes, big guy. Ready? Here it comes.
妈的 杰基 周一他还得出庭呢
Jesus, Jesse, he has to be in court on Monday.
我希望那时候能走了
I hope he can walk by then.
看看这脸 法官会怎么说
Look at his face. What’s the judge gonna say?
杰基知道这个规矩 对吧 杰基 你怎么了
Jackie knows the rules. Right, Jackie? What happened to you?
-我摔倒了 -看到了吧
-I fell. -See?
我向法庭道歉
My apologies to the court.
我还以为人人都爱你呢 杰基
I thought everybody loved you, Jackie.
基尔尼先生
Mr. Kierney.
控方要求安东尼堪帕格纳出庭作证
The prosecution calls Anthony Compagna to the stand.
请你发誓会说实话
Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth…
完全的实话 不说谎话 让上帝为证吗
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
-是的 -堪帕格纳先生
-I do. -Mr. Compagna…
是不是曾经有一段时间你和联邦调查局 沟通过
did there come a time when you made contact with the F.B. I?
-有 -并在此期间
-Yes. -And at such time…
你是否同意了作控方的污点证人
did you agree to become a cooperating witness?
是 我同意了
Yeah, I did.
-为什么 -因为我过得担惊受怕
-Why? -Because I feared for my life.
你为什么害怕
And why did you fear for your life?
嗯 因为我开枪打了一个被告 杰基 狄诺西斯
Uh, because I shot one of the defendants, Jackie DiNorscio.
那你和狄诺西斯先生是什么关系
And what is your relationship to Mr. DiNorscio?
表兄弟 我们一起长大
Cousin. We grew up together.
你为什么要开枪打他 然后你又过的这么害怕
And what was it about the shooting that made you fear for your life?
因为我失误了
Well, ’cause I missed.
那你熟悉这些被告吉诺马斯卡鹏
And are you familiar with the defendants Gino Mascarpone…
-还有尼克 卡拉布雷斯吗 -是的
-and Nick Calabrese? -Yeah.
对 事情是这样
Yeah, it went like this.
我替杰基干活 贩毒
I worked for Jackie handling the numbers and drugs.
杰基是吉诺手底下的 卡拉布雷斯是所有这些的老大
And Jackie reported to Gino. And Calabrese was boss of it all.
你跟其它这些被告熟吗
Are you familiar with any of the other defendants?
熟 他们每个家伙都一起干着不同的欺诈行当
Yeah. Every one of these guys were in different rackets together.
-反对 -反对
-Objection! -Objection!
反对无效
Overruled.
那么 堪帕格纳先生 如果你涉及了这些犯罪
Then, Mr. Compagna, if you were involved in crimes…
你的表哥和一些被告都参与了
with your cousin and the other defendants…
你为什么要开枪打杰基狄诺西尔呢
why did you shoot Jackie DiNorscio?
我和杰基一起做宝石生意
Well, you see, I was in the gem business with Jackie.
有一帮傻蛋给我们投资
We used to get suckers to invest in colored gemstones…
可一旦当他们要卖♥♥这些宝石
and when they went to sell them,
他们就发现根本不值这个价
they found out they weren’t worth all that much.
我们干得很漂亮
We was doin’ good.
在那时候杰基是世上跟我最亲的人
Jackie was the closest person in the world to me at that point.
那后来怎么变了呢
And what changed all that?
杰基开始从公♥司♥偷钱
Jackie started stealing from the company.
一点一点的 生意就跨了 最终黄了
Little by little, the business went downhill. Finally it went bust.
我没有了工作 很快也没钱了
I was without a job. Pretty soon out of money.
杰基还有别的生意做 他也能帮我搞一份工作
Uh, Jackie had other businesses going. He could have got me work that way.
我找他帮忙 他根本不帮我
I turned to him for help. He won’t even help me.
他连话也不跟我讲
He won’t even talk to me.
然后 一天早上 我去了杰基家
So, one morning, I headed for Jackie’s house.
我非常生气 几乎绝望了
I was mad at Jackie. I was…I was desperate.
你能描述一下接下来发生的事吗
Can you describe what happened next?
我进到他的屋子 连想都没想
I went into his room I wasn’t even thinking
就跑进他的屋里 开枪射他
I ran into his room and I shot him.
我吓坏了 就跑出来了
I was scared. I ran out.
然后呢
And then what happened?
警♥察♥几天后把我抓进警♥察♥局
Uh, I was picked up by the cops a couple days later.
要以蓄意谋杀罪指控我
When they charged me with attempted murder,
我才知道杰基还活着
that’s when I knew Jackie was still alive.
-我慌了 -然后呢
-I was scared. -And then what?
一个警探进来 说 得了 你走吧
A detective comes in, and he says, “Okay, you can go.”
杰基签了一份陈词
Jackie just signed a statement says
证明你和这事没关系
you didn’t got nothing to do with the shooting.
-所以我就知道了 -知道什么 堪帕格那先生
-So that’s when I knew. -Knew what, Mr. Compagna?
那帮人根本没想让我蹲监狱
The boys didn’t want me in jail at all.
杰基他们想等我被放出来了
Jackie wanted me back out on the street
用他们的方法收拾我
so they could deal with me in their own way.
所以我就投奔了联邦调查局 同意合作
So that’s when I went to the F.B.I. And agreed to cooperate.
谢谢你 堪帕格那先生
Thank you, Mr. Compagna.
我询问完证人了
Your witness.
堪帕格那先生 请问 你在同意与政♥府♥合作之前
Mr. Compagna, isn’t it true that you had undergone psychiatric…
是不是已经在
and electric shock treatment even before
接受精神病方面及电击的治疗
agreeing to cooperate with the government?
是的 我接受了一些治疗 那又怎么了呢
Yeah, I had some treatment. So what?
也就是在这期间 你宣称你亲眼看到了
And during this period that you allege you observed these men…
这些人参与到了诈骗等犯罪活动
involved in racketeering and other crimes…
也就是在你吸了毒之后 精神不稳定的情况下
you were under the influence of heroin?
我偶尔吸吸海♥洛♥因♥
I took heroin sometimes.
还有可♥卡♥因♥吧
And cocaine.
是
Yeah.
大♥麻♥呢 安民酮[镇定剂]
Marijuana? Quaaludes?
-有时候吧 -美♥沙♥酮♥[麻♥醉♥药♥]呢
-Sometimes. -And methadone?
我认为你不说话就是默认了
Shall I take your silence as a yes answer?
那这样吧 我挨着念
I’ll tell you what we’ll do.
你要是没有那项 你告诉我
I’ll call them off, and you tell me when I’m wrong.
安定 水化吗♥啡♥ 道力顿[安♥眠♥药♥] 达卧奇[麻♥醉♥药♥]
Valium. Dilaudid. Doriden. Darvocet.
速可眠[安♥眠♥药♥] 皮克丹[麻♥醉♥药♥] 皮克斯[麻♥醉♥药♥] 利眠宁
Seconal. Percodan. Percocet. Librium.
我那会日子不好过 不行吗
I was having a tough time then, all right?
能熬过一天是一天 管他什么呢
I took whatever I could to make it through the day.
法官大人 我没有问题了
No further questions, Your Honor.
狄罗西欧先生 你能告诉我出了什么事吗
Mr. DiNorscio, you wanna tell me what happened?
我摔倒了
I fell.
表弟 你能重复一下当基尔尼先生
Coz, could you repeat what you told Mr. Kierney…
让你描述咱俩的关系的时候 你是怎么说的吗
when he asked you to describe our relationship?
你说 你是我在这个世界上最亲的人
I said you were the closest person in the world to me.
你经常想和你亲的人开枪吗
Do you always shoot those that are close to you?
克兰狄斯先生刚才问到你用的毒品
Mr. Klandis asked you about all those drugs you took.
我想知道 你现在还在用吗
And I wanna know, are you on any now?
-没有了 -我之所以这么问
-No. -The reason I’m asking…
是想确定你在作证的时候
is I wanna make sure that you’re not blocking anything out
-没漏掉任何细节没有 -我没有
-while your testifying. -No, I ain’t,
我知道的都说了
I told everything I know.
那你跟我说说
Then tell me something.
你为什么说我偷了公♥司♥的
Why’d you say I stole from our business?
显然你偷了
‘Cause it was obvious that you did.
你知不知道起诉律师们 询问了公♥司♥的每个人
You know that these prosecutors went to everybody else at that company…
但是只有你说我偷
and you were the only one that said that I stole?
这个我就不知道了
Oh, I…I don’t know about that.
托尼 你脑子进水了
You’re blockin; Tony.
你证词说你生我气 你为什么要生我气呢
You testified that you were mad at me. Why would you be mad at me?
你把钱都给了其他人
You… ‘Cause you…you would give money to everybody else.
-我是怎么跟你说的 -除了我
-What did I tell you? -But not me.
你给其他人钱
You gave money to your friends…
妓♥女♥ 你手底下的 所有人 除了我
your broads, your dealers, anybody, but not me.
托尼 我是怎么告诉你的
Tony, what did I tell you?
我不给你钱 是因为你在嗑药
I stopped giving you money ’cause you were using it just to go out
-有了钱你就去买♥♥粉 对不对 -我
-and buy more drugs, right? -I…
看着我 托尼
Look at me, Tony.
怎么你不敢看我吗 托尼
Why aren’t you lookin’ at me, Tony?
记得我们小的时候吗 那会是怎么过的
Remember when we were kids? Remember all our lives?
谁要是撒了谎就不敢正视对方
Whenever we lied to each other we couldn’t face each other.
对方就知道他撒谎了 你现在就不敢看我
That’s when we knew we were lyin; just like you’re doin’ now.
-反对 -提问
-Objection! -Questions.
只能提问 狄诺西尔先生
Just ask questions, Mr. DiNorscio.
你妈死的时候 托尼
When your mother died, Tony…
你知道是谁花钱办的葬礼吗
do you know who paid for her funeral?
-保险公♥司♥ -哼
-The insurance. -Mm-mmm.
是我